Okay folks! Which cup holds the ACORN?

http://www.justice.gov/oig/challenges/2009_challenges.pdf#2

This is the DOJs own site and they discuss the Investigations and their outcomes which found the DOJ had been subverted for poltical use by the Bush admin.

You people just keep ignoring the facts

Fraudulent voters, and you link a site to restoring confidence in the Dept. of Justice. Please show where these two are connected in any way using your link, truth.

Maybe you should read all my posts to understand instead of coming into the middle of a discussion and acting like an asshole.

I Posted that the DOJ had been subverted by Bush and team and FIRED DOJ lawyers who refused to do phoney prosicutions of ACORN right before the elections.

THIS WAS PROVEN!

"The majority of the problem applications are coming from the group ACORN, Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, which has a large voter registration program among its many social service programs. ACORN’s Michigan branch, based in Detroit, has enrolled 200,000 voters statewide in recent months, mostly with the use of paid, part-time employees.

“There appears to be a sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent applications,” said Kelly Chesney, spokeswoman for the Michigan Secretary of State’s Office. “And it appears to be widespread.”

http://urbangrounds.com/2008/09/acorn-voter-fraud/

Last edited:
I WOULD recommend that no one feed the troll, but TM is not capable of knowing HOW to troll. She is just seriously retarded. I'm not kidding, either.

You can not face the court documented facts here so you suggest not talking to me anymore?

ANSWER the claims with facts you fool instead of just sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALALALALALALA.

The majority of the problem applications are coming from the group ACORN, Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, which has a large voter registration program among its many social service programs. ACORN’s Michigan branch, based in Detroit, has enrolled 200,000 voters statewide in recent months, mostly with the use of paid, part-time employees.

“There appears to be a sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent applications,” said Kelly Chesney, spokeswoman for the Michigan Secretary of State’s Office. “And it appears to be widespread.”

Which were pointed out BY ACORN themselves you idiot.

THEY were the victims of temp employees faking a day of actually walking arround and gettting REAL people to fill them out.

Now go get ANY proof that ONE false vote was made?

I WOULD recommend that no one feed the troll, but TM is not capable of knowing HOW to troll. She is just seriously retarded. I'm not kidding, either.

You can not face the court documented facts here so you suggest not talking to me anymore? ....
No, dear. I don't follow non sequiturs, like the one you just did here, again.

Your posts are wrought with them.

You have no sense whatsoever. None.

You are beyond not being a challenge. You are simply retarded (or an excellent actress going 'full retard').

"The majority of the problem applications are coming from the group ACORN, Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, which has a large voter registration program among its many social service programs. ACORN’s Michigan branch, based in Detroit, has enrolled 200,000 voters statewide in recent months, mostly with the use of paid, part-time employees.

Why do you refuse to comment on the DOJ study that PROOVED they were Illegally politicized by the Bush admin and FIRED lawyers for refusing to do phoney prosicutions before elections???????

Why do you refuse to comment on the DOJ study that PROOVED they were Illegally politicized by the Bush admin and FIRED lawyers for refusing to do phoney prosicutions before elections???????
full_retard.jpg

You can not face the court documented facts here so you suggest not talking to me anymore? ....

You are beyond not being a challenge. You are simply retarded (or an excellent actress going 'full retard').

You are going to JUST IGNORE the veriviable FACTS that the DOJ was subverted by the Bush admin?

You will just refuse the findings that the DOJ fired Lawyers for NOT prosicuting fake cases against ACORN ???????

http://www.justice.gov/oig/challenges/2009_challenges.pdf#2
This is the DOJs own site and they discuss the Investigations and their outcomes which found the DOJ had been subverted for poltical use by the Bush admin.
You people just keep ignoring the facts
Fraudulent voters, and you link a site to restoring confidence in the Dept. of Justice. Please show where these two are connected in any way using your link, truth.
Maybe you should read all my posts to understand instead of coming into the middle of a discussion and acting like an asshole.
I Posted that the DOJ had been subverted by Bush and team and FIRED DOJlawyers who refused to do phoney prosicutions of ACORN right before the elections.
THIS WAS PROVEN!

who subverted the DOJ?

"Obama Justice Department Shut Down Federal ACORN Investigation"

You are going to JUST IGNORE the veriviable FACTS that the DOJ was subverted by the Bush admin?

You will just refuse the findings that the DOJ fired Lawyers for NOT prosicuting fake cases against ACORN ???????
Non sequitur

full_retard.jpg

Voter-Fraud Complaints by GOP Drove Dismissals - washingtonpost.com

Nearly half the U.S. attorneys slated for removal by the administration last year were targets of Republican complaints that they were lax on voter fraud, including efforts by presidential adviser Karl Rove to encourage more prosecutions of election- law violations, according to new documents and interviews.

Of the 12 U.S. attorneys known to have been dismissed or considered for removal last year, five were identified by Rove or other administration officials as working in districts that were trouble spots for voter fraud -- Kansas City, Mo.; Milwaukee; New Mexico; Nevada; and Washington state. Four of the five prosecutors in those districts were dismissed.

