Ok, let's say your a political strategist helping DeSantis.

Phony? Really? Let's take a look at that, shall we?

1. Prohibited the CCP from purchasing land in FL. Farmland and any land near critical infrastructure
2. Enacted universal school choice (Education savings accounts)
3. Kneecapped "ESG" (Environment social justice)
4. $2.7 Billion in tax relief for FL families
5. Enacted the ban on abortions for heart beating babies.
6. Constitutional carry.
7. Enacted the death penalty for pedophiles.
8. Blocked the central bank digital currency
9. TORT reform for pharmaceuticals.
10. Increase pay for police officers & firefighters
11. Stiffer penalties for drug dealers (especially for fentanyl)
12. Ended Disney's self governing status
13. Something about combatting illegal immigration
14. Record increase in teachers pay.
15. Made it so that the unions couldn't deduct from teacher pay checks.
16. Is signing a bill that ends all the DEI programs from their state universities.
17. Is stopping the "pronoun" BS in their schools
18. No more vaccine mandates.
19. Banned Sanctuary cities.
20. Ended sex changes for minors.
21. DeSantis sent illegals to Martha's Vineyard.
22. Put state forces out in the ocean to help the coast guard catch illegals.
Your list has nothing to do with me calling him phony. He could do all those things a still be a phony weasel like Cruz

DeSantis doesn’t beat Trump. DeSantis is phony and Trump has his base conned into thinking he is honest and authentic.

Trumps base are morons. So far, I think a lot of folks are just turned off because DeSantis isn't a drama queen. He lacks those narcissistic traits that people have come to expect.

I think he's just normal.

Trumps an egotistical salesman. Biden is a bumbling old fool.

I think Trumps pitty party is about over. Yeah, he's still got his base. And they're loud and obnoxious. But Trumps losing his sympathy support that he gained when Bragg indicted him. And now the sexual assault thing...

If DeSantis is serious, he'll hit Trump supporters with the fact that the left is going to ream Trumps butthole with that case. Regardless if that woman was lying or not. And regardless if Trump wins on appeals. It's fodder for the democrats that won't go away.

Your list has nothing to do with me calling him phony. He could do all those things a still be a phony weasel like Cruz

Phony's don't get good things done. Look at Trump. His worst mistake was his best acheivement. Everything else, he has to lie about and make it sound better than it was.
Like his trade deal with China.. LMAO The trade deficit grew, even after Trump bragged about how awesome it was.

Trumps base are morons. So far, I think a lot of folks are just turned off because DeSantis isn't a drama queen. He lacks those narcissistic traits that people have come to expect.

I think he's just normal.

Trumps an egotistical salesman. Biden is a bumbling old fool.

I think Trumps pitty party is about over. Yeah, he's still got his base. And they're loud and obnoxious. But Trumps losing his sympathy support that he gained when Bragg indicted him. And now the sexual assault thing...

If DeSantis is serious, he'll hit Trump supporters with the fact that the left is going to ream Trumps butthole with that case. Regardless if that woman was lying or not. And regardless if Trump wins on appeals. It's fodder for the democrats that won't go away.
Agree, Trumps base are moron. Disagree, DeSantis is as egotistical as any of them. Have you seen his ads where he acts like he was chosen by god?!

If Ronnie runs Donnie is going to smear him and then put the fear of god into republicans that a vote for Ron is another term for Biden.

Fire all the consultants -who do nothing but suck resources from your campaign- and let the man be himself, for better or worse.
I totally agree, They attempt to take a candidate and mold him into what they feel the voters want. The candidate has to act to fit the character the consultants want him to be — and it shows.

I would rather vote for a candidate who I believe is being totally honest about who he is and what he believes in than your typical well prepped candidate who will even fake an accent.

Phony's don't get good things done. Look at Trump. His worst mistake was his best acheivement. Everything else, he has to lie about and make it sound better than it was.
Like his trade deal with China.. LMAO The trade deficit grew, even after Trump bragged about how awesome it was.
Trump is phony in the way he lies about everything… but he is believable and authentic in how he acts. DeSantis may do what he says but he comes off as a phony greasy salesman. You might not think that matters but I think it does.

Trump is phony in the way he lies about everything… but he is believable and authentic in how he acts. DeSantis may do what he says but he comes off as a phony greasy salesman. You might not think that matters but I think it does.

LMAO.. What's believable about how he's going to end the deep state or build new cities. <<<His latest lying promises.
He may be believable to the mental midgets. But that's about it.

So many of his lies are so obvious, it's no wonder he loves the uneducated.

I don't get that salesmen thing from DeSantis. I see someone with a military mind. They're the same way from the way their clothes get folded to the way they do their job. No drama, because that wastes time.
His focus is intense.

I'm loyal to no one. And I expected something legit to come out about DeSantis already, that would get me to stop supporting him. I look for reasons to not support people. So far the only thing I've seen is just some BS the left and the Trumpbots are slinging at him.

LMAO.. What's believable about how he's going to end the deep state or build new cities. <<<His latest lying promises.
He may be believable to the mental midgets. But that's about it.

So many of his lies are so obvious, it's no wonder he loves the uneducated.

I don't get that salesmen thing from DeSantis. I see someone with a military mind. They're the same way from the way their clothes get folded to the way they do their job. No drama, because that wastes time.
His focus is intense.

I'm loyal to no one. And I expected something legit to come out about DeSantis already, that would get me to stop supporting him. I look for reasons to not support people. So far the only thing I've seen is just some BS the left and the Trumpbots are slinging at him.
Yes you hit the nail on the head. Mental midgets find him believable. Or they excuse his lies and hyperbole because they think he is trolling the left so it’s all good.

