OK Tea Party....Time to belly up to the bar

You think you're in my chain of command? Well, that's amusing. You are, but not directly. If you're considering the idea of ordering me to agree with you, go ahead, but you'll only be disappointed. :lol:

No frustration. The policies and programs you support show you want the government to run individual lives.

Don't like it being pointed out bluntly? Then come down on the side of individual liberty. Simple, huh? :)

What programs do I support? I haven't mentioned any.
I'm willing to bet your dollar below that you vote straight D without a moment's consideration.
The only things I've expressed in this thread - THE ONLY THINGS - is that 1. You cannot, absolutely cannot, cut your way to a balanced budget without tax increases, and 2. Cutting the budget during 10% unemployment is a bad idea. I haven't discussed how we got here or what we do when it's over. Just those 2 points and that's it. Find a single economist anywhere who disagrees with me and I'll give ya a dollar.
You do realize, don't you, that the current state of the budget is partly responsible for the 10% unemployment?

I disagree, and I'd be happy to take you to task in another thread. But right now, we're talking about what to do, right now.

Do you agree, yes or no, that we cannot balance the budget without tax increases?

-and-

Do you agree, yes or no, that cutting government jobs right now is a bad idea?

rdung is a complete waste of time. He posts the same shit in every thread. Bush, Bush, Bush.

Because it's the SAME Republican Party doing the SAME old shit. Nothing new. No ideas.

If you guys have ideas you should say what they are. Come on now. MAN UP. Quit whining.

Look at Cantors ideas. Screw the poor. That's it. That's the plan.

How much you want for Trent Lott, Lindsey Graham, John McCain? Make an offer.

They think like you anyway, why not make it official???

Yes They are just like you.

rdung is a complete waste of time. He posts the same shit in every thread. Bush, Bush, Bush.

Because it's the SAME Republican Party doing the SAME old shit. Nothing new. No ideas.

If you guys have ideas you should say what they are. Come on now. MAN UP. Quit whining.

Damn RINOs...but they vote Republican

What programs do I support? I haven't mentioned any.
I'm willing to bet your dollar below that you vote straight D without a moment's consideration.
The only things I've expressed in this thread - THE ONLY THINGS - is that 1. You cannot, absolutely cannot, cut your way to a balanced budget without tax increases, and 2. Cutting the budget during 10% unemployment is a bad idea. I haven't discussed how we got here or what we do when it's over. Just those 2 points and that's it. Find a single economist anywhere who disagrees with me and I'll give ya a dollar.
You do realize, don't you, that the current state of the budget is partly responsible for the 10% unemployment?

I disagree, and I'd be happy to take you to task in another thread. But right now, we're talking about what to do, right now.

Do you agree, yes or no, that we cannot balance the budget without tax increases?

-and-

We can balance the budget without Tax Increases. Yes We Can! You don't mind if we borrow that, do you? Thanks! Yes We Can Balance The Budget Without Increasing Taxes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1CLjF8Q8xo[/ame]

As opposed to Obama. :lol:

Obama's been opposed at every turn, never given a chance to do what he set out to. The Republicans have been disgraceful in their treatment of the man. Maybe it's not a colour thing, but they have let their hatred of Obama cloud any co-operation that could have been achieved. For instance, the vile lies about healthcare which led to the public option fiasco.

:eusa_eh:What the hell do you know about it? you live in The UK. Have you read the stupid health care bill?.....Well neither has Obama, and most of congress. Get off of that stupid racist crap, Obama is opposed becouse of his expanding of the federal the government and a lot of the things hes doing are unconstitutional. Oh... thats right.. You guys don't have one of those... Too Bad we can't trade, you can have Obama since you love him so much.... we'll take David Cameron.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ9LpnqDOVo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ9LpnqDOVo[/ame]

Last edited:

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST THIS BEFORE ONE OF YOU LIBERAL IDIOTS LOOK AT IT?

The Roadmap Plan | A Roadmap for America's Future | The Budget Committee Republicans

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST THIS BEFORE ONE OF YOU LIBERAL IDIOTS LOOK AT IT?

The Roadmap Plan | A Roadmap for America's Future | The Budget Committee Republicans

You're the fucking idiot moron. Did you read that trash?

I started with that joke of a health care plan. So what happens is there are two pools of people. Healthy and the sick. When you separate them, you end up with unequal treatment.

