Ok now this is strange, now Trump wants to attack mexico?

Mexico is truly having mega issues with these drug cartels who are now beheading each other in tourist districts. They lose tourism and the economy will take a real dive. The corruption in the police forces and government on all levels is thru the roof.

I'm glad Trump and President Enrique Pena Nieto are keeping lines of communication open even after such a rocky beginning to their relationship. That's cool that they are pulling it off.

Yep, I was in cancun 3-4 years ago. We rented a car to go see the pyramids and passed a burning car on the outskirts of town, which turned out to be an official fighting the cartel, shot and burned.

There were bullet holes in walls in two restaurants/bars we went to in cozumel on diving trips during that same 1 week trip.

Beautiful country, but I won't go back.

The last time we ever went to Mexico was a few years ago.
Small beach town. Checked into our room.
When directly to a restaurant called strangely enough 'McDonalds'. Sat down. Ordered beers. Before the menu arrived a gunman came out from the kitchen. He went table by table and ordered everyone to remove all jewelry and wallets/purses. He then ran out the door.
We got up and walked to our hotel room. It had been broken into and literally everything we took into the room was gone.
We went to the hotel lobby and called someone to wire new ID and money to the airport.
When the ID/money arrived we took the first flight home.

Mexico is truly having mega issues with these drug cartels who are now beheading each other in tourist districts. They lose tourism and the economy will take a real dive. The corruption in the police forces and government on all levels is thru the roof.

I'm glad Trump and President Enrique Pena Nieto are keeping lines of communication open even after such a rocky beginning to their relationship. That's cool that they are pulling it off.
Wait...I thought only muslims beheaded people.

Forum List

Back