OK..THIS IS CRAZY!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I had a youtube vid of mice and birds and squirrels on my monitor for the cat..and she was having a blast trying to catch them. But at the same time, I saw on the list suggestions for other cat vids and it was the following:

They swear it works and I was all like...no way. But..I'll be damned...she immediately forgot the things she was chasing and is now snoozing on my desk. Within 3 minutes of listening to this. You gotta try it!!

This is the first time she has EVER laid on my desk. Ever.

That made this Kat sleepy too.
sleep.gif

I was just fixing to call you and ask if I put you to sleep with the kitty music since you are a kat too :lol:

They have like 5 vids. I listened to all of them by scrolling them quickly just to listen to the sounds. Housemate has his own music studio...and guess what he is going to do! Make his own music for kitties and doggies and people. He does reiki too. Combine them all...sleepy furkids and furkid moms and dads, lol. If he makes one for cats first..i will send you a cd!

Anyhow..listening to that made me sleepy too..so...off to bed I go myself! night night, Kitty Kat!

:smiliehug:

I had a youtube vid of mice and birds and squirrels on my monitor for the cat..and she was having a blast trying to catch them. But at the same time, I saw on the list suggestions for other cat vids and it was the following:

They swear it works and I was all like...no way. But..I'll be damned...she immediately forgot the things she was chasing and is now snoozing on my desk. Within 3 minutes of listening to this. You gotta try it!!

I think I will try listening to this at bed time tonight, I wonder if it will cause me to have weird dreams.....maybe weird kitty cat dreams.

Darn cat. I had the music on for myself a bit ago and she decided to come in my room and plop on my bed. She is semi wild since the neighbors never really trained her, so getting her OUT of my bed was dicey. I have to use a coat over my arms cuz she bites if she is moved when she does not want to move. She didn't want to. So, I turned the music off, made can noises of stirring her food, and she got up on her own to investigate since the music was gone. I quickly shut the door and locked her out of my room, lol.

Anyway...those vids for cats truly do work.

Forum List

Back