But the worst is that inter state thing. Why do you think they want to do that? Think about it. Think real hard. Let me give you a minute.

Ok, the reason health care companies want the "interstate" option is because Virginia can't regulate health care from New York. Get it? They will screw over people worse than they do now because you will get the cheapest health care that will also be completely unregulated. We call that, "Getting royally fucked".

And look at this. This is from the "Social Security" section:

Guarantee of Contributions. Individuals who choose to invest in personal accounts will be ensured every dollar they place into an account will be guaranteed, even after inflation. With the recent market downturn, individuals must be assured their retirement is secure. By guaranteeing the dollars put into an account, individuals can be assured that a large-scale market downturn will not cost them their Social Security personal accounts.

So you put money into "accounts" that can be used in the "stock market" and if you lose it, the government or someone will insure it? So you will never lose it? Only make "wealth"?????? Does this sound anything like reality?

I'm not going to read the rest of this bullshit. It's too damn dumb.

Damn RINOs...but they vote Republican

They Vote Country Club Republican. How much campaigning did they do as opposed to Tea Party Criticism. Who caves all the time and by doing so create the illusion that there is no difference between the Parties? Parties aside, Who champions Unalienable Right's including Liberty as opposed to State Rule and Expansion.

I disagree, and I'd be happy to take you to task in another thread.
You're welcome to make the attempt. Don't get your hopes up.

But right now, we're talking about what to do, right now.

-and-

No and no.

I started with that joke of a health care plan. So what happens is there are two pools of people. Healthy and the sick. When you separate them, you end up with unequal treatment.

But the worst is that inter state thing. Why do you think they want to do that? Think about it. Think real hard. Let me give you a minute.

Ok, the reason health care companies want the "interstate" option is because Virginia can't regulate health care from New York. Get it? They will screw over people worse than they do now because you will get the cheapest health care that will also be completely unregulated. We call that, "Getting royally fucked".

Guarantee of Contributions. Individuals who choose to invest in personal accounts will be ensured every dollar they place into an account will be guaranteed, even after inflation. With the recent market downturn, individuals must be assured their retirement is secure. By guaranteeing the dollars put into an account, individuals can be assured that a large-scale market downturn will not cost them their Social Security personal accounts.

So you put money into "accounts" that can be used in the "stock market" and if you lose it, the government or someone will insure it? So you will never lose it? Only make "wealth"?????? Does this sound anything like reality?

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean no ideas have been presented.

But tomorrow you'll be back screeching the same old lie, won't you?

I started with that joke of a health care plan. So what happens is there are two pools of people. Healthy and the sick. When you separate them, you end up with unequal treatment.[/QUOTE]

OK.....the pools are meant to spread the additional cost does not have anything to do with level of care idiot

Look idiot... why do different states need all those different regulations and mandates anyway? You should be able to choose what kind of coverage you want, not what the government says you must have... Get it?... Whats the problem? Oh wait a minute.... I guess it would be a problem for people like you, who want big daddy governement telling you how you must live you're life:cuckoo:

"For example, assuming historical rates of return, if individuals born in 1970 were allowed to invest in stocks the amount they currently pay in Social Security taxes, those individuals could receive nearly six times the benefits that they are scheduled to receive under Social Security, as much as $11,729 per month. Even a low-wage earner would receive nearly three times the return on Social Security."

Retiring with Dignity: Social Security vs. Private Markets

:eusa_whistle:You don't invest in friken day trading you idiot... they are invested in safe Municipal Bonds and mutual funds like a 401k, Get it through you're head genus.. Social Security can not be sustained as it is, plus you can't build any wealth through that stupid ponzie sceem, this way you can build wealth thats you own not wait for a stupid governemtn check that you can barley live on

These are not NEW ideas. They are old, discredited ideas.

Now, tell me YOU liked them.

Should I go through the rest? Will they be any more brilliant than these?

You know that "interstate insurance" is the best. In fact, if you could buy insurance in California and live in Virginia that would be even better. What do you want to bet that if companies start selling insurance across state lines, no company would sell in their home state? Why? So they could avoid every single regulation.

Then they will be regulated by the federal government. Which of course, would lead to more government.

There is no positive spin to put on this. It's just too damn dumb.

