Ol' Fox Is Your Problem.....Not A Solution

47% of the electorate are uneducable.

How'd you come up with that figure?

Probably Romneys' remark to his high dollar audience when he thought he was "press free." You remember....the 47% that he automatically donated to the president because they are takers and not givers.................you think?

Obama...........332
Romulus..........206

Was I talking to you, dickbreath?

About 30% of the voting population, Republicans...watch the same propaganda being transmitted continuously 24/7 by the "lean right" slaves of Rupert Murdoch and "think" that because Fox has high ratings there's some truth there. Just keep on "thinking" and you'll never notice that there's been a game change; 30% of the electorate doesn't win elections:

Obama.............332
Romulus............206

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

Man, you leftists sure do hate it that people are allowed to have conflicting opinions, don't you?

I have noticed the left seems far more obsessed with FOX than the right or the middle. I can't help but wonder why that is if FOX is such determent to the Republican party as some of the oh so brilliant liberal minds here claim why would you want to trash it and get people to stop watching? Might it be because on FOX you can actually get both sides of a issue not just the liberal side and what you really can't stand is having one news network that does not push and promote the liberal agenda?

If Fox is so conservative, why do so many liberals watch it?
Or, are their comments based on hearsay from outstanding media outlets like the HuffPost or MSNBC?

:cool:

I read news mostly but I am exposed to Fox often enough. A couple burger joints I go to have it on, then the Fox news "stars" wander onto Leno and the other shows every so often.

TV news networks are getting pretty odd.

You should be in east Tennessee.....every tire center, car or boat dealership, doctor or dentist's office, vet's office or dog pound......they're all tuned to Fox. .

And YOU disapprove? Aw, that's a shame.

If they're not obsessing over a news channel, they are obsessing over a radio host (Rush) or over what some ole rock musician has to say

really quite pathetic if you ask me

Or, are their comments based on hearsay from outstanding media outlets like the HuffPost or MSNBC?

I read news mostly but I am exposed to Fox often enough. A couple burger joints I go to have it on, then the Fox news "stars" wander onto Leno and the other shows every so often.

TV news networks are getting pretty odd.

You should be in east Tennessee.....every tire center, car or boat dealership, doctor or dentist's office, vet's office or dog pound......they're all tuned to Fox. If one is left alone and dares to change the channel it won't be ten minutes till someone will come along and change it back. There are more ignorant bible thumpers around here than any other place in the world with the possible exception of Mississippi and Alabama. I've only voted for a Democrat in a national election three times in my life....I wasted them all. Tennessee's 11 electoral votes went to the Republican candidate every time.

If you don't like it here, there are plenty of other states for you to reside in. Let your neighbors know and I bet they'll help you pack.

How'd you come up with that figure?

Probably Romneys' remark to his high dollar audience when he thought he was "press free." You remember....the 47% that he automatically donated to the president because they are takers and not givers.................you think?

Obama...........332
Romulus..........206

Was I talking to you, dickbreath?

I didn't like the idea of your chin on my balls so I moved you.

If they're not obsessing over a news channel, they are obsessing over a radio host (Rush) or over what some ole rock musician has to say

Democrats want to control every thought, every word from all the people. They don't have an opposition but an enemy. To have a single person to oppose the democrat media means they know they have not achieved complete control of the media. Nor of the people.

Democrats want to control every thought, every word from all the people. They don't have an opposition but an enemy. To have a single person to oppose the democrat media means they know they have not achieved complete control of the media. Nor of the people.

I think you're right

As has been said before the Democrats idea of free speech seems to be we support it as long as you agree with us anyone who does not get's the label of radical, racist, sexist, extremist or any other one you care to name.

About 30% of the voting population, Republicans...watch the same propaganda being transmitted continuously 24/7 by the "lean right" slaves of Rupert Murdoch and "think" that because Fox has high ratings there's some truth there. Just keep on "thinking" and you'll never notice that there's been a game change; 30% of the electorate doesn't win elections:

Obama.............332
Romulus............206

Fox is not "conservative" by any stretch of the imagination; it is all about power and control by a megalomaniac owner who has ownership of (employs) persons who will read the 'news' and never question what they are reading.

