Ok libs, "Keep it 100": How is Obama gonna stop the next Muslim attack?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Yall like the phrase "Keep it 100"...so....do it....the truth. How is Obama going to keep the American people safe from the next Muslim attack here? ISIS is at war with us. Radical Islam is at war with us. Unless the cops that you all demonize step in....like they did at the Texas art gallery....then more of these are inevitable.

Hugging them and tolerating them and kissing Islam's ass.....didn't work.

You want our votes for Hilary in 2016? Ok. How are you gonna stop Muslim attacks?

Yall like the phrase "Keep it 100"...so....do it....the truth. How is Obama going to keep the American people safe from the next Muslim attack here? ISIS is at war with us. Radical Islam is at war with us. Unless the cops that you all demonize step in....like they did at the Texas art gallery....then more of these are inevitable.

You want our votes for Hilary in 2016? Ok. How are you gonna stop Muslim attacks?

Dunno. He wasn't able to stop the most recent Christian attack either.

Well....since almost every Christian inspired attack is A) more rare and B) almost always done by domestic citizens....that's a problem for local law enforcement.

Radical Islam wants to attack us from all over the world. An Islamic State caliphate in the Middle East is at war with us and recruiting fighters to come here and kill us. That's a federal government job. Obamas job.

I'll ask my local sheriff to protect me from Bubba. And...I have almost no worried at all about that.

I want the president protecting me from ISIS. They're gunning people down in massive numbers all over the world.

HOW is he gonna do it?

Well....since almost every Christian inspired attack is A) more rare and B) almost always done by domestic citizens....that's a problem for local law enforcement.

They tend to be pretty bloody when they happen. Attacks on the Olympics, abortion clinics, against religious minorities, bombings of government buildings, burning of churches, etc.

Obama has had as much trouble stopping these Christian attacks as former Presidents.

There won't be Muslim attacks. They don't exist. There will be homegrown mentally unstable people that will blow up and kill Americans. Just ask Obama. Same for Hillary.

Obama won't stop the next attack. The CIA, FBI, citizens and police are. Stop asking Obama what he can do for you.

How about we all vote. Yea! Everyone should vote in 11 months.

The next attack you will never hear of, because it won't happen. The one you hear of will be the one no one saw coming.

And Texas was 15k worth of hired guns expecting an attack. A slow pitch...

Obama won't stop the next attack. The CIA, FBI, citizens and police are. Stop asking Obama what he can do for you.

How about we all vote. Yea! Everyone should vote in 11 months.
Obama can't do squat. Except of course encouraging BlackLivesMatter killing the same police that are there to protect all of us.

Boston, and now this, and all on Obama's watch.

Boston.
Chattanooga.
Fort Hood.
Times Square.
San Bernadino.
Oklahoma beheading.
Texas art show.

Just off the top of my head....all under Obama.

But hey....dont forget the white guy that shot 2 people at Planned Parenthood!!

The next attack you will never hear of, because it won't happen. The one you hear of will be the one no one saw coming...

So in other words....libs have no answer. Got it.

You know, these terrorist acts by Muslims in the USA, are just a minute fraction of actual deaths that occur ... They are just like death by cop, very minuscule...So what's the hubbub, Bud?

There is no such thing as a 'Muslim attack,' the notion is a ridiculous lie; individuals commit crimes, not religions.

Or to be consistent, Lafayette, LA and Colorado Springs were 'Christian attacks' – conservatives can't have it both ways.

You know, these terrorist acts by Muslims in the USA, are just a minute fraction of actual deaths that occur ... They are just like death by cop, very minuscule...So what's the hubbub, Bud?
Have you forgotten the twin towers this soon? I thought "We will never forget..."

I don't wanna get mowed down shopping at a mall. I already have to worry about precious angelic street thugs. But at least they're predictable. Muslims arent.

I have absolutely no worries at all about a cop harming me.

Forum List

Back