OK...I've Seen Enough Video On The Skins..Seahawks 42..Skins 17...Take It To The BANK

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I am so done with loud mouth Skins fans that don't know mouse piss about football or how badly they will get spanked on Sunday.

Take it to your bookie.

Take it to yo mama.

Take it from somebody that knows football.

The Seahawks will beat Wash the same way they beat SF..for exactly the same reasons.

Remember my pick on the SF game..??? NOBODY but yours truly picked a blowout and spelled out the reasons why.

Now go out there and make some money!!!!!!

Hail to the Redskins will play early and often

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Last edited:
Wanna' make an Avatar bet? Seattle wins you chose mine, Redskins win I'll choose yours.

For one week only though!

The battle of the rookie quarterbacks!! Who both have a great running back to rely on. Who both have great defe...Oh wait..... the Redskins D is shit- with one of the worst secondaries in the league.

Seattle not only has a dominating defense, they just got back a suspended cornerback to be even better. And yet the Seahawks are only 3-5 on the road. They did win their last two road games including laying down 50 points in Buffalo. But they only have three road wins against 8-0 at home.

Soooooo........ either the SeaChickens play to their potential on the road or the Redskins have to step up against the best defense they have faced this entire season.

The Redskins are on a seven game winning streak while the SeaBirds are on their own five game winning stretch. Someone gets reminded what a loss feels like....

I see the Ocean-pigeons easily covering the spread (-3) and winning.

The only playoff team the Redskins beat during their six-game winning streak was an OT win over the Ravens. If the Seahawks hadn't blown their game at Miami in the final two minutes, we'd be talking about a 7-0 hot streak right into the final week.

i am so done with loud mouth skins fans that don't know mouse piss about football or how badly they will get spanked on sunday.

Take it to your bookie.

Take it to yo mama.

The seahawks will beat wash the same way they beat sf..for exactly the same reasons.

Remember my pick on the sf game..??? Nobody but yours truly picked a blowout and spelled out the reasons why.

lol

The battle of the rookie quarterbacks!! Who both have a great running back to rely on. Who both have great defe...Oh wait..... the Redskins D is shit- with one of the worst secondaries in the league.

Seattle not only has a dominating defense, they just got back a suspended cornerback to be even better. And yet the Seahawks are only 3-5 on the road. They did win their last two road games including laying down 50 points in Buffalo. But they only have three road wins against 8-0 at home.

Soooooo........ either the SeaChickens play to their potential on the road or the Redskins have to step up against the best defense they have faced this entire season.

The Redskins are on a seven game winning streak while the SeaBirds are on their own five game winning stretch. Someone gets reminded what a loss feels like....

I see the Ocean-pigeons easily covering the spread (-3) and winning.

And that is exactly my point. Colin Krapernickle was spozed to be the second coming also but he wasn't the QB when the Hawks lost a close one in SF while Russell was still under wraps. MIght I refer the class back two weeks to the Sunday night game which at the time was every bit as "under the bright lights and media preassure" as this game from Hawk perspective. Colin is as fast as RGIII when he didn't have his widdle knee brace on
and everybody and his "Big Black Dog" had the Hawks getting squashed. OMG!! 42-13
WTF !!!! ????? Wash is 2-1 against playoff teams all weak sisters to what the Hawks faced in the West and North. We beat SF, NE, Vikes, GB, Dallas, CHI... RAMS all who could beat Wash. Dallas D played their worst game all year..Romo 3 ints..otherwise Dallas, a team we crushed would have easily beat RGIII and co. Keep in mind Dallas was playing for a playoff position ... they collapsed but beat themselves in that game. RGIII didn't cause Romo to take a dump on the field.

I am so done with loud mouth Skins fans that don't know mouse piss about football or how badly they will get spanked on Sunday.

Take it to your bookie.

Take it to yo mama.

The Seahawks will beat Wash the same way they beat SF..for exactly the same reasons.

Remember my pick on the SF game..??? NOBODY but yours truly picked a blowout and spelled out the reasons why.

Like you called the 50 points the Gulls would put down on the Rams last week???? Well you were only 30 points off.

Both teams are hot. Gulls have trouble on the road. Still, I like the Gulls defense and RG3 is hurt. It will be a nailbiter and I predict a close Seattle victory, not a 25 point blow out. Say 23-20.

Take it to your bookie.

Take it to yo mama.

Like you called the 50 points the Gulls would put down on the Rams last week???? Well you were only 30 points off.

Both teams are hot. Gulls have trouble on the road. Still, I like the Gulls defense and RG3 is hurt. It will be a nailbiter and I predict a close Seattle victory, not a 25 point blow out. Say 23-20.

You are absolutely correct. That is why I got more serious about the "films" in the Washington game. I have to confess I didn't look at a scap of video on the Rams. They have been shit for so long I did ASSUME they were still shit. I was wrong! YOU were right! Feel better? To add to my ignorance I forgot that the Rams had tied and beat SF. Not to be fooled or be made a fool of again...I DID look at a lot of RGIII and stand by my prediction of 42-17.

Last edited:
Dallas D played their worst game all year..Romo 3 ints..
There's a reason for that you know, they were playing the Redskins!

You don't think Seattle could have it's own "worst game all year" at Washington tomorrow?

In a one game Playoff either team can win!

Dallas D played their worst game all year..Romo 3 ints..
There's a reason for that you know, they were playing the Redskins!

You don't think Seattle could have it's own "worst game all year" at Washington tomorrow?

In a one game Playoff either team can win!

Sure. I agree. The Seahawk plane "could" crash upon landing and put all the players into the hospital....just for observation mind you.. I doubt an ordinary plane crash would do much damage to these guys..they are used to hitting things hard.. maybe the FG kicker and the punter...but we don't use them much anyways.. I'm not even sure I can remember their names.

If I were you and I cared about next season I would go out and find a guy that looks like RGIII and use him as a stand in.

Forum List

Back