I watch Fox and listen to Limbaugh though not exclusively as do some, for two reasons: 1) on the chance they may challenge my opinion [rarely does this occur] and 2) to anticipate what the echo chamber will later parrot as their own on this message board and on the Sunday news shows (yes, some Pols and 'journalists' seem to take the propaganda from Limbaugh and Murdoch's surrogates and run with it).

As has been said before the Democrats idea of free speech seems to be we support it as long as you agree with us anyone who does not get's the label of radical, racist, sexist, extremist or any other one you care to name.

This Democrat supports free speech and expression but reserves the right to critique when appropriate and to suggest when appropriate that the object of my critique appears to be a radical, racist, sexist, extremist, bigot, idiot or asshole as the case suggests.

I disagree often with callous conservatives, and those who are IMO radical, racist, sexist, extremist, idiots or assholes but never suggest they be censored. What better argument to support my ideals then to allow the callous conservatives to spew their bigotry for all the public to see?

This Democrat supports free speech and expression but reserves the right to critique when appropriate and to suggest when appropriate that the object of my critique appears to be a radical, racist, sexist, extremist, bigot, idiot or asshole as the case suggests.

I disagree often with callous conservatives, and those who are IMO radical, racist, sexist, extremist, idiots or assholes but never suggest they be censored. What better argument to support my ideals then to allow the callous conservatives to spew their bigotry for all the public to see?
tumblr_m8605jr3cz1rbn76to1_500.jpg

Obama.............332
Romulus............206

I don't see Fox as a problem at all. It keeps the crazies thinking and talking crazy and that's a good thing. It's like that stupid loud rap music ya hear out in the streets from time to time. I see it as a fair warning. When I hear that "Thump Thump" from someones car I know just what to expect. Same with Fox viewers. The other benefit we get is that they will never win another national election with those morons getting spoon fed nonsense from their media tit. Nobody has to propagandize them...they do it to themselves.

:lol:

How funny you never hear them harp about the propaganda coming from PMSNBC and the Obama talking heads on it..

all it ever is, fox fox fox fox fox fox fox fox fox blaa blaa blaa

You ever harp on Fox hypocrite?
Both are bad, don't watch either unless you are looking for entertainment.

Obama.............332
Romulus............206

You've been bitching about Fox news since the day you arrived on this board and not once have you proved "propaganda" why don't you drink a big assed cup of fail?

They lied about what the new marriage license will say in Washington State and they used The Blaze and an author who has spent a career attacking Hillary Clinton, claiming her legal team gave him info.
Both outright lies.
And that is just recently.

How funny you never hear them harp about the propaganda coming from PMSNBC and the Obama talking heads on it..

all it ever is, fox fox fox fox fox fox fox fox fox blaa blaa blaa

You ever harp on Fox hypocrite?
Both are bad, don't watch either unless you are looking for entertainment.

ah, she's on her sworn mission in life....:lol:

When you label someone as radical, racist, sexist, extremist whatever based on one's own opinion you are in effect trying to turn the public against them and put pressure on them to change their views or opinions and their broadcasters to pull them if they don't while using such labels may not be a direct call for censorship it is still a attempt to do so.

FDR assumed the worst financial mess in the nation's history, won the 2nd world war and was reelected three times. Truman authorized the only use of nuclear weapons in the world's history. John Kennedy and LBJ took us to the moon and developed the very electronic circuitry which is contained in the equipment we're using. Al Gore was instrumental in obtaining congressional funding for the conversion of the old ARPANET, developing the Internet Protocol and initiating the World Wide Web. Bill Clinton's administration created 22 million new jobs, balanced the budget and left a surplus. What the fuck has the Republican party done during the last thirty years except start wars, run up debt and cut taxes for their rich friends? Oh.... George W. Bush handed the banks nearly a trillion dollars with no specification about how it was to be used...I did forget that.

Last edited:
Hard to tell which Campbeeeelllll dislikes more: the stewed prunes for lunch everyday, the Jell-o or that they only have Fox News on in the Rec Center

Forum List

Back