Okay, EXACTLY How Did Trump "Tamper with WITNESSES" to Try to Get Them to LIE UNDER OATH?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
The crime of witness tampering means that you attempt to get a witness to lie under oath. So, liberals, or anyone else, tell me where in the Mueller report there is evidence that Trump tried to get someone to lie under oath? I highlighted the words "witnesses" and "lie under oath" in the OP title to drive home this point.

It is NOT "witness tampering" to try to get someone to lie on TV, in a newspaper interview, or in a press release. So don't bother citing a case where Trump asked someone to lie to the press about something. That is NOT "witness tampering."

All we know is that he obstructed Hillary from taking her rightful place upon the White House Iron Throne

The crime of witness tampering means that you attempt to get a witness to lie under oath. So, liberals, or anyone else, tell me where in the Mueller report there is evidence that Trump tried to get someone to lie under oath? I highlighted the words "witnesses" and "lie under oath" in the OP title to drive home this point.

It is NOT "witness tampering" to try to get someone to lie on TV, in a newspaper interview, or in a press release. So don't bother citing a case where Trump asked someone to lie to the press about something. That is NOT "witness tampering."
Mueller is a Putin stooge for missing that.

To be a person who is close to trumpy you need to swear an oath of allegiance to HIM before all else.

EXACTLY How Did Trump "Tamper with WITNESSES" to Try to Get Them to LIE UNDER OATH?

maybe you never heard because you live under rocks -

fuck with Trumps fragile, child-like ego, and you get fired.

Trump....Hey you! can I fire that guy over there...no sir you can't....oh okay.....

Dems.....OBSTRUCTION!!!!!

Trump....Hey you! can I fire that guy over there...no sir you can't....oh okay.....

Trump wanted Comey to go light on Flynn, Comey made it known, Trump fired Comey-

OBSTRUCTION !

To be a person who is close to trumpy you need to swear an oath of allegiance to HIM before all else.
Hell, yeah! It has been proven those with an agenda will twist and turn ANYTHING he says!

What's wrong with that?

You don't think Holden, the wing man, was loyal to his black messiah?

AND you did not answer the question, figures.
And you can't understand english so whats new? If you swear alligience to trump you cannot tell on him about anything..
Be specific and show us a link to a proven time Trump EVER tampered with a witness or admit you are a LYING piece of dog shit.

Trump wanted Comey to go light on Flynn, Comey made it known, Trump fired Comey-

OBSTRUCTION !
Wrong again dumb ass. Comey worked "at the pleasure" of the President. Under the US Constitution A president can fire a director of the FBI for ANY REASON or no REASON at all. Be specifc and cite for us how firing Comey obstructed Mueller?

Read the Mueller Report.

There is no requirement for the crime to be complete that the witness lies under oath.

Although the elements for the crime can differ by jurisdiction, the common elements are as follows:

* The defendant attempted to make another person testify falsely, or withhold testimony or evidence;
* The defendant had reason to believe that the other person was a witness or may have relevant information; and
* The information was relevant to a crime or civil action.​

See also 18 U.S. Code § 1512. Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant.

Also, read the report already.

OBSTRUCTION !
Wrong again dumb ass. Comey worked "at the pleasure" of the President. Under the US Constitution A president can fire a director of the FBI for ANY REASON or no REASON at all. Be specifc and cite for us how firing Comey obstructed Mueller?

crowded under that rock, huh ?

No. No. No. Uh-uh. That is not obstruction, much less witness tampering. He did not order Comey to go easy on Flynn, and he had several very valid reasons to fire Comey. Firing an FBI Director who whitewashed serious crimes is not obstruction of justice, and it certainly is not witness tampering.

Forum List

Back