I can’t stand him as a leader because he is so obviously full of shit. But he is entertaining as hell. DeSantis is not entertaining. He is a phones politician trying to act like a tough guy…. just like Cruz. But he doesn't have close to the charisma Trump has to those that support him. You will never see stadiums fill to see Ron DeSantis.

You haven't seen anything legit come out of him because he as been at least partially captured by the consultant/handler cartel...These are the same used car pimps who gave us Chimpy Bush, Juan McQuisling, and Mittens.

IMO, the voting GOP has moved passed buying the slick snake oil pitches of these blood suckers...DeSantis needs to be who he is, or the voting base will smell the marketing bullshit.

Sitting out 2024 is not an option in this scenario. It's how do you win this election. Not the next one.
No path for a Republican to win the nomination not named Trump. If Trump isn't the nominee, he takes a very large percentage of the party with him. Absolutists ruin everything and say what you want about his supporters...they are absolutists who cheer whatever dumbass thing he says. He's very Colonel Kurtz like in that regard.

DeSantis doesn’t beat Trump. DeSantis is phony and Trump has his base conned into thinking he is honest and authentic.
It's tough to imagine DeSantis beating Trump without outside influence (like more indictments).

So the only other question may be, if Trump does go down due to legal problems, will 100% of them automatically still vote, and vote for DeSantis in the General?

My guess is yes -- after all, this is the final, titanic, life & death struggle between God and Satan for them. And hell, DeSantis is even running the Right of Trump, somehow.

No path for a Republican to win the nomination not named Trump. If Trump isn't the nominee, he takes a very large percentage of the party with him. Absolutists ruin everything and say what you want about his supporters...they are absolutists who cheer whatever dumbass thing he says. He's very Colonel Kurtz like in that regard.

There's already talk of the Trumpbots boycotting the election if Trump isn't the nominee.

Ok, fine. They can. And if Trump is the nominee, I'll either skip the vote completely or waste my time on a third party candidate.
Because to me, a fiscal conservative, I will not ever EVER vote for a liberal. Even if he only identifies as a Republican.

It's tough to imagine DeSantis beating Trump without outside influence (like more indictments).

So the only other question may be, if Trump does go down due to legal problems, will 100% of them automatically still vote, and vote for DeSantis in the General?

My guess is yes -- after all, this is the final, titanic, life & death struggle between God and Satan for them. And hell, DeSantis is even running the Right of Trump, somehow.

I just don't get these Trumpbots. DeSantis is a great governor, with way more experience than Trump had. His conservative record is 10X that of Trump. He has virtually no baggage. One American wife. No hookers or sexual assault charges, no impeachments, no frivolous spending record. (gender studies, Platinum Plan, or Planned Parenthood)
And yet, Trump still seems to be their lord and savior.

You haven't seen anything legit come out of him because he as been at least partially captured by the consultant/handler cartel...These are the same used car pimps who gave us Chimpy Bush, Juan McQuisling, and Mittens.

IMO, the voting GOP has moved passed buying the slick snake oil pitches of these blood suckers...DeSantis needs to be who he is, or the voting base will smell the marketing bullshit.

We haven't seen anything legit to get DeSantis on because there is nothing. If there was something, the Trumpbots would've already exposed it. But all they've come up with is just lies, innuendoes & Conspiracies.

Let's say you're the top guy in DeSantis's campaign. How would you go about getting DeSantis the nomination over Trump and his cancel culture?
What's your strategy?
There’s no helping DeSantis.

Most, if not all, of the damage DeSantis has caused himself is irreparable.

DeSantis has established himself to be a hateful racist and bigot, authoritarian autocrat, and neo-fascist enemy of the Constitution.

The above plays well with the GOP base but is in fact a turn-off for independents and weak Democrats.

DeSantis has clearly demonstrated that he lacks the temperament to be president and is unfit for the Oval Office – and there’s no fixing that.

I just don't get these Trumpbots. DeSantis is a great governor, with way more experience than Trump had. His conservative record is 10X that of Trump. He has virtually no baggage. One American wife. No hookers or sexual assault charges, no impeachments, no frivolous spending record. (gender studies, Platinum Plan, or Planned Parenthood)
And yet, Trump still seems to be their lord and savior.
There is just some kind of emotional attachment there. It's beyond politics.

I posted a video here with a lady calling him "like a father" and "our protector". We have pastors comparing him to Christ. We have women ignoring his sexual abuse. They've just sold their soul.

To THIS guy, of all people. THIS guy.

That one-sided relationship will be studied for a long time.

There’s no helping DeSantis.

Most, if not all, of the damage DeSantis has caused himself is irreparable.

DeSantis has established himself to be a hateful racist and bigot, authoritarian autocrat, and neo-fascist enemy of the Constitution.

The above plays well with the GOP base but is in fact a turn-off for independents and weak Democrats.

DeSantis has clearly demonstrated that he lacks the temperament to be president and is unfit for the Oval Office – and there’s no fixing that.

To the left, maybe. Of course the Trumpbots will side with the left on this.

But to a lot of folks, he's sane. He may not seem sane, because todays sanity was only just a decade ago was completely insane.
Men now in dresses claiming to have periods and can get pregnant. Entitled middle class blacks claiming they're still oppressed. Violent druggy thugs that can't hardly be prosecuted because of some bogus mental illness. White people being labels racist just because of their skin color.
The whole country has gone insane.

It reminds me of the quote, "Truth is the treason of lies."

Forum List

Back