Ok guys who should I contact. Local woman helping illegal Somalis. Network out of Minneapolis.

Alright, which way is it going?

A Canadian Bimbo Coyote sneaking illegals into America or a American Bimbo Coyote smuggling the illegals into Canada?

Also a little note and that is if anyone believe a government official can not be bought off to allow illegals to crossover into America has never dealt with the illegal alien issue in their entire life!

Too damn easy to get in here if you have enough money!

I'm on dial up and hung over.

It's a real deal. Carillon3A

Emerson woman offers help to asylum seekers.

AKA she's smuggling them in.

Well then if she is a Coyote then the best action is to inform the local law enforcement. I doubt the area you live in is a Sanctuary City like Houston Texas, so contacting the local law enforcement would be the first option.

If no progress is done which is possible seeing I know for a fact you can buy off the local law enforcement your next course of action is to contact the state police which she is smuggling them into, and drop her name and if you know the route she uses or the different routes let them know.

Now buying off a State Trooper is harder but can be done.

Third option is INS and yes they do look into this stuff and if evidence can be shown then deliver it to them and they will go after a Coyote.

The Coyote trade is a business the INS will go after but individual crossing they're less likely to chase after until they can round up more than one or two suspects...

Oh shit I'm thinking the mod.

:lmao:

I'm really hungover had a mini meltdown over Bowie. Used to be in the business. MUSIC business best clarify.

I'm talking Canuk border just south of me. She's smuggling them in I guess with the assistance of her former compadres

Again, you said it's in your local paper. Are you assuming you're the only one who reads your local paper, or are you so hungover you feel you must bounce it off a satellite to get someone's attention?

Maybe the wolf sitting on your head is clouding your judgment.

that does it ... Trump needs to build 2 walls.

lol

And make Canada pay fer it. :)

It's going to be a big beautiful wall, with a big beautiful door!

Nobody can build a wall like Trump builds a wall. Just look at the walls he is building between the GOP and women, Hispanics. blacks, the disabled, and everybody else he tries so hard to insult.

Not making this up. Article in the Carrillon. Somalis and others and with the help of my Canadian border patrol.

That's the part that gets me. The border patrol is putting these un vetted people in the hands of do gooders smuggling them in.

So do I contact DHS first? Obviously something is really broken down on the Canuck side to be allowing this so I don't want to really talk to anyone up here first.
INS!

A Canadian Bimbo Coyote sneaking illegals into America or a American Bimbo Coyote smuggling the illegals into Canada?

Also a little note and that is if anyone believe a government official can not be bought off to allow illegals to crossover into America has never dealt with the illegal alien issue in their entire life!

Well then if she is a Coyote then the best action is to inform the local law enforcement. I doubt the area you live in is a Sanctuary City like Houston Texas, so contacting the local law enforcement would be the first option.

If no progress is done which is possible seeing I know for a fact you can buy off the local law enforcement your next course of action is to contact the state police which she is smuggling them into, and drop her name and if you know the route she uses or the different routes let them know.

Third option is INS and yes they do look into this stuff and if evidence can be shown then deliver it to them and they will go after a Coyote.

The Coyote trade is a business the INS will go after but individual crossing they're less likely to chase after until they can round up more than one or two suspects...

I'm really hungover had a mini meltdown over Bowie. Used to be in the business. MUSIC business best clarify.

I'm talking Canuk border just south of me. She's smuggling them in I guess with the assistance of her former compadres

Again, you said it's in your local paper. Are you assuming you're the only one who reads your local paper, or are you so hungover you feel you must bounce it off a satellite to get someone's attention?

This isn't her first drunk thread. Check this one out!

We can't see the plate. I know he killed her on the spot. My husband too but we can't see the plate. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol

I don't know where you are but because of rock used to be my line of work I have seen blessedly so our borders.

We're really lucky no blessed to be joined at the hip.

Sorries about the Beiber but come on we gave you RUSH.