It has been clear for months that the administration's eagerness to launch voter-fraud prosecutions played a role in some of the firings, but recent testimony, documents and interviews show the issue was more central than previously known. The new details include the names of additional prosecutors who were targeted and other districts that were of concern, as well as previously unknown information about the White House's role.

ACORN are pretty much bankrupt now. For shame! LOL.

But they'll be back - with new branding and far harder to spot.

I agree. But I think they will finally mess themselves up again. They keep hiring idiots who register people like Mary Poppins and want to help pimps set up cat houses.

They will trip themselves up. ;)

While I thought the set up was entertaining - and somewhat concerning - it was not legitimate investigative journalism so I wouldn't be too quick to hold it up as an example of corruption. I am, however, inclined to believe the ACORN 8. I have yet to see any legitimate response from ACORN regarding their allegations.

In fact, what O'Keefe has done is to take the focus away from very legitimate accusations and focus it on nonsensical crap that is possibly edited to create a more substantial issue than there genuinely with his claims.

LOL... Well sure... because there is a very high, if indiscernable standard for 'Investigative Journalism'... determine that corruption is afoot... and gather the facts which demonstrate the corruption.

And who could argue that O'Keffe and crew pulled THAT off? I mean all they did was to produce one of the most off the hook ridiculous pretenses imaginable; present it as a business model to the community organization thought to be corrupt and video-tape their response.

Which FTR: was that in NUMEROUS LOCATIONS... the response was that MANAGERS FOR THE COMMUNITZY ORGANIZATION sat down with the Pimp and Ho... and began to OUTLINE A PLAN TO USE FEDERAL FUNDNG TOWARDS ESTABLISHING A WHORE HOUSE WHERE TEENAGE GIRLS WOULD BE RENTED OUT FOR PROSTITUTION!

ROFL...

Now GET SERIOUS!

What this demonstrated, is that the people who are involved in this 'Community Organization' are somewhere between A-moral and IMMORAL and enjoy absolutely no sense of any discernible ethics. Let ALONE the core problems of being disinterested in the UNAMBIGUOUS DISREGARD FOR THE LAW... neither in terms of letter, nor reason.

ACORN is a function of cultural subversion... and they're not going anywhere. The organization is designed to melt away and return under a new rubric; ACORN itself came into being under similar circumstances; with it's predecessor organization having been discredited...

Although I do believe that at some point; this habit; this design, will eventually be used to prove the systemic, subversive intent and will eventually lead to indictment for such; and hopefully the summary execution and capital imprisonment of the principles and upper level management.

I thought so.

You dont care about the real claims of election tampering you only care about winning the elections.

Poor people voting makes it very hard for the Rs to win.

You want FEWER Americans voting so you can win which tranlates into you dont believe in democracy

Sounds like you want the Dems to win even if the win was gained using fraudulant votes.
Apparantly winning is all your concerned with as well.

So much for you thoughts on lawfull. LOL

Why do you suggest that poor people are fraudulent voters?

Why do you suggest that anyone who disagrees with you 'hates' and 'lies'. Evidence suggest that you are the 'hater' and the 'liar'. Just 'spressin' my opinion.

"And who could argue that O'Keffe and crew pulled THAT off? I mean all they did was to produce one of the most off the hook ridiculous pretenses imaginable; present it as a business model to the community organization thought to be corrupt and video-tape their response."

The FACTS are that he never wlaked into an office dressed as a pimp. He in fact walked in and said he was a law student and that the girl with him was a prostitute who he was trying to help get away from a pimp.

The tape of him "pimping" was added to the other tapes and EVERYTHING was highly edited to make it look entirely different.

You are lapping up BAD information to retain your OPPINION.

NONE of you will even recognise the evidence that is in the congressional record on the DOJ scandal???

Facts that are documented beyond any doubt is just ignored by you people????

Sounds like you want the Dems to win even if the win was gained using fraudulant votes.
Apparantly winning is all your concerned with as well.

So much for you thoughts on lawfull. LOL

Why do you suggest that poor people are fraudulent voters?

Why do you suggest that anyone who disagrees with you 'hates' and 'lies'. Evidence suggest that you are the 'hater' and the 'liar'. Just 'spressin' my opinion.

Why will you not confront the FACTS I have given?

They are documented beyond any doubt.

CONGRESSIONAL RECORD PEOPLE!!!!!

You the sort of person who's comfortable letting bank robbers into banks up until conviction? Maybe you think letting sexual predators visit schools is just fine until they have to go to jail?

We have a thing called innocent before proven guilty in this country. The fact you call yourself saveliberty but are willing to violate one of our oldest's principles in order to score political points is sad. I'll ask that you reconsider such foolish ignorance.

Um yeah, nice try, but are any of you willing to give that reasonable doubt to Karl Rove or George Bush?

Yeah, double standards are real witch with a capital B aren't they?

:lol:

Forum List

Back