Okay why is obama a good president?

Just skimmed through the thread and what I've learned is that he's a good president because democrats hope in 50-100 years that our current version of government healthcare will be good, not that it is any good now.

I think my grankids will be asking me why I allowed my government to put in such a trash system at their expense. The same thing I ask my grandparents about welfare and social security.

I realize it's only a small fraction of conservatives who are blatantly racist like Hot Wire and Rabbi, but does it ever embarrass the rest of you that these people are in your ranks?

You do realize outright most liberals are racist right? Just talk with them, see how they view a person's strengths and weaknesses based on a person’s skin color. Liberals figure if they compliment someone based off their race while they degrade white people (usually themselves) that is magically not racism.

Does it bother you having a flood of racists in your ranks? No, you go on living and do the best You can. I can’t control what others think no matter how much I don’t like it. The race card you’re playing btw is much smaller than you think… The fact that during this election season I believe there are 2 “non whites” running in the Republican primaries kinda proves that point. I guess we’ll have to see if racist withies show up to the primaries with “kill the blacky” signs…

Also I never see you call out RW/Rtard and TM when they are being blatantly racist...

I realize it's only a small fraction of conservatives who are blatantly racist like Hot Wire and Rabbi, but does it ever embarrass the rest of you that these people are in your ranks?

You do realize outright most liberals are racist right? Just talk with them, see how they view a person's strengths and weaknesses based on a person’s skin color. Liberals figure if they compliment someone based off their race while they degrade white people (usually themselves) that is magically not racism.

Does it bother you having a flood of racists in your ranks? No, you go on living and do the best You can. I can’t control what others think no matter how much I don’t like it. The race card you’re playing btw is much smaller than you think… The fact that during this election season I believe there are 2 “non whites” running in the Republican primaries kinda proves that point. I guess we’ll have to see if racist withies show up to the primaries with “kill the blacky” signs…

Also I never see you call out RW/Rtard and TM when they are being blatantly racist...

Link me to any post on this site of a liberal being blatantly racist. I'm not saying they don't exist, but you are saying MOST liberals are racist. Would you like to back up your ridiculous claims? Give me a break. :cool:

Just skimmed through the thread and what I've learned is that he's a good president because democrats hope in 50-100 years that our current version of government healthcare will be good, not that it is any good now.

I think my grankids will be asking me why I allowed my government to put in such a trash system at their expense. The same thing I ask my grandparents about welfare and social security.

the irony is they all wanted to rate Bush's success/failure with Iraq on what was at the time without any consideration of that will be over time.

But with Obama and helathcare? They want to herald him based on what they HOPE will be the future result.

Link me to any post on this site of a liberal being blatantly racist. I'm not saying they don't exist, but you are saying MOST liberals are racist. Would you like to back up your ridiculous claims? Give me a break. :cool:

it really depends on how you define racism...and that is not a deflection.

Liberals tend to put minorities in categories...and to many, that is racist...

for example...

The other day I was told in a debate in here that if I saw a white man who wlaked like a monkey and he asked me "how do I walk" it would be OK to say "you walk like a monkey."

But if a Black man asked me the same question, it would be inappropriate to say it.

So, in essence, this liberal...and many others who argued with him, was telling me that I have to treat a black person differently than I do a white person.

It may seem like a stretch...it isnt. Those liberals, to me, spend too much time looking at race.....

Toss something out like "Man black guys are so good at sports it just makes you feel bad" and watch them light up and agree with you. They might even go as far as to tell you how genetically blacks are built to be better athletes.

I’ll post like, a uhh study to prove most liberals are racist as soon as you post your study proving the amounts you claimed are racist on the “right.” Or I’ll just take your word for it.

BTW, “It’s time for a black president!” Can you hear the cheering?

it really depends on how you define racism...and that is not a deflection.

Liberals tend to put minorities in categories...and to many, that is racist...

for example...

The other day I was told in a debate in here that if I saw a white man who wlaked like a monkey and he asked me "how do I walk" it would be OK to say "you walk like a monkey."

But if a Black man asked me the same question, it would be inappropriate to say it.

So, in essence, this liberal...and many others who argued with him, was telling me that I have to treat a black person differently than I do a white person.

It may seem like a stretch...it isnt. Those liberals, to me, spend too much time looking at race.....

QFT.

Like what race is better at sports, art, schooling and we all know mexicans are the hardest working people out of the entire rainbow of skin colors.

