Okay folks! Which cup holds the ACORN?

Iglesias: "I'm Astounded" By DOJ's ACORN Probe | TPMMuckraker

David Iglesias says he's shocked by the news, leaked today to the Associated Press, that the FBI is pursuing a voter-fraud investigation into ACORN just weeks before the election.

"I'm astounded that this issue is being trotted out again," Iglesias told TPMmuckraker. "Based on what I saw in 2004 and 2006, it's a scare tactic." In 2006, Iglesias was fired as U.S. attorney thanks partly to his reluctance to pursue voter-fraud cases as aggressively as DOJ wanted -- one of several U.S. attorneys fired for inappropriate political reasons, according to a recently released report by DOJ's Office of the Inspector General.

Iglesias, who has been the most outspoken of the fired U.S. attorneys, went on to say that the FBI's investigation seemed designed to inappropriately create a "boogeyman" out of voter fraud.

I'm sure lot of liberals are shocked. They hate an honest vote. They can't win without having the dead vote.

Just ask JFK.

:lol:

"And who could argue that O'Keffe and crew pulled THAT off? I mean all they did was to produce one of the most off the hook ridiculous pretenses imaginable; present it as a business model to the community organization thought to be corrupt and video-tape their response."

The FACTS are that he never wlaked into an office dressed as a pimp. He in fact walked in and said he was a law student and that the girl with him was a prostitute who he was trying to help get away from a pimp.

The tape of him "pimping" was added to the other tapes and EVERYTHING was highly edited to make it look entirely different.

You are lapping up BAD information to retain your OPPINION.

I bet you're one of those people who when having a conversation with someone, thinks about what you are gonna say next instead of LISTENING to the other person. Because that's what you do when you respond.... you just carry on a conversation with yourself. Fucking read what other people write, you moron.

I thought so.

You dont care about the real claims of election tampering you only care about winning the elections.

Poor people voting makes it very hard for the Rs to win.

You want FEWER Americans voting so you can win which tranlates into you dont believe in democracy

Sounds like you want the Dems to win even if the win was gained using fraudulant votes.
Apparantly winning is all your concerned with as well.

So much for you thoughts on lawfull. LOL

Why do you suggest that poor people are fraudulent voters?

Again kids...

Let's examine the template here...

Deceit and fraud...

Any here ever seen ANYONE in the GOP lament that ACORN is gathering voter registrations for real people, poor or otherwise?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Clearly, such has never been the case; and clearly the assertion that thus HAS been the case is a DECEPTION... and represents NOTHING BUT A FRAUDULENCE...

ACORN gathering voter registrations has never been contested.

What HAS been contested, is the FRAUDULENT VOTER REGISTRATIONS and the attempts to USE THOSE FRAUDULENT REGISTRATIONS FOR FURTHER ILLICIT MEANS.

All of which could be solved with the stroke of a legislative pen, which made voter fraud a capital crime. Get caught advancing a fake voter registration card and you'll be facing your imminent death by execution within 10 days of the conviction. Get caught voting under someone elses name, same thing.

Problem solved... and the beautiful thing about it; is as the generational memory fades and there again rises the voter frauds... the system maintains itself by culling them from the heard as we go.

Ya see kids, there is no right to represent a fraud... there is no right to deceive... Means/ends is NOT a valid species of reasoning and it is not sustained by sound, valid moral principle.

Last edited:
NONE of you will even recognise the evidence that is in the congressional record on the DOJ scandal???

Facts that are documented beyond any doubt is just ignored by you people????

What we won't recognize is your hysterically funny Bush Derangement.

There is no DOJ scandal. The president can fire those people if he doesn't like the way they tie their shoes.

William Jefferson Clinton fired 96 of them, and I don't see you having a fit about that.

Bush fired them, because they weren't doing their job to his expectations. Whether you agree with those expectations or not is irrelevant. There was no scandal, just a typical liberal media "scandal" to try and get Democrats elected.

:lol:

NONE of you will even recognise the evidence that is in the congressional record on the DOJ scandal???

Facts that are documented beyond any doubt is just ignored by you people????
You haven't shown a legitimate scandal, TDM. US Attorneys are hired and fired with each administration, including Obama's. At the pleasure of the president, he can replace US attorneys, it's all legal.
Does it surprise you that THIS administrations DOJ is going to bash Bush even though they know it was perfectly legal what he did? It's their MO, and it's your MO. Drink some more Kool-Aid and get some more talking points from the left, young lady. I will be waiting.

Sounds like you want the Dems to win even if the win was gained using fraudulant votes.
Apparantly winning is all your concerned with as well.

So much for you thoughts on lawfull. LOL

Why do you suggest that poor people are fraudulent voters?

Again kids...

Let's examine the template here...

Deceit and fraud...

Any here ever seen ANYONE in the GOP lament that ACORN is gathering voter registrations for real people, poor or otherwise?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Clearly, such has never been the case; and clearly the assertion that thus HAS been the case is a DECEPTION... and represents NOTHING BUT A FRAUDULENCE...