OK.....the pools are meant to spread the additional cost does not have anything to do with level of care idiot

Look idiot... why do different states need all those different regulations and mandates anyway? You should be able to choose what kind of coverage you want, not what the government says you must have... Get it?... Whats the problem? Oh wait a minute.... I guess it would be a problem for people like you, who want big daddy governement telling you how you must live you're life:cuckoo:

"For example, assuming historical rates of return, if individuals born in 1970 were allowed to invest in stocks the amount they currently pay in Social Security taxes, those individuals could receive nearly six times the benefits that they are scheduled to receive under Social Security, as much as $11,729 per month. Even a low-wage earner would receive nearly three times the return on Social Security."

Retiring with Dignity: Social Security vs. Private Markets

Quote Atribute Edited by Intense
Jroc[/quote] :eusa_whistle:You don't invest in friken day trading you idiot... they are invested in safe Municipal Bonds and mutual funds like a 401k, Get it through you're head genus.. Social Security can not be sustained as it is, plus you can't build any wealth through that stupid ponzie sceem, this way you can build wealth thats you own not wait for a stupid governemtn check that you can barley live on[/QUOTE]

My 401 lost half it's value when Republicans changed the laws moving 70% of the mortgage market to Wall Street. Seems those brainiacs sold mortgages to anyone who could sign their name, bundled the mortgages and sold them overseas as "securities".

Wait, it gets even better.

They insured those "securities" knowing they would tank. Then when they did, collected the insurance money which they called "derivatives". That is what brought down the nation's largest insurance companies. How come almost no one went to jail? Because the industry was newly deregulated by business minded Republicans. Good for their greedy little hearts. And now they are BACK in office. And Wall Street is still unregulated and likely to remain so.

Hope you have more than a 401. They aren't through yet. You watch.

These are not NEW ideas. They are old, discredited ideas.

Now, tell me YOU liked them.

Should I go through the rest? Will they be any more brilliant than these?

You know that "interstate insurance" is the best. In fact, if you could buy insurance in California and live in Virginia that would be even better. What do you want to bet that if companies start selling insurance across state lines, no company would sell in their home state? Why? So they could avoid every single regulation.

Then they will be regulated by the federal government. Which of course, would lead to more government.

There is no positive spin to put on this. It's just too damn dumb.

Bull.. the "old discredited idea" is government run Health care, it doesn't work, it can never work. Have you read the health care law? do you know what's in it, I doubt it... I for one don't want to go to some government Bureaucrat begging for my health care. Government can't run a friken thing right, if you want to put you're life in thier hands, then you're a fool,

[My 401 lost half it's value when Republicans changed the laws moving 70% of the mortgage market to Wall Street. Seems those brainiacs sold mortgages to anyone who could sign their name, bundled the mortgages and sold them overseas as "securities".

Wait, it gets even better.

They insured those "securities" knowing they would tank. Then when they did, collected the insurance money which they called "derivatives". That is what brought down the nation's largest insurance companies. How come almost no one went to jail? Because the industry was newly deregulated by business minded Republicans. Good for their greedy little hearts. And now they are BACK in office. And Wall Street is still unregulated and likely to remain so.

Hope you have more than a 401. They aren't through yet. You watch.

:doubt:retirement is for LONG TERM INVESTMENTS..you can't just look at 5 or even ten years, the market goes up ,it goes down, but over the long term it's always a better investment then Social Security, not even close. and in case you didn't notice Obama is surrounded by wall street people, more then I've ever seem in the Whitehouse, wallstreet loves big governement. That way they just get in Bed with government officials and get whatever deals they can get "Croney Capitalism...

Stossel On Crony Capitalism Part 1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sSg0xjzIec"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sSg0xjzIec[/ame]

Last edited:
As opposed to Obama. :lol:

Obama's been opposed at every turn, never given a chance to do what he set out to. The Republicans have been disgraceful in their treatment of the man. Maybe it's not a colour thing, but they have let their hatred of Obama cloud any co-operation that could have been achieved. For instance, the vile lies about healthcare which led to the public option fiasco.

:eusa_eh:What the hell do you know about it? you live in The UK. Have you read the stupid health care bill?.....Well neither has Obama, and most of congress. Get off of that stupid racist crap, Obama is opposed becouse of his expanding of the federal the government and a lot of the things hes doing are unconstitutional. Oh... thats right.. You guys don't have one of those... Too Bad we can't trade, you can have Obama since you love him so much.... we'll take David Cameron.

