Okay, EXACTLY How Did Trump "Tamper with WITNESSES" to Try to Get Them to LIE UNDER OATH?

EXACTLY How Did Trump "Tamper with WITNESSES" to Try to Get Them to LIE UNDER OATH?

maybe you never heard because you live under rocks -

fuck with Trumps fragile, child-like ego, and you get fired.

Yup.
100% yup.

5cab504209b60360232ea562-960-1767.png

Trump....Hey you! can I fire that guy over there...no sir you can't....oh okay.....

Dems.....OBSTRUCTION!!!!!

Trump wanted Comey to go light on Flynn, Comey made it known, Trump fired Comey-

No. No. No. Uh-uh. That is not obstruction, much less witness tampering. He did not order Comey to go easy on Flynn, and he had several very valid reasons to fire Comey. Firing an FBI Director who whitewashed serious crimes is not obstruction of justice, and it certainly is not witness tampering.

According to Comey, that's exactly what Trump did, ask him to let Flynn go.
But you've let a con man convince you it's THEM and not HIM.
There really is a sucker born every minute, sucker.

EXACTLY How Did Trump "Tamper with WITNESSES" to Try to Get Them to LIE UNDER OATH?

maybe you never heard because you live under rocks -

fuck with Trumps fragile, child-like ego, and you get fired.

Yup.
100% yup.

5cab504209b60360232ea562-960-1767.png

Thanks for that. Good list. You should have added the people who were rumored to have been their replacements who have gone out of their way to remove their name from consideration.

Trump....Hey you! can I fire that guy over there...no sir you can't....oh okay.....

Trump wanted Comey to go light on Flynn, Comey made it known, Trump fired Comey-

No. No. No. Uh-uh. That is not obstruction, much less witness tampering. He did not order Comey to go easy on Flynn, and he had several very valid reasons to fire Comey. Firing an FBI Director who whitewashed serious crimes is not obstruction of justice, and it certainly is not witness tampering.

But you've let a con man convince you it's THEM and not HIM. There really is a sucker born every minute, sucker.

Uh, ASKING Comey to let Flynn go is NOT obstruction of justice. If he had ORDERED Comey to let Flynn go, that MIGHT have constituted obstruction of justice, given the flimsy case against Flynn and assuming that the lying Comey is telling the truth about what Trump told him. Comey refused to identify Hillary Clinton's plain and obvious crimes as crimes, so I don't put much credence in what he says about Trump.

And, again, we're talking about WITNESS TAMPERING. Where in the Mueller report is there a shred of evidence that Trump engaged in witness tampering?

But you've let a con man convince you it's THEM and not HIM. There really is a sucker born every minute, sucker.

Uh, ASKING Comey to let Flynn go is NOT obstruction of justice. If he had ORDERED Comey to let Flynn go, that MIGHT have constituted obstruction of justice, given the flimsy case against Flynn and assuming that the lying Comey is telling the truth about what Trump told him. Comey refused to identify Hillary Clinton's plain and obvious crimes as crimes, so I don't put much credence in what he says about Trump.

And, again, we're talking about WITNESS TAMPERING. Where in the Mueller report is there a shred of evidence that Trump engaged in witness tampering?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

yeah, good one - go with that.

:laughing0301::lmao:

Trump's exact words were "I hope you can let this go"....that is not obstruction and neither was firing that seditious prick Comey....the investigation continued....

Trump's exact words were "I hope you can let this go"....that is not obstruction and neither was firing that seditious prick Comey....the investigation continued....

LOL! Expressing HOPE that Comey "can" let this go is not obstruction of justice. Are you kidding?

There isn't any.

And the lying left wing bigots here are to wrapped up in their lies to ever let them go.

The crime of witness tampering means that you attempt to get a witness to lie under oath. So, liberals, or anyone else, tell me where in the Mueller report there is evidence that Trump tried to get someone to lie under oath? I highlighted the words "witnesses" and "lie under oath" in the OP title to drive home this point.

It is NOT "witness tampering" to try to get someone to lie on TV, in a newspaper interview, or in a press release. So don't bother citing a case where Trump asked someone to lie to the press about something. That is NOT "witness tampering."

He didn't, this is just their latest wet dream.

he wasnt talking to Don jr you idiot, he was asking the federal investigator who had Flynn in a corner ..... DDDUUUHHHH !

I swear Trumpbots are dumber than a worm.

The crime of witness tampering means that you attempt to get a witness to lie under oath. So, liberals, or anyone else, tell me where in the Mueller report there is evidence that Trump tried to get someone to lie under oath? I highlighted the words "witnesses" and "lie under oath" in the OP title to drive home this point.

It is NOT "witness tampering" to try to get someone to lie on TV, in a newspaper interview, or in a press release. So don't bother citing a case where Trump asked someone to lie to the press about something. That is NOT "witness tampering."
By floating pardons.

NEXT!

Read the report. Listen to Cohen’s testimony.

And....the president SHOULD NOT be telling anyone to lie to anyone....especially to the American people.

The bar for presidents isn’t simple legality. Moron.

he wasnt talking to Don jr you idiot, he was asking the federal investigator who had Flynn in a corner ..... DDDUUUHHHH !

Wrong dumbass!!!!! he was talking to Comey the clown...Comey was not the "investigator" he was the FBI head.....Trump said "I hope you can" not I order you to...do you see the difference?...

Wrong dumbass!!!!! he was talking to Comey the clown...Comey was not the "investigator" he was the FBI head.....Trump said "I hope you can" not I order you to...do you see the difference?...

Comey was the most powerful INVESTIGATOR in the country you dumbass ...

the HEAD OF THE FBI WASNT AN INVESTIGATOR ?

IZ DAT RITE WORMBOI ?

:21:

IZ DAT RITE WORMBOI ?
No you are wrong.....Comey was not a lead investigator in the Flynn investigation......Comey the clown was the head of the FBI...he oversaw the agency he was not personally involved in every case...the framing of Flynn continued...it did not end when Comey was fired....get it? taco boi?......

IZ DAT RITE WORMBOI ?
No you are wrong.....Comey was not a lead investigator in the Flynn investigation......Comey the clown was the head of the FBI...he oversaw the agency he was not personally involved in every case...the framing of Flynn continued...it did not end when Comey was fired....get it?...

It was Strozk

The answer to your question can be found in the Muller report.

The answer to your question can be found in the Muller report.
BE VERY SPECIFIC link to the report and quote the section that makes this true....

Well, needless to say, liberals can't find any place in the Mueller report where it says that Trump tried to get someone to commit perjury, because he never did so, which is why the report contains no such example. And of course liberals continue to ignore the simple, logical point that you cannot obstruct justice for a crime that did not happen.

Trump was understandably upset about Mueller's investigation because he knew that neither he nor his aides had colluded with the Russians, and because he could see the unethical methods that Mueller was using to try to get people to turn on him and to persecute people who would not do so. So of course he vented about the investigation and expressed his views on what he thought should happen in some of the cases. That is not obstruction of justice. If Mueller believed he had even halfway clear evidence of obstruction, he certainly would have said so, instead of saying, in effect, "well, I'm not going to make a call about obstruction, but these incidents might be construed as obstruction by some people." Try floating that nonsense in a court of law.

Forum List

Back