Okay, so republicans think the MSM has a liberal bias. They never seem to explain why

Maybe because they run demonstrably false stories, like Comey was fired after asking for more resources for the Russian investigation. The Deputy Director testified that additional resources were not requested. The you have the story of the Assistant AG threatening to resign over the Comey firing story, WRONG again. He said that never happened. And those are just two of the more recent ones.

Ok, just let me ask you this question: do you think there is ANY credibility to ANY story that suggests Trump colluded with Russia during the campaign? If your answer is no, you are being just as narrow minded and disingenuous as you claim the media is being.

Innuendo, accusations and assumptions are not the basis for a news story, they are what conspiracy theories are made of. People and the media should just STFU until evidence is provided, then it will be real news. The news is supposed to report the who, what, when and where of a story, when they have that, get back to me. I don't want to hear maybe someone, did something, sometime or somewhere. Like Joe Friday said, just the facts mam, just the FACTS.

The way the media is taking all these unsubstantiated leaks and sensationalizing them is starting to border on sedition, I frankly have had enough of it. They have taken on themselves to try to bring this president down, if you think that is good for the country, you're more fucked up than they are.

You are in complete denial.

What a thoughtful, intellectual rebuttal. ROMLMFAO You're a waste of oxygen.

Well let me tell you why I know you're full of shit: the FBI and senate intelligence committee are currently investigating Trump. You can't explain that away and you know it.

So was the US Coast guard according to liberals

Quite frankly, I don't believe the MSM has much of a liberal bias. I personally am no fan of the MSM because corporations control their narrative.

Sure, MSNBC has a clear liberal bias and corporate-puppet CNN did favor Hillary in the election out of common sense, but beyond those exceptions, I don't see how the rest as having a liberal bias. Republicans seem convinced any TV network besides the republican dick-sucking network known as Fox News has a liberal bias, but they have never explained why.

Rightwingers: why does the MSM have a liberal bias? What agenda does it have? What does it accomplish for them to have such a bias? Are you sure you don't think all of those networks have a liberal bias because FOX is the only network that so easily coddles your bullshit pre-conceived notions about politics? Is the cognitive dissonance too painful for you whenever a non-FOX pundit contradicts your simple worldview with facts?

"liberal media!" is the easy button that RW'ers push when they can't dispute the facts.

Maybe because they run demonstrably false stories, like Comey was fired after asking for more resources for the Russian investigation. The Deputy Director testified that additional resources were not requested. The you have the story of the Assistant AG threatening to resign over the Comey firing story, WRONG again. He said that never happened. And those are just two of the more recent ones.

Ok, just let me ask you this question: do you think there is ANY credibility to ANY story that suggests Trump colluded with Russia during the campaign? If your answer is no, you are being just as narrow minded and disingenuous as you claim the media is being.

Innuendo, accusations and assumptions are not the basis for a news story, they are what conspiracy theories are made of. People and the media should just STFU until evidence is provided, then it will be real news. The news is supposed to report the who, what, when and where of a story, when they have that, get back to me. I don't want to hear maybe someone, did something, sometime or somewhere. Like Joe Friday said, just the facts mam, just the FACTS.

The way the media is taking all these unsubstantiated leaks and sensationalizing them is starting to border on sedition, I frankly have had enough of it. They have taken on themselves to try to bring this president down, if you think that is good for the country, you're more fucked up than they are.

Well let me tell you why I know you're full of shit: the FBI and senate intelligence committee are currently investigating Trump. You can't explain that away and you know it.
They're not investigating Trump, they're investigating any suspicious communication between Russia and anybody else.

Rightwingers: why does the MSM have a liberal bias?

Because the vast majority of reporters are liberal.
But why?

They want to change the world.
Conservatives prefer to get real jobs.
So we shouldn't have reporters huh?

If we had honest reporters, instead of liberal reporters, the MSM would have a much better reputation.
Then why don't we have "honest" reporters?

I told you, liberals reporters want to change the world.

They're not investigating Trump, they're investigating any suspicious communication between Russia and anybody else.
Um no they are investigating memos regarding Trump's dealings with Russia.

Because its obvious to anyone paying attention that they have a left wing agenda. Especially when try all echo the same talking points in the exact same language.
But WHY do they have a liberal agenda?

Look at the history, when the fariness doctrine was in effect you didn't have a right wing view in the media, once it ended the Rush Limbaugh show on the radio started up the next year on the radio.. and a long came all the others

What does that tell you?

If we had honest reporters, instead of liberal reporters, the MSM would have a much better reputation.

But why don't conservatives become reporters?

Quite frankly, I don't believe the MSM has much of a liberal bias. I personally am no fan of the MSM because corporations control their narrative.

Sure, MSNBC has a clear liberal bias and corporate-puppet CNN did favor Hillary in the election out of common sense, but beyond those exceptions, I don't see how the rest as having a liberal bias. Republicans seem convinced any TV network besides the republican dick-sucking network known as Fox News has a liberal bias, but they have never explained why.

