Jump off the Seahawks bandwagon?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
This is your last chance on this forum before Russel Wilson bloooooooooooows up in your face.

I've had enough of people pretending a west coast team has the stones to go up against the NFC East.

You think you can come into our house and walk away with a w? With your toes all hurt because you had to leave your turf surface at home?

Russel Wilson = poor man's RG3
Marshawn Lynch = old man Alfred Morries who's one DUI away from retirement
Seahawk's defense = A bunch of soft pretenders who have never seen offense because they're out west.

Sunday at 4:30 the Seachickens are getting sent back home.

This is your last chance on this forum before Russel Wilson bloooooooooooows up in your face.

I've had enough of people pretending a west coast team has the stones to go up against the NFC East.

You think you can come into our house and walk away with a w? With your toes all hurt because you had to leave your turf surface at home?

Russel Wilson = poor man's RG3
Marshawn Lynch = old man Alfred Morries who's one DUI away from retirement
Seahawk's defense = A bunch of soft pretenders who have never seen offense because they're out west.

Sunday at 4:30 the Seachickens are getting sent back home.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTnWFaHWH0]Kam Chancellor Big Hit On Vernon Davis Concussion | 49ers vs Seahawks 12/23/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Vernon Davis is still "pretending" he can remember his own name.

NOBODY in the NFL hits harder than the Hawks. I could show you dozens of more clips like that but then you would be sleeping under your bed tonight.

Sweet dreams.......!! :lol:

You can have your own team but you can't have your own facts and stats.

From ESPN today...

Brock Huard reached out Thursday for a little Seattle Seahawks-Washington Redskins pregame chat.

The ESPN analyst and 710 ESPN Seattle host wanted to know where Seattle's Russell Wilson and Washington's Robert Griffin III ranked in three key categories: third down, red zone and fourth quarters/overtimes.

I told him the first four weeks of the season would knock down Wilson significantly in those areas. The Seahawks were still finding their way offensively at that point. They hadn't turned over the offense to Wilson.

With that in mind, we agreed that a more recent time frame would more accurately portray how these young quarterbacks are playing entering their wild-card playoff game Sunday. We chose Week 8 through the end of the season as a representative time frame.

I knew Wilson ranked among the NFL leaders in a wide range of categories since as early as Week 5. I did not know he led the NFL in Total QBR since Week 8 in all three categories Huard wanted to investigate.

Some of the numbers are difficult to believe: 9.3 yards per attempt on third down; 18 total touchdowns in the red zone; 74 percent completions and 9.6 yards per attempt in fourth quarters and overtimes.

Griffin has impressive numbers in some of the categories as well, but they lag behind the standard Wilson has set over the same time period. In many cases, they lag far behind: 5.7 yards per attempt on third down; eight total touchdowns in the red zone; 56.9 percent completions and 5.9 yards per attempt in fourth quarters and overtimes.

These are the sorts of disparities that should show up Sunday if both quarterbacks continue on their recent courses.

RGII gets biased East coast press clippings...as Russell Wilson gets NFL leading stats.

RG3 is awesome, so is Alfred Morris. But.....football is a TEAM sport. The Seahawks are the better TEAM.

Seahawks 27
Redskins 20

You mean like when Arizona beat Philly to go to SB 43?

• Banned

You mean like when Arizona beat Philly to go to SB 43?

There should never be facts involved in shit talk!!! :mad:

I believe the game is a tossup.

However, due to the Pete Carroll factor, I believe the Redskins will win. Never underestimate the tomfoolery of Pete Carroll.

I believe the game is a tossup.

However, due to the Pete Carroll factor, I believe the Redskins will win. Never underestimate the tomfoolery of Pete Carroll.

You have a point. I watched Carroll turn national championships into losses at USC. In fact he seemed to have no answer for an earlier version of RG III - Vince Young in the Texas-USC 2006 title game.

The Seahawk players genuinely love to play for Carroll. That's all that matters to me. I have heard no person of consequence in Seattle speak negatively about Pete. Most of the clean slate was given to Carroll by Paul Allen hiring him. Without Paul Allen stepping in we wouldn't have our team. The moving vans were literally loaded and pulling out when Paul bought the team and saved our Seahawks. Carroll and Schneider hit the jackpot with the last draft. Carroll is a little goofy at the press meetings but he has done right by this city this time around in his carear.

