Where's MY Obama Money Part Deux

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Remember this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Now we have this.

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out - Fox 2 News Headlines

The city of Detroit faces a major financial crisis and one member of city council thinks President Barack Obama should step in and help.

City Council member JoAnn Watson said Tuesday the citizens support of Obama in last month's election was enough reason for the president to bailout the struggling the city. (Click the video player to listen)

"Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that," said Watson. "Of course, not just that, but why not?"

Nearly 75 percent of Wayne County voters pulled the lever for Obama in November.

"After the election of Jimmy Carter, the honorable Coleman Alexander Young, he went to Washington, D.C. and came home with some bacon," said Watson. "That's what you do."

Perhaps Romney was correct. At least there seems to be an expectation from Obama's base.

ROMNEY: Obama Won By Showering 'Gifts' - Business Insider

Bankrupt a City through Unfunded Mandates then bail them out and require new Laws to be put in effect placing them under Federal Control (see Agenda 21)

It's the perfect Bankster scam!

Wow. Her idea of "exercise some leadership" is to bail out a dysfunctional, corrupt, and incompetent city administration.

What an incredible mindset at work here.

Wow. Her idea of "exercise some leadership" is to bail out a dysfunctional, corrupt, and incompetent city administration.

What an incredible mindset at work here.

Well look who she is making her request/demand to. She is simply stating publically how she understands it to work.

How about you stop watching fox news, it's not real news, it also leaves you misinformed.

Also how about all those republicans bashing the bail out the prancing around with checks and project started by using bail out money.

That's from a LOCAL Fox NEWS station...if you don't like that link, google it....there's many other links out there, maybe you'll believe one of them!

How about you stop watching fox news, it's not real news, it also leaves you misinformed.

Pound sand hater. You might be surprised to find out I watch as much MSNBC as I do Fox. It's what informed people do. Try it. Then you'll understand my post.

Remember this?

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

Now we have this.

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out - Fox 2 News Headlines

The city of Detroit faces a major financial crisis and one member of city council thinks President Barack Obama should step in and help.

City Council member JoAnn Watson said Tuesday the citizens support of Obama in last month's election was enough reason for the president to bailout the struggling the city. (Click the video player to listen)

"Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that," said Watson. "Of course, not just that, but why not?"

Nearly 75 percent of Wayne County voters pulled the lever for Obama in November.

"After the election of Jimmy Carter, the honorable Coleman Alexander Young, he went to Washington, D.C. and came home with some bacon," said Watson. "That's what you do."

Perhaps Romney was correct. At least there seems to be an expectation from Obama's base.

ROMNEY: Obama Won By Showering 'Gifts' - Business Insider

Sorry...I must have missed it

Where in that video does she say that Obama would pay for her gas and Mortgage?

I hate to tell the Councilwoman but she's better get in line for that "bail-out". The majority of the urban areas that voted for Barack Obama are in the same financial straits as Detroit. Why? Because most of them are run by "progressive" Democrats who have spent those cities into impending fiscal collapse.

Oh, and by the way? The money isn't THERE! We're broke and borrowing 40 cents of every dollar we now spend. Does Councilwoman Watson understand "the cupboard is bare" concept?

But the Councilwoman is no different than Democrats at the national level. We're broke because we're spending money at a rate that's obviously unsustainable but rather than cutting spending Barry and his loyal minions are looking for more money to spend by raising taxes...even though simple math tells us that even a 100% tax on the wealthy wouldn't fix the deficit crisis.

It's scary that grownups can be this stupid...

I hate to tell the Councilwoman but she's better get in line for that "bail-out". The majority of the urban areas that voted for Barack Obama are in the same financial straits as Detroit. Why? Because most of them are run by "progressive" Democrats who have spent those cities into impending fiscal collapse.

Oh, and by the way? The money isn't THERE! We're broke and borrowing 40 cents of every dollar we now spend. Does Councilwoman Watson understand "the cupboard is bare" concept?

What were Romney's billionaire backers expecting if Romney won?

To return the nation to solvency.

To return the nation to solvency.

Sure...they are the ones who got us here

A return to fiscal sanity?

Forum List

Back