Rightwingers: why does the MSM have a liberal bias? What agenda does it have? What does it accomplish for them to have such a bias? Are you sure you don't think all of those networks have a liberal bias because FOX is the only network that so easily coddles your bullshit pre-conceived notions about politics? Is the cognitive dissonance too painful for you whenever a non-FOX pundit contradicts your simple worldview with facts?

Another far left drone showing they can not see the bias..

Um no they are investigating memos regarding Trump's dealings with Russia.

Liar..

Alzheimer's, at such a young age?
Already told you.......Conservatives prefer to get real jobs.

So Fox has no conservative reporters huh? How is being a journalist not a real job?

So Fox has no conservative reporters huh? How is being a journalist not a real job?
It requires an Attention Deficit.
Wait! That's a Liberal condition!

Rightwingers: why does the MSM have a liberal bias?

Because the vast majority of reporters are liberal.
But why?

Yeah, we should, you know where to find any?

Exactly where have I tried to explain it away. Two intelligence agencies say they have high confidence, one says moderate confidence, that the Russians tried to interfere with the election. That level of confidence isn't even isn't even acceptable in a court of law. Involvement of anyone in the US at this point is pure speculation. Accusation have been made, investigations are moving forward, the press should just STFU until evidence is produced by those investigations. But actually reporting news, you know the who, what, when and where isn't what produces record clicks on news web sites or the record revenues they are currently enjoying by sensationalizing pure bullshit. The media has made it clear what their intentions are and it ain't reporting the news, they are out to MAKE the news and control the narrative.

Liberal reporters all started out as optimistic, idealistic and honest young people. They had the ability to breathe air instead of the gooey swamp waters from where they call home.
It's not all their fault. In a well known and faultless study done in my head, it was discovered that they had all been offered a hearing exam free of charge. Alas, it was no hearing test they signed up for. Unbeknownst to them they were injected with a liberal microchip, fucking up their chances at an honest life forever.
The few that decided they didn't need a hearing exam were evil chip free and grew up to work at FOX
There you have it in all it's putrid truth of liberal reporters

Exactly where have I tried to explain it away. Two intelligence agencies say they have high confidence, one says moderate confidence, that the Russians tried to interfere with the election. That level of confidence isn't even isn't even acceptable in a court of law. Involvement of anyone in the US at this point is pure speculation. Accusation have been made, investigations are moving forward, the press should just STFU until evidence is produced by those investigations. But actually reporting news, you know the who, what, when and where isn't what produces record clicks on news web sites or the record revenues they are currently enjoying by sensationalizing pure bullshit. The media has made it clear what their intentions are and it ain't reporting the news, they are out to MAKE the news and control the narrative.

Oh Christ you're hypocrisy is amazing. Had the media treated Hillary's scandals like you want them to do for Trump's scandals, you and your ilk would go ape shit over in outrage why the media wasn't covering the latest scandalous evidence of her private server! Also, if those agencies had such high confidence of Russian collusion, that would give credibility to at least SOME of those media reports about it.

Oh Christ you're hypocrisy is amazing. Had the media treated Hillary's scandals like you want them to do for Trump's scandals, you and your ilk would go ape shit over in outrage why the media wasn't covering the latest scandalous evidence of her private server! Also, if those agencies had such high confidence of Russian collusion, that would give credibility to at least SOME of those media reports about it.

Child we actually saw much of the evidence against the bitch, what physical evidence have you seen on this one?

Child we actually saw much of the evidence against the bitch, what physical evidence have you seen on this one?

Oh really? What did you see? I'm dying to know.

They put the damn emails on line and redacted or withheld the classified ones.

We know she lied about using one device.
We know she lied about no having classified information.
We know she lied about returning all the work related emails to State.
We know for a fact that people who had no security clearance had access to everything on her server.
We know people from her maid to weiner saw and printed emails from her server.
We know they destroyed phones, tablets and laptops so the FBI couldn't get to them.

I could go on, but like I said you're a waste of oxygen.

They put the damn emails on line and redacted or withheld the classified ones.

We know she lied about using one device.
We know she lied about no having classified information.
We know she lied about returning all the work related emails to State.
We know for a fact that people who had no security clearance had access to everything on her server.
We know people from her maid to weiner saw and printed emails from her server.
We know they destroyed phones, tablets and laptops so the FBI couldn't get to them.

I could go on, but like I said you're a waste of oxygen.

You're so dumb. None of that is physical evidence. So the evidence was either NOT there at all or it was redacted. Great. If the media did that with Trump you would call all of it fake. Plus, anyone with an IQ of at least 95 knows that Trump lies about goddamn everything. You just choose to believe everything he says. Now for the record, I think Hillary made poor choices with classified material. Even she admitted that during the campaign. You however are willfully ignorant of ANY story claiming Trump's collusion with Russia despite the investigations into it.

Forum List

Back