You on the outside can say what you want about Pete Carroll. He has raised the level of excellence of Seahawk professional football. We in Seattle appreciate it very much. What he was or did in the past does not matter here and now. GO !!! SEAHAWKS !!!!

The Seahawk players genuinely love to play for Carroll. That's all that matters to me. I have heard no person of consequence in Seattle speak negatively about Pete. Most of the clean slate was given to Carroll by Paul Allen hiring him. Without Paul Allen stepping in we wouldn't have our team. The moving vans were literally loaded and pulling out when Paul bought the team and saved our Seahawks. Carroll and Schneider hit the jackpot with the last draft. Carroll is a little goofy at the press meetings but he has done right by this city this time around in his carear.

You on the outside can say what you want about Pete Carroll. He has raised the level of excellence of Seahawk professional football. We in Seattle appreciate it very much. What he was or did in the past does not matter here and now. GO !!! SEAHAWKS !!!!

A person, no matter who they are, is judged by what they have done in the past, and what they are doing in the present. The future is an unknown, and nothing more than a guess.

You can't erase Pete Carroll's history just because it's convenient for you to do so, because your Seattle Seahawks are suddenly a legitimate team again.

Pete Carroll is not a coach that I would trust. He screwed over USC, and looked the other way when all of the payoffs and perks and other alumni misdeeds were going on with his players. I doubt the NCAA even scratched the surface of Pete Carroll's misdeeds at USC.

Prior to USC, Pete Carroll SUCKED as an NFL coach. He got fired TWICE. Enough said.

Pete Carroll looks like the same coach today as he has always been. Stuttering, stumbling, and sidestepping tough questions with generalized "rah,rah,rah" statements.

I don't care if the Seahawks win or lose. They are irrelevent to me.

RG3 is awesome, so is Alfred Morris. But.....football is a TEAM sport. The Seahawks are the better TEAM.

Seahawks 27
Redskins 20

Could be,the skins are home,big advantage. I just hope for a good game,that both the winner and loser can walk away from without embarrassment.

But gotta go with the skins!!,it will be about turn overs almost always is.

Jump off the wagon? My family would probably disown me. I have been getting my Seahawk brainwashing since birth.

A person, no matter who they are, is judged by what they have done in the past, and what they are doing in the present. The future is an unknown, and nothing more than a guess.

You can't erase Pete Carroll's history just because it's convenient for you to do so, because your Seattle Seahawks are suddenly a legitimate team again.

Pete Carroll is not a coach that I would trust. He screwed over USC, and looked the other way when all of the payoffs and perks and other alumni misdeeds were going on with his players. I doubt the NCAA even scratched the surface of Pete Carroll's misdeeds at USC.

Prior to USC, Pete Carroll SUCKED as an NFL coach. He got fired TWICE. Enough said.

Pete Carroll looks like the same coach today as he has always been. Stuttering, stumbling, and sidestepping tough questions with generalized "rah,rah,rah" statements.

^Which makes Pete's success up here in Husky country all the more pleasing. Seeing USC get ban hammered gives me a rise in my Levis. Another reson to thank Carroll if you ask me. As for the Jets??? Ya like that's gonna make me lose sleep! :lol:

So this thread really isn't about you...but your reply is? :lol: :lol:

:eusa_boohoo:

^Which makes Pete's success up here in Husky country all the more pleasing. Seeing USC get ban hammered gives me a rise in my Levis. Another reson to thank Carroll if you ask me. As for the Jets??? Ya like that's gonna make me lose sleep! :lol:

Are you a Husky fan? Just he warned if you say yes I might neg you.

Are you a Husky fan? Just he warned if you say yes I might neg you.

I went from Seattle to Pasadena in 60 and 61 to see two Rose Bowls and the Cougs didn't play in either of them. My mom and Dad graduated from U of W.

I have partied with several gals from WA st including my first wife which almost got me diss owned by my family so a neg from you won't even be noticed.. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back