OK very upset !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

eric

Doesn't anyone like hockey. I feel so all alone !

I must cry descrimination, I noticed the Steelers smiley, but I don't see no DEVILS. This is worse than "under god" in the pledge, I'm going to the Supreme Court!:eek:

There will be a Devils smiley in here after I die, and not a day before! Some things are just not allowable by law.

I'm too embarassed to put up a Rangers smiley

And your not embarressed (sp??) by the Steelers?!?!?

Hows the avatar Eric??? :D

Originally posted by Jackass
And your not embarressed (sp??) by the Steelers?!?!?

Hows the avatar Eric??? :D

4 Super Bowl trophies
5 AFC Conference championships
15 AFC Division championships
Best record in AFC since 1992
More players in HOF than any other team
Only team to win back to back SB's twice

Not embarassed at all.

Originally posted by jimnyc
4 Super Bowl trophies
5 AFC Conference championships
15 AFC Division championships
Best record in AFC since 1992
More players in HOF than any other team
Only team to win back to back SB's twice

OOOOHHHH well NOW I see why you like them!! :rolleyes:

Glad I could help Eric!!

haha, your going to need some help tomorrow night Jackass!!! yeah, go Giants! :D

Originally posted by Jackass
OOOOHHHH well NOW I see why you like them!!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Wrong!

I was very young, but a fan nonetheless while they won their Super Bowls. I think a few on this very board can vouch for my loyalty.

90% of their HOF inductees came about after I was already a fan, as were most of their division titles and conference titles.

I also stuck with them while they sucked through the 80's and into the 90's.

I'm the last Steeler fan that can be labeled a bandwagoner, and you know it!

Speaking of getting in when the getting is good, and hiding when adversity rears it's ugly head, what happened to your Giants avatar?

:laugh:

He knew quickly to remove that, being Giants are going NOWHERE!!!!! :p:

I think one of Jim's first two heroes were Mean Joe Green and Franco Harris - I will vouch for the fact that he is a die-hard Steelers fan (even though they are losers). Unlike others that jump from team to team Jim has been true to them from the get-go (and I can also say the same for the die-hard Vikings fan in our family).

Originally posted by Joan
I think one of Jim's first two heroes were Mean Joe Green and Franco Harris - I will vouch for the fact that he is a die-hard Steelers fan (even though they are losers). Unlike others that jump from team to team Jim has been true to them from the get-go (and I can also say the same for the die-hard Vikings fan in our family).

2 of the Steelers finest that are now in the Hall of Fame!

I think that the Giants are the bigger loser's this year!!! hahahahahah!!! sorry Jackass, but you are going to LOSE!!!!!!!!

yep, there are more hockey fans out here. redwings fan myself, going back to the days when the captain steve yzerman was starting his hall of fame career. also a big MICHIGAN WOLVERINE FOOTBALL FAN. LAID THE SMACK DOWN ON THE BUCKEYES OF OHIO ST. this last weekend. would beat the snot out of number one oklahoma to.

Speaking of Hockey, Jackass when are we all going????? I want the front

Forum List

Back