Ok guys who should I contact. Local woman helping illegal Somalis. Network out of Minneapolis.

I'm hungover as can be.

I'm drooling on myself. And still crying over Bowie. Have a heart. Do you have any heart?

Page 3 Carillon. And I am barely breathing.

Bitch is bragging on page three.

Back at you in a minute.

I really think I need to embrace the old porcelain girl called Sophie.

You know I lost a guy last nite that I admired beyond. Bowie was something to me. I didn't get to where I got with out him ahead of me. I'm still trying to figure out Bowie leaving us but still leaving such a print on my life.

And on so many others.

I'm hungover as can be.

I'm drooling on myself. And still crying over Bowie. Have a heart. Do you have any heart?

Page 3 Carillon. And I am barely breathing.

Bitch is bragging on page three.

Back at you in a minute.

I really think I need to embrace the old porcelain girl called Sophie.

You know I lost a guy last nite that I admired beyond. Bowie was something to me. I didn't get to where I got with out him ahead of me. I'm still trying to figure out Bowie leaving us but still leaving such a print on my life.

And on so many others.
that does it ... Trump needs to build 2 walls.

lol

And make Canada pay fer it. :)

It's going to be a big beautiful wall, with a big beautiful door!

I don't know where you are but because of rock used to be my line of work I have seen blessedly so our borders.

We're really lucky no blessed to be joined at the hip.

Sorries about the Beiber but come on we gave you RUSH.
Oh shit I'm thinking the mod.

:lmao:

I'm really hungover had a mini meltdown over Bowie. Used to be in the business. MUSIC business best clarify.

I'm talking Canuk border just south of me. She's smuggling them in I guess with the assistance of her former compadres

Again, you said it's in your local paper. Are you assuming you're the only one who reads your local paper, or are you so hungover you feel you must bounce it off a satellite to get someone's attention?

Maybe the wolf sitting on your head is clouding your judgment.

Sadly no. And maybe I should flower it out more. I believe in refugees. Why? Because my great grandfather took his three oldest daughters to a new land called Canada.

My Baba was one of those daughters. I have a story. And you?

Now though to answer your other question. I am in the middle of nowhere. Please look where I am. Sundown Manitoba. I'm on dial up dearheart.

I have no fancy dancies. What do you call them? Apