Ok, if it's not heredity...

Would you mind listing by ethic group what you believe to be the most intelligent to the least intelligent. That would be teh awesome.

Then maybe you can get with William Joyce since you both believe something without credible evidence, but a least you can convince him to stop being a separatist and instead impregnate some black chick for the betterment of humanity.

I don't have any such list. And I honestly don't see why it would do any good.

I think people of different origins evolved differently over time and as a result, have different traits. I think people of all origins have something positive to contribute to the gene pool. In your mind that makes me a racist. I guess you'd prefer everyone just stick with their own kind. But of course that too is racist, only much worse.
aww...did I hurt your little feelings?

I've no idea if you are racist or not. But I think you are often willfully stupid, especially when you believe something without evidence...and also when you assume you know what I think.

I am racist, just not the bad kind. I suspect you are too, but like Gunny, you won't admit it to yourself. There is a difference between acknowledging that people of different ethnic origins have different physical traits and suggesting that these general differences are justification for prejudging an individual.

It is not racist to conclude that one race or ethnicity is more intelligent than another, if you have specific evidence and data proving this. Additionally, it is not racist to discuss this data.

It is racist to pass judgement on another race or ethnicity based on this evidence or based on your conclusions.

It is also racist to pass judgement on individuals of that race or ethnicity based on your conclusions.

Yes, it is happening. Again, there is plenty of data available if you would just look for it. Unfortunately, too many people on this board have 'opinions' and 'beliefs' and no desire to seek out the truth. (This is further evidence that people are getting stupider.)

Amazon.com: IQ and the Wealth of Nations: Richard Lynn, Tatu Vanhanen: Books

Global IQ: 1950-2050

Intelligence, Race, and Genetics

In this article, the authors argue that the overwhelming
portion of the literature on intelligence, race, and genetics
is based on folk taxonomies rather than scientific analysis.
They suggest that because theorists of intelligence disagree
as to what it is, any consideration of its relationships to
other constructs must be tentative at best. They further
argue that race is a social construction with no scientific
definition. Thus, studies of the relationship between race
and other constructs may serve social ends but cannot
serve scientific ends. No gene has yet been conclusively
linked to intelligence, so attempts to provide a compelling
genetic link of race to intelligence are not feasible at this
time. The authors also show that heritability, a behavior-
genetic concept, is inadequate in regard to providing such
a link.

A number of scholars claim to have studied rela-
tionships among intelligence, race, and genetics
(e.g., Herrnstein & Murray, 1994; Rushton,
1995). The thesis of this article is that these studies are not
grounded in scientifically derived constructs but rather in
folk beliefs about them. There is a big difference between
studying relationships between constructs and folk beliefs
regarding such relationships. The bigger problem, how-
ever, is when one studies the latter but believes one is
studying the former.
In this article, we first review the nature of intelli-
gence. We then discuss the relationship between intelli-
gence and race. Finally, we reflect upon the relationships
among intelligence, race, and genetics.
Intelligence, Race, and Genetics
This is pretty funny. xsited1 thinks mixing the races is making us stupid and Mani thinks mixing the races is making us smarter.

I just don't know what to believe :lol:

Well, not exactly. I presented data that says that we as human beings have been getting dumber over time. Perhaps you can tell me why that is.

The data:

$GlobalIQ.JPG

Last edited:
It is not racist to conclude that one race or ethnicity is more intelligent than another, if you have specific evidence and data proving this. Additionally, it is not racist to discuss this data.

It is racist to pass judgement on another race or ethnicity based on this evidence or based on your conclusions.

It is also racist to pass judgement on individuals of that race or ethnicity based on your conclusions.

But we all know it doesn't work that way. Studies that compare intelligence with race are ONLY acceptable by the mainstream IF they somehow prove that there is no correlation between intelligence and race. Unfortunately, if the data says that there is a correlation, you have already 'passed judgement' and are therefore considered a racist. There are large groups of people who are more than willing to point the finger at someone and call them racist. In many cases, they do this because they know this will end all discussion on the matter.

Last edited:
I don't have any such list. And I honestly don't see why it would do any good.

I think people of different origins evolved differently over time and as a result, have different traits. I think people of all origins have something positive to contribute to the gene pool. In your mind that makes me a racist. I guess you'd prefer everyone just stick with their own kind. But of course that too is racist, only much worse.
aww...did I hurt your little feelings?

I've no idea if you are racist or not. But I think you are often willfully stupid, especially when you believe something without evidence...and also when you assume you know what I think.

