Well I Guess When It Comes To Board Rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... all bets are just pretty much OFF.

Seems as though all those fancy Zone 1, Zone 2, gotta leave a relevant comment when posting a thread, don't flame or troll in Zone 2, blah, blah fucking blah... it's all going on even though it's being reported and not SHIT happens.

Why are all the rules being broken here on a regular basis?

Why are reported posts being ignored?

Why does it appear that liberals get away with the vast majority of rule breaking?

See who the first one to come in this thread and leave a nasty comment is. My bet is a LIBERAL. Will they be breaking the rules? Will they care? Will anything be done about it?

When you appeal to board admin only to be ignored, what recourse do you have then?

Who really is in charge here, and what is their political leaning?

Why are there so many admins here that are never seen or heard from? Are there HONORARY admins or something? Are they admins because they have money in the board?

Getting kinda strange around here, lackadaisical, perceived biases, cherry picking.

Seems like this board could use a good house cleaning.

are you advocating the banning of posters..that seems to be a new fad here....threatening other posters with being pinked...but i do agree....apparently if you are not on the usmb 'a' list...you need not report posts or expect the admins to do anything but accuse you of of being this and that....the current admins are happy as long as the money is rolling in...and it is rolling in....look at the ads and the monthly 100 bucks it goes over...and the more traffic they have the better they can negotiate with ads etc and so forth....

and sadly this will be locked without much feedback....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back