I wish Obama was the Prime Minister here, but he don't like us Brits.:(

How easy people can be fooled by a demagogue..:cuckoo:

Between the election and the economy, Americans are a little emotional these days. Perhaps nowhere is this more evident than in the faces of Obama supporters at rallies. On the eve of the election, there's excitement, as evidenced in Friday's "O-Bama Faces" slideshow, and there's exhaustion. And sometimes there's just crying.

slide_560_11988_large.jpg

slide_560_11963_large.jpg

Tears For Obama (PHOTOS)

Last edited:

How easy people can be fooled by a demagogue..:cuckoo:

Between the election and the economy, Americans are a little emotional these days. Perhaps nowhere is this more evident than in the faces of Obama supporters at rallies. On the eve of the election, there's excitement, as evidenced in Friday's "O-Bama Faces" slideshow, and there's exhaustion. And sometimes there's just crying.

slide_560_11988_large.jpg

slide_560_11963_large.jpg

Tears For Obama (PHOTOS)

s-JOHN-BOEHNER-CRYING-large.jpg

beck_crying.jpg

Last edited:
Gettin to be a real tearfest here.... Huh.... Let me know if there is anything I can do. ;)

That's hilarious. Republicans are against education and call college educated "elitists".

8 years under Bush and the nation is damaged for years. Not a single department or branch that hasn't been messed up.

And right wingers with their "slogans" and "sound bytes" are going to "what"?

"Stop the spending"?

"Make jobs"?

"Do things"?

So far, the only plan put forth by their leadership is "get Obama". I'm pretty sure that's the extent of their "ideas".

Sorry, I forgot "cut taxes". Of course, if you don't have a job, what does that matter? Shhhh, don't tell them that. They haven't figured it out.

Both of you are a couple of morons.

1. Eliminate the Presidential Election Fund, a federal program that provides matching funds to political candidates during Presidential primaries, certain third-party candidates, and funds for political conventions. In the 2008 Presidential election the candidates raised over $1.3 billion from individuals and PACs; do they really need to supplement that with taxpayer money?

2. Prohibiting taxpayer-subsidized union activities by prohibiting federal employees from being paid by the government for performing union functions. Currently some federal employees spend up to 100% of their workweek, paid by taxpayers, doing work for their union. Federal employees unions collect millions in revenue each year and spend significant amounts on political activities and lobbying; should they also be subsidized by the taxpayer for their official functions?

3. Terminate the Department of Housing and Urban Development program that provides individuals with $25,000 stipends for completing their doctoral dissertations. Recently taxpayers have financed research on media strategies for housing policy and the use of eminent domain for urban redevelopment. Why should families who are struggling to pay for their children’s college also be asked to fund stipends from the government for those who want to write their dissertation on certain government-preferred policies?

4. Terminate the new alternative welfare program, recently created to incentivize states to increase their welfare caseloads without requiring able-bodied adults to work, get job training, or otherwise prepare to move off of taxpayer assistance. Reforming the welfare program was one of the great achievements of the Republican Congress in the mid 1990s, saving taxpayers billions of dollars and ending the cycle of dependency on welfare. This new program ushered in by Democrats is merely a backdoor way to undo those reforms.

5. Focus federal economic development assistance on areas of need. The Community Development Block Grant program currently funds a wide range of local economic development activities. While it is advertised as a way to help low-income communities, funds are also dispersed to communities with income well-above the national average. A recent study found that the community of Newton, Massachusetts, with a per capita income over twice the national average, was receiving $28 per person in CDBG funds. At the same time, other communities with income 25% below the national average were receiving $10 per person.

There they are: five simple ways to begin to talk about saving money.

Brought to you by Eric Cantor

Now I'm off to to feed my horses!

Have you noticed that every one of his ideas is about some way to screw the poor? Nothing about jobs. Nothing about raising revenue. Just "screw the poor" and "don't pay for education".

This is the Republican reality.

They might as well just use that as a slogan.

Obama, "Yes we can!"

GOP, "Screw the Poor!"

“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better.”

– Andre Bauer, lieutenant governor of South Carolina
and candidate for S.C. governor

The Andre Bauer solution: Starve the poor, they’ll stop breeding

Explain how each of these things "screw the poor".

Each of these things are budget cutting items and though not all will raise revenue it damn sure will save us some serious money.

Show me in the Constitution where you are entitled to an education, housing, healthcare etc...

Andre Bauer's grandma is a smart woman.

Forum List

Back