I am racist, just not the bad kind. I suspect you are too, but like Gunny, you won't admit it to yourself. There is a difference between acknowledging that people of different ethnic origins have different physical traits and suggesting that these general differences are justification for prejudging an individual.
I suppose if I believe everyone is racist in some way I'm excluding myself because I'm not actually human? :cuckoo:

btw, at one time the Irish were look on in much the same manner...as unintelligent, among other things. That didn't exactly hold true, did it? Unless you believe that they bred with some other group and evolved...lol.

btw, Manuel...your statements about black basketball players. It's quite possible that a lot of people believe as you do and black boys are steered into sports simply because their teachers and parents and society in general believe that is where they will perform the best...and their empty heads keep them from excelling at anything involving brain power, just like women are doomed to be secretaries and nurses.:lol:

But we all know it doesn't work that way. Studies that compare intelligence with race are ONLY acceptable by the mainstream IF they somehow prove that there is no correlation between intelligence and race. Unfortunately, if the data says that there is a correlation, you have already 'passed judgement' and are therefore considered a racist. There are large groups of people who are more than willing to point the finger at someone and call them racist. In many cases, they do this because they know this will end all discussion on the matter.

Consider this thread non-mainstream. Whatever is said here is exempt from being considered "racist".

Therefore, you can present your data and we can all analyze it as logical, scientific-minded adults. No judgement will be passed.

Consider this thread non-mainstream. Whatever is said here is exempt from being considered "racist".

Therefore, you can present your data and we can all analyze it as logical, scientific-minded adults. No judgement will be passed.

If only... :lol:

If only... :lol:

I am claiming this thread exempt from claims of racism if data is presented to support a hypothesis. I will personally shoot down anyone that calls anyone racist in this thread...as long as the hypotheses are not used to pass judgement on individuals.

You know, I keep reading this over and over, that "some" people are repressing information that proves that some races are less intelligent than others. Who are these people? I want to see some quotes, xhead...otherwise you are just being a troll.

Yes. The point is you either don't understand the data or don't want to. You made the assertion and I provided the data.
I asked you to show me where in that article it was written that Hispanics are engaging in overbreeding...again, not having a lot of babies but having babies with mainly their close relatives. I can't ignore something that you refuse to point out, lol.

You're not going to find those statistics anywhere except in very small population centers like Iceland. The best you can hope for is to look at the population and the number of children being born for a given region. You've got a circular argument going here based on a faulty assertion.

I looked at the Census data that you presented showing that Hispanics have households that are nearly twice the size of whites and blacks.

However, looking at the breakdown by age shows that they have twice the number of children living in the house AND twice the number of adults.

This likely means that extended families are living together...and I cannot see any way that one can extrapolate from the data presented that Hispanics are overbreeding.

If the number of adults living in these households were the same as those in white and black households, but the number of children were double, then you may have an argument.

You know, I keep reading this over and over, that "some" people are repressing information that proves that some races are less intelligent than others. Who are these people? I want to see some quotes, xhead...otherwise you are just being a troll.

I just want to see the data. I don't think it exists...and if it does exist, it would be highly prone to misinterpretations and statistical manipulation.

But I'd like to see it to discuss it.

:lol: You calling me a troll? :lol:

That's rich.

I've posted several links, even referenced a book. If you can't read, that is not my fault.

(BTW, you're a closeted racist. Just so you know.)

Let's assume for a moment that despite SOOOO many obvious physical differences between races that race has nothing to do with anything...

Then why DO we see differences in things like standardized testing, prison population, etc?

using your logic, and rightwing logic, we could look at state level SAT scores, and conclude that rural red states are dumber than blue coastal states. Because most rural red state score below average on SATs....even those with mostly white populations - west virginia and oklahoma.

So do you think people are inherently more stupid in most rural red states? I mean, standardizd testing "proves" it, if we accept rightwing logic.

of course you don't. The environment people live in, and biases in testing materials and procedures affect test scores.

The data:

7132-ok-if-its-not-heredity-globaliq.jpg

The source?

(And how did you get data from 2009-2050??? You must be from the future!)

Ahem. If you're not going to read the thread, why bother? Seriously? Are you just here to waste our time?

Jesus Christ dude! I just asked you to post the link to the data source. If you can't do that...then I have to assume you created your own graph using Excel!

Let's assume for a moment that despite SOOOO many obvious physical differences between races that race has nothing to do with anything...

Then why DO we see differences in things like standardized testing, prison population, etc?

using your logic, and rightwing logic, we could look at state level SAT scores, and conclude that rural red states are dumber than blue coastal states. Because most rural red state score below average on SATs....even those with mostly white populations - west virginia and oklahoma.

So do you think people are inherently more stupid in most rural red states? I mean, standardizd testing "proves" it, if we accept rightwing logic.

of course you don't. The environment people live in, and biases in testing materials and procedures affect test scores.

yet you have stated before that people in red states are stupid. She didn't use rightwing logic.

the source?

(and how did you get data from 2009-2050??? You must be from the future!)

ahem. If you're not going to read the thread, why bother? Seriously? Are you just here to waste our time?

jesus christ dude! I just asked you to post the link to the data source. If you can't do that...then i have to assume you created your own graph using excel!

i already did! Why do i have to post the link again just for you?????

Forum List

Back