Ok. This is weird

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
The board is all messed up. Very wide and small font. It was fine earlier but now it is totally screwed up. I tried to adjust it with the ctrl and arrow buttons but it just makes it wider and smaller font. If I make the font bigger, I have to scroll sideways and it was not like that earlier.

The board is all messed up. Very wide and small font. It was fine earlier but now it is totally screwed up. I tried to adjust it with the ctrl and arrow buttons but it just makes it wider and smaller font. If I make the font bigger, I have to scroll sideways and it was not like that earlier.

I was having some problems this A.M. I was getting ad popups left and right. I just downloaded Ad Blocker and am using Chrome today. That solved my problem.

Try hitting Ctrl-0.

I did some experimenting...it is only wide when I click New Posts. In my usercp, it is fine. The front page is fine now. But the New Posts is WIDE and small.

Also..the board is still running REALLY SLOW. Has been for days now.

I didn't think of that. I will try it. Thanks!

Meanwhile...what about the lag in the board loading? Is that just on my end or is another thread way too big again?

I didn't think of that. I will try it. Thanks!

Meanwhile...what about the lag in the board loading? Is that just on my end or is another thread way too big again?

I used to get that. I just turned off all the signatures, avatars, etc in the User CP and it seemed to help. I swear some people load their posts up like they are middle school girls decorating their lockers :D

I did the system restore to yesterday and it is fine now. Loading a smidge faster too.

Forum List

Back