Toss something out like "Man black guys are so good at sports it just makes you feel bad" and watch them light up and agree with you. They might even go as far as to tell you how genetically blacks are built to be better athletes.

I’ll post like, a uhh study to prove most liberals are racist as soon as you post your study proving the amounts you claimed are racist on the “right.” Or I’ll just take your word for it.

I've claimed that two specific idiots, who happen to be conservatives, on this site are racist. If I link to their posts showing that they are racist, what will that prove to you? It should prove that I can back up my posts with proof and you are still making comments directly out of your ass. You promise to post your "study"?

Last edited:
Why is obama a good president? Please, the real question is what has he done that is deserving of being re-elected.
If you like the following, then you must think deserves to be re-elected:

Unemployment still above what he promised it would be lowered to.

Gitmo still open

Combat troops still in Iraq

His promise of being the most transparent admin ever

Health care bill

Allow five days for all legislature to be reviewed before he signs anything

Patriot Act still in play

Promised to lower the deficit but wants to increase the debt ceiling

Obama and his admin is a joke and nothing more. So just what is it that he has done for America? Can anyone explain his domestic policy? Have a go at it if you will. I'm not even going to ask if anyone knows what his foreign policy is as I'm sure that no one in his admin could explain it as well.

I've claimed that two specific idiots, who happen to be conservatives, on this site are racist. If I link to their posts showing that they are racist, what will that prove to you? It should prove that I can back up my posts with proof and you are still making comments directly out of your ass. You promise to post your "study"?

You: "I realize it's only a small fraction of conservatives who are blatantly racist like Hot Wire and Rabbi"

You then gave 2 examples... Maybe you meant it differently but you didn't say HW (who seems to be a moron) and Rabbi are racist, you said: "I realize it's only a small fraction of conservatives who are blatantly racist." You used "like" as an example of these conservatives you spoke of.
Now if you wana clear it up and say you only meant these 2 guys them so be it. However you implied there to be some magical % of conservatives out there to be racist and so I took the liberty to do the same to the left.

Funny your reaction.

Last edited:

Ready Avory? Time to put up or shut up. Again. You failed last time we went through this, ready to go 0 for 2?

Rabbi is a racist

Hot Wire is a racist

Ok, let's see your study. This should be priceless.

You: "I realize it's only a small fraction of conservatives who are blatantly racist like Hot Wire and Rabbi"

You then gave 2 examples... Maybe you meant it differently but you didn't say HW (who seems to be a moron) and Rabbi are racist, you said: "I realize it's only a small fraction of conservatives who are blatantly racist and you used "like" as an example of these conservatives you spoke of.
Now if you wana clear it up and say you only meant these 2 guys them so be it. However you implied there to be some magical % of conservatives out there to be racist and so I took the liberty to do the same to the left.

Funny your reaction.

I said small percentage. Don't try and weasel out using semantics. You said MOST liberals are racist. Now, let's see your evidence. Please, post ANYTHING.

This ought to be amusing.
Are you prepared to have your ass handed to you? Again?

Why is Obama a good president?

Well, he got elected, and fully proved that liberal/progressive idiots make lousy presidents, and probably made it so a liberal/progressive idiot will never again be elected to the presidency.

That, my friends, IS A VERY GOOD THING!

TM, I know context is hard for you to understand... "We," that is to say the USA lost 1,500,000 million ish jobs in March. Ok now, we added 200,000k ish "new jobs" in March. So that means we as a country lost a net 1,300,000 in March. Do you understand yet? Maybe if you spent less time playing with your Obama doll you could do a little reserahc before you post.

77 of the top 100 markets added jobs.

This is good news not bad news.

You hate the idea that Obama will get credit for anything good.

This is why the right wants to kill the economic progress by not voting for the debt ceiling to be raised.

They care more for party gain than country gain.

Ready Avory? Time to put up or shut up. Again. You failed last time we went through this, ready to go 0 for 2?

Rabbi is a racist

Hot Wire is a racist

As Reagan said, there you go again. Take a throw-away commment and generalize to every conservative who ever lived.
Do you ever plan on maturing into something thoughtful?

Rabbi is a racist

Hot Wire is a racist

As Reagan said, there you go again. Take a throw-away commment and generalize to every conservative who ever lived.
Do you ever plan on maturing into something thoughtful?

This is where you link to the post where I said every conservative is racist. Ready.....go!

I know you are a special breed rabbi. Not everyone is as ignorant and as racist as you are.

Forum List

Back