what's the positive case for Creepy Wacky Uncle Joe Biden's candidacy. Can someone explain it?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I personally don't think "other people seem to like him" is a strong or durable premise for a candidacy.

Note: "vaguely associated with Obama" is not a positive case either

while he was responsible for the Violence Against Women Act and ending the war in Bosnia, those happened 30 years ago!

Last edited:
Liberals love Biden because his asshole was molded into the shape of Obama's penis.

Y'all sure do think about Obama's cock a lot. What's up with that?

Poor little pathetic Biden fan......Islam is the most penis-driven religion in history so obviously Obama's cock played a role in his decision-making, smarmy little fool.

I'm not a Biden fan. I also didn't vote for Obama. I just think it's weird that you contemplate his penis.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Liberals love Biden because his asshole was molded into the shape of Obama's penis.

Y'all sure do think about Obama's cock a lot. What's up with that?

Poor little pathetic Biden fan......Islam is the most penis-driven religion in history so obviously Obama's cock played a role in his decision-making, smarmy little fool.

I'm not a Biden fan. I also didn't vote for Obama. I just think it's weird that you contemplate his penis.

The FUCK you didn't support Obama. Since liberals love to suck muslim cock, the penis is a salient point in the discussion of their treason.

Let's face it Biden really is the pick of the litter among D candidates trying for their party's nomination

• Banned
Islamophobia, Homophobia or any other form of religious bigotry has no place in my thread or any other thread!

I personally don't think "other people seem to like him" is a strong or durable premise for a candidacy.

Note: "vaguely associated with Obama" is not a positive case either

He was vaguely associated with Obama.

Other than that, I got nothing.

Decades of government service

Best candidate by far

"Liberals always take the position that most undermines American security." -Ann Coulter

"If Joe Biden wants to keep score: In 8 years, Biden & Obama had a net loss of 193,000 manufacturing jobs. In just over 2 years, i have created 453,000 manufacturing jobs. Don’t let Biden take us backwards!

Joe Biden literally can’t hide from the economic successes of my administration. Biden chose Pennsylvania to launch his campaign – a state where the unemployment rate just dropped to the lowest level *ever recorded.*" - President Trump

"Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe. I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign. It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas. But if you make it, I will see you at the Starting Gate!" - President Trump

"i dont have absolute faith in the wisdom of the american people, they make mistakes like Trump, but i do have absolute faith in the heart of the american people." - Biden

"i dont have absolute faith in the wisdom of the american people, they make mistakes like Trump, but i do have absolute faith in the heart of the american people." - Biden
When Trump was elected....most of the country and most of the world said.....WTF is wrong with these people?

Democrats have gone so far off the charts that they are more comfortable with America's crazy old uncle than the clown car of candidates they seem to be stuck with.

Forum List

Back