Sadly no. And maybe I should flower it out more. I believe in refugees. Why? Because my great grandfather took his three oldest daughters to a new land called Canada.

My Baba was one of those daughters. I have a story. And you?

Now though to answer your other question. I am in the middle of nowhere. Please look where I am. Sundown Manitoba. I'm on dial up dearheart.

I have no fancy dancies. What do you call them? Apps?

Not making this up. Article in the Carrillon. Somalis and others and with the help of my Canadian border patrol.

That's the part that gets me. The border patrol is putting these un vetted people in the hands of do gooders smuggling them in.

So do I contact DHS first? Obviously something is really broken down on the Canuck side to be allowing this so I don't want to really talk to anyone up here first.
If you want nothing done contact DHS. If you want something done contact the FBI.

lol

I don't know where you are but because of rock used to be my line of work I have seen blessedly so our borders.

Sadly no. And maybe I should flower it out more. I believe in refugees. Why? Because my great grandfather took his three oldest daughters to a new land called Canada.

Now though to answer your other question. I am in the middle of nowhere. Please look where I am. Sundown Manitoba. I'm on dial up dearheart.

I'll trade you one Rush Limpdick for one of these.

Canada-Prime-Minster-Justin-Trudeau-Hot-Hipster.jpg

We can't see the plate. I know he killed her on the spot. My husband too but we can't see the plate. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My husband will disagree with you.

We're professionals. Both of us. We didn't know we were seeing the murder. But we did. It haunts us to this day. Mock us? Why? We know we saw what we saw that night. If I could see the plate my husband as well we just cant see the plate in our minds. He killed her. We just cant see the plate.

We're professionals. Both of us. We didn't know we were seeing the murder. But we did. It haunts us to this day. Mock us? Why? We know we saw what we saw that night. If I could see the plate my husband as well we just cant see the plate in our minds. He killed her. We just cant see the plate.

giphy.gif

lol

His father was not as good looking but I fell in love and got involved in politics because of his dad. Whoa geeze. His dad was mesmerizing beyond all belief.

I ran with PET.

You write as if this is an emergency.

The story was published in a newspaper? If that's the case, then pretty soon authorities will investigate if there is something to investigate.

tinydancer Call a conservative TV station or a conservative newspaper. A TV station would be the best answer.

You write as if this is an emergency.

The story was published in a newspaper? If that's the case, then pretty soon authorities will investigate if there is something to investigate.

It's Canada. It's Mennos. And you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

DHS.
FBI.
CAIR.
Loretta Lynch.

....wait, as the song goes, 'Here's a quarter, call someone who cares'....and it ain't any of them.

Well I guess I'll do my duty and wonder if Dudley Do Right will show up today. For crying out loud when they are bragging about this.

Calling it an underground railroad?

Yeah, that's what slave owners said too.

Why didn't you contact police.

Sober up, get clean before you post this nonsense or call the cops.

Why don't/why can't you post a direct link to this new story of yours?

lol

His father was not as good looking but I fell in love and got involved in politics because of his dad. Whoa geeze. His dad was mesmerizing beyond all belief.

I ran with PET.

I think they have the same smile, but you're right, Justin is the looker.

tinydancer Call a conservative TV station or a conservative newspaper. A TV station would be the best answer.

For true.

I finally had it and called the Red Eye Guys on XL They rocked on it II love them.

lol

I ran with PET.

I think they have the same smile, but you're right, Justin is the looker.

His father. Oh my. When he spoke.

Now Margaret was so beautiful too and you have to understand she was thrown into the spotlight but she was such a flower that should not have been. There's a song out there about her/

Rock and roll and politics collide. You best be prepared. Margaret and Pierre came together at one of the most perfect storms ever.

She is so beautiful and she was so young and she rocked it. He was geeze how do I describe him magnificent. Brilliant. The man was brilliant beyond beleif.Sorrries. Still hung over help me with spelling.

Pierre Trudeau was something man. But so is his son.

I don't want to go with the old guys though. Politics in Canada is an interesting game as you can see.

Forum List

Back