Liberal Media on Guilt Trip...Go After Trump

Liberal media are pissed because they tried in every possible way to stop Donald Trump from being elected by the common working man. Hence the elites Attack, and attempt to usurp democracy.
Dangerous idiots: how the liberal media elite failed working-class Americans

The best part is that Trump supporters realize that it's not just a war that they are waging on Trump but a war on all of his supporters. If the media thought their power was slipping before just wait till the boycotts start against their advertisers.

Liberal media are pissed because they tried in every possible way to stop Donald Trump from being elected by the common working man. Hence the elites Attack, and attempt to usurp democracy.

The best part is that Trump supporters realize that it's not just a war that they are waging on Trump but a war on all of his supporters. If the media thought their power was slipping before just wait till the boycotts start against their advertisers.

What's the hold up? You waiting on an invitation?

The list of people who are disgusted with Trump is long, and getting longer. Does this surprise you?
The number of people disgusted with you left wing jack offs is bigger.

Right. I noticed that when there were 3 or 4 times more people in the streets protesting Trump the day after his inauguration than there were at his inauguration.

Getting organized on a grand scale. I've just about moved into my new house so I haven't been able to mobilize as much as I've wanted to yet. And have been tied up with the Conservative leadership race but high speed and motivation to destroy certain media outlets let alone certain media personalities will definitely keep me on a high up and coming.

:) Life is good.

The list of people who are disgusted with Trump is long, and getting longer. Does this surprise you?

Right. I noticed that when there were 3 or 4 times more people in the streets protesting Trump the day after his inauguration than there were at his inauguration.
Which proves you're dillusional.

It was as long as it got when he ran. They were liberal elite "power brokers" in news media and Washington DC ruling class. Common people stood strong and defended Liberty from tyranny. Now tyranny rears its ugly head in the form of fake news and lies.

Oh...you count nutty protesters...the elites schills.

You got it little sister!

The 'liberal' media is doing EXACTLY what the rightwing media tried to do to Obama for 8 years.

Only the 'liberal' media is better at it, and they have better material to work with.
They do? Do they have four dead bodies lined up because of some obscure youtube video? Do they have a private email server somewhere? I don't think anyone with a brain thinks they are better than the truth. And that's the problem you nut bags are dealing with.

Getting organized on a grand scale. I've just about moved into my new house so I haven't been able to mobilize as much as I've wanted to yet. And have been tied up with the Conservative leadership race but high speed and motivation to destroy certain media outlets let alone certain media personalities will definitely keep me on a high up and coming.

Good for you. When Trump is disposed of, you can always say you did your best, even if you do have hopeless goals.

Good for you. When Trump is disposed of, you can always say you did your best, even if you do have hopeless goals.
Waiting for that day is a hopeless goal. Good on you though, keep it up.

Trump won...Obama legacy is dead! Liberal media and elites weep and moan.

Forum List

Back