Ok guys

No it doesn, it's AOC talking about what Alex Stein said to her........If you don't know the context shut the fuck up.......just stick with your woke tranny friends.
Is there, or is there not, a photo of Trump.

Wow! You don't even get the joke you posted!

Sad.

Is there, or is there not, a photo of Trump.

Wow! You don't even get the joke you posted!

Sad.
I don't care about Trump........Holy shit man......she did not say anything about Trump.......

I don't care about Trump........Holy shit man......she did not say anything about Trump.......
Your OP contains a joke which makes it look like AOC is talking about Trump's big juicy ass.

Why did you post it if you don't even get the joke?!?

Hate to break it to you. Maybe youre not seeing it. But it's HARD TO MISS TRUMPS ass in your OPost video. Do you have a technical malfunction or something?
No, his photo is there, ok, but the video was AOC talking and that was my point. Jesus Christ with the Trump obsession.

Uh read the OP......

You're one LINE OPost about AOC? And we're just supposed to ignore the pic of TRUMP'S ass in the VIDEO? Can you WATCH the video? Does the Still photo appear on your page?

OK -- let's try a different fix.. WHO'S the guy screwing up a tennis net shot in the photo on the RIGHT of AOC?

funny stuff .png

You're one LINE OPost about AOC? And we're just supposed to ignore the pic of TRUMP'S ass in the VIDEO? Can you WATCH the video? Does the Still photo appear on your page?

OK -- let's try a different fix.. WHO'S the guy screwing up a tennis net shot in the photo on the RIGHT of AOC?

View attachment 670781
I don't care.......it's not about Trump, nor did I ever said it was.

Oh, some people care, when someone graduates Cum Laude. Just nobody in your circles.
OMG, it's like a science award, YAY.....it doesn't mean anything. Sheila Jackson Lee went to Yale, she's dumber than fuck.......and was obviously an afirmative action student.

Forum List

Back