Okay, here I go...

I detect an element of smart-assery as well, try the Flame Zone.

Well, that would be the difference between dipping my toe into the pool and doing a naked belly flop into the pool. :lol:

I'm really not sure where to go from here. I'd like to contribute to the music forum, but most people are linking to videos, and I can't do that yet. Like I said, I'm attracted to the "Conspiracy Theories" forum. I'm afraid that a new poster telling the loons exactly what I think of their theories will put me "in the pink" in a hurry, though.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

I was in the red for quite sometime, it's not sooo bad...a little lonely though.

Democrats hate when you say their "loons". It's that element of truth and all..:wink_2:

Geez, loons are birds, get a grip, man! Kinda pretty, too!
Loon.jpg

Well, that would be the difference between dipping my toe into the pool and doing a naked belly flop into the pool. :lol:

I'm really not sure where to go from here. I'd like to contribute to the music forum, but most people are linking to videos, and I can't do that yet. Like I said, I'm attracted to the "Conspiracy Theories" forum. I'm afraid that a new poster telling the loons exactly what I think of their theories will put me "in the pink" in a hurry, though.

I was in the red for quite sometime, it's not sooo bad...a little lonely though.

Democrats hate when you say their "loons". It's that element of truth and all..:wink_2:

Loon.jpg

Those Loons mate for life, Democrats, not so much...:lol:

::cough:: Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh ::cough-cough::

:eusa_eh:

Exceptions to the rule...something stuck in your throat..?

Well, I'm apparently a democrat who mates for life. Unfortunately, my Republican husband didn't take that one so much to heart.

I don't think anybody has a corner on ... oh wait. Is this an intro thread? It is!

Your bad.

::cough:: Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh ::cough-cough::

Well, I'm apparently a democrat who mates for life. Unfortunately, my Republican husband didn't take that one so much to heart.

I don't think anybody has a corner on ... oh wait. Is this an intro thread? It is!

Your bad.

And you're adorable, he must been one of those rino's with poor judgement....:(

I detect an element of smart-assery as well, try the Flame Zone.

Try the Coffee Shop. We've a few musicians there (Dajjahl, Foxy, and Sunshine come to mind) and they like to talk about the technicalities of music.

Your bad.

And you're adorable, he must been one of those rino's with poor judgement....:(

Wait, opposites attract, don't they? At least they have equal representation in their marriage.

Loon.jpg

Exaggerate much? (Gingrich, Limbaugh, McCain, Sanford, etc.,) Must be a Republican trait, no (exaggeration)?

And another thing, your information is outdated, much like your political information.

The findings from the Wisconsin research revealed – in contrast to previous assumptions - that loon pairs do not mate for life. Significant findings of their study were that; 1) males or females of territorial loon pairs routinely vanish from their territories leaving one marked and the other unmarked loon in their place;
Do common loons mate for life? | Peninsula Clarion

Loon.jpg

Exaggerate much? (Gingrich, Limbaugh, McCain, Sanford, etc.,) Must be a Republican trait, no (exaggeration)?

And another thing, your information is outdated, much like your political information.

The findings from the Wisconsin research revealed – in contrast to previous assumptions - that loon pairs do not mate for life. Significant findings of their study were that; 1) males or females of territorial loon pairs routinely vanish from their territories leaving one marked and the other unmarked loon in their place;
Do common loons mate for life? | Peninsula Clarion

WoW, you really showed me..:ack-1:

Whatever shall I do..:(

Forum List

Back