Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups

That's a costume Marvin. The Good whites just kicked out real what trash, Fantasy boy. :itsok: :funnyface:
The “good whites”?
Like Zincwarrior ? Is that Zinc at left in this image? Don’t you usually refer to Zinc as a “CUCKED WHITE”?
Mac-7 ……your thoughts?
IMG_0607.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you triggered because we've educated your people to be good whites? There there cuckold. :itsok:
Hahahaha…blacks haven’t ”educated” anyone on anything…EVER!
Rather, George Floyd, from six feet under owns the sorry asses of “CUCKED” purple hair woke white guilt wackos like Zincwarrior but this lunacy isn’t sustainable…enjoy the ride for now as degenerate pussies continue to pretend you are America’s greatest asset while EVERYONE sane lives by the data that proves you are America’s greatest liability.

Hahahaha…blacks haven’t ”educated” anyone on anything…EVER!
Rather, George Floyd, from six feet under owns the sorry asses of “CUCKED” purple hair woke white guilt wackos like Zincwarrior but this lunacy isn’t sustainable…enjoy the ride for now as degenerate pussies continue to pretend you are America’s greatest asset while EVERYONE sane lives by the data that proves you are America’s greatest liability.
That's a whole lot of crying Loser. When I was growing up the Confederate flag was a proud and honored Southern icon. Now waving that shit around and parading around with white nationalist will get your fired or drummed out of the military. :laugh: Hell we made them take Lee's name down at fucking West Point where you're supposed to make your toughest men. We cuckolded you in the heart of your own military. You're soft and weak and feeble and rope ripe for displacement boy. :funnyface:

Case in point. That white was making jokes about the KKK in college but was educated and became a good white that worked to dismantle Confederate iconography as Governor. That actually proves my point Marvin you adorable Moron. :laugh:

Your point being that you're happy to vote for a guy who wears a KKK hood and robe. We already know.

And I see Tommy Tainant and Hutch Starskey like the idea, too.

Can we call the three of you a "klan"?

LOL :dance:

Its pretty much the same thing. Im not in the movement like you so the nuances of Klan life are a bit of a mystery.
Here's the thing, Abdul Tainant. There is a big difference between a white nationalist versus a white supremacist.
1. A white supremacist believes that whites are superior to other races and should rule over the other races. Think Hitler.
2. A white nationalist is simply a white who believes in having a sovereign nation with strong borders and national identity for all of his/her/its people, regardless of race.
Gandhi was a nationalist, Castro was a nationalist, Mandela was a nationalist, et cetera, et cetera.

Your point being that you're happy to vote for a guy who wears a KKK hood and robe. We already know.

And I see Tommy Tainant and Hutch Starskey like the idea, too.

Can we call the three of you a "klan"?

You can call people whatever names you want you dumb Simp, you don't have to ask for permission. Whether they have the intended affect is another matter. Insults don't mean much when they aren't based in truth. It's why calling you a cosplayer triggers you so much.

You can call people whatever names you want you dumb Simp, you don't have to ask for permission. Whether they have the intended affect is another matter. Insults don't mean much when they aren't based in truth. It's why calling you a cosplayer triggers you so much.

Calling a guy who votes for the KKK a "klanner" isn't based in truth?

Still couldn't manage your own definition. Do you think you could bring that up at your next meeting? Maybe the brain trust there could help you out.
I know you have Gotcha somewhere and I choose not to play

If you have a point to make let’s hear it

Calling a guy who votes for the KKK a "klanner" isn't based in truth?

Arguing that dressing up in costume for Halloween is the same thing as being in the Klan or that I voted in Virginia while living in Miami is pretend and make believe Marty, yes. That's what it is.

Arguing that dressing up in costume for Halloween is the same thing as being in the Klan or that I voted in Virginia while living in Miami is pretend and make believe Marty, yes. That's what it is.

The point is you pulled the lever for the guy wearing the Klan hood, as I knew you would.

This is who you are, a person who has no problem supporting a guy who wears a KKK outfit.

Own it, bitch. :dance:

The point is you pulled the lever for the guy wearing the Klan hood, as I knew you would.

This is who you are, a person who has no problem supporting a guy who wears a KKK outfit.

And you sycophant for a grifter who dines with nazi sympathizers. Calls them fine people.

The point is that I don't vote in Virginia because I like in Miami and Halloween costumes aren't the same as being in the Klan.

Own your cosplay frail white.

When I was growing up the Confederate flag was a proud and honored Southern icon. Now waving that shit around and parading around with white nationalist will get your fired or drummed out of the military. :laugh: Hell we made them take Lee's name down at fucking West Point where you're supposed to make your toughest men.
Like I said, George Floyd did it all from six feet under….there’s a lot of purple hair woke white guilt loons like Zincwarrior out there…Floyd owns their pathetic asses.
The thing is; you don’t improve, you never improve…you are exactly what you are because you are culturally and genetically degenerate. I’m not making this up, look around the world.
You can cry when you see a certain flag, you can pull statues down, you can take down names at West Point, you can star in every ad campaign and you‘ll still have thirdworld Mexican‘s, Asians, Indians and the like running right past you in societal standing….because your culture and genetic code is fucked.
We cuckolded you in the heart of your own military.
George Floyd owns the pathetic asses of Mark Milley and Lloyd Austin.
You're soft and weak and feeble and rope ripe for displacement boy
You better hope not…have you seen what predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations look like and function like? You need evil whitey to feed you…to lead you by the nose or you’ll self-destruct.

Forum List

Back