ACORN gathering voter registrations has never been contested.

What HAS been contested, is the FRAUDULENT VOTER REGISATRATIONS and the attempts to USE THOSE FRAUDULENT REGISTRATIONS FOR FURTHER ILLICIT MEANS.

All of which could be solved with the stroke of a legislative pen, which made voter fraud a capital crime. Get caught advancing a fake voter registration card and you'll be facing your imminent death by execution within 10 days of the conviction. Get caught voting under someone elses name, same thing.

Problem solved... and the beautiful thing about it; is as the generational memory fades and there again rises the voter frauds... the system maintains itself by culling them from the heard as we go.

Ya see kids, there is no right to represent a fraud... there is no right to deceive... Means/ends is NOT a valid species of reasoning and it is not sustained by sound, valid moral principle.

:clap2:

Monica Goodling: 'I Know I Crossed the Line' | Mother Jones

All indications are that it was Goodling's fealty to president and party over her loyalty to the department itself that proved her undoing.

Yesterday, dressed in a dark suit and flanked by four lawyers, Goodling, who asked for and received immunity in exchange for her testimony, appeared nervous though composed as she took her place in front of a full session of John Conyers' powerful committee. One of three senior Justice Department officials who has been forced to resign in the wake of the U.S. Attorney firings, Goodling is a 1999 graduate of Pat Robertson's evangelical law school and a party loyalist who once did opposition research for the Republican National Committee. She rose quickly through the ranks of the Justice Department, becoming senior counsel to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales as well as the agency's liaison to the White House. Granted the authority to hire and fire a range of Justice Department officials, political appointees as well as career staffers, she often questioned candidates on their ideology and once stalled the hiring of an applicant for a nonpolitical position deeming him too "liberal." "I know I took political considerations into account on some occasions," she told Congress yesterday. "I know I crossed the line."

Last edited:
Monica Goodling: 'I Know I Crossed the Line' | Mother Jones

All indications are that it was Goodling's fealty to president and party over her loyalty to the department itself that proved her undoing.

Yesterday, dressed in a dark suit and flanked by four lawyers, Goodling, who asked for and received immunity in exchange for her testimony, appeared nervous though composed as she took her place in front of a full session of John Conyers' powerful committee. One of three senior Justice Department officials who has been forced to resign in the wake of the U.S. Attorney firings, Goodling is a 1999 graduate of Pat Robertson's evangelical law school and a party loyalist who once did opposition research for the Republican National Committee. She rose quickly through the ranks of the Justice Department, becoming senior counsel to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales as well as the agency's liaison to the White House. Granted the authority to hire and fire a range of Justice Department officials, political appointees as well as career staffers, she often questioned candidates on their ideology and once stalled the hiring of an applicant for a nonpolitical position deeming him too "liberal." "I know I took political considerations into account on some occasions," she told Congress yesterday. "I know I crossed the line."

TDM.........you really have no clue on what your talking about....that is quite evident. WHERE IS THE SCANDAL? The prsident has a right to hire and fire at his discretion. I keep saying to myself that you can't be this stupid, but you keep showing me I'm wrong.

OH MY GOD!

you people are denying the findings that are in the congressional record that the DOJ acted illegally?

OH MY GOD!

you people are denying the findings that are in the congressional record that the DOJ acted illegally?

You haven't read any of the posts that suggested why it isn't a scandal on this thread. This is why you will always remain one of the most ignorant people that I have ever encountered in my entire lifetime. And have met a lot of people.

OH MY GOD!

Things are stuck in Congressional Record all the time. The lies get thrown in with everything else. Sort of like this place.

OH MY GOD!

You haven't read any of the posts that suggested why it isn't a scandal on this thread. This is why you will always remain one of the most ignorant people that I have ever encountered in my entire lifetime. And have met a lot of people.

Go get these links you claim I have not read?

OH MY GOD!

Go get these links you claim I have not read?

Links? Who said anything about links? This just proves what I stated about you is true. TDM.

No wonder you people dont want Bush ever mentioned again.

You want history to just dissapear to hide all the scandals you denied then and still deny today.

Show me the law that allows DOj attorneys to be picked on a political basis?

Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Changed interim appointment law in 2006
As the controversy emerged, U.S. Senators were concerned about a little-noticed provision in the re-authorization of the USA PATRIOT Act in 2006 which eliminated the 120-day term limit on interim appointments of U.S. Attorneys made by the United States Attorney General to fill vacancies. The change gave the Attorney General greater appointment powers than the President and undermined the confirmation authority of the Senate. Presidential appointees must be confirmed by the Senate, but the Attorney's General did not require Senate confirmation.[28] The U.S. Senate was concerned that, in dismissing the U.S. Attorneys, the administration planned to fill the vacancies with its own choices, thus bypassing not only the Senate confirmation, but also the traditional consultation with Senators in the selection process. Congress rescinded the provision by very large majorities in March 2007.

Imagine a group actually encouraging urban and young people to vote??

How Un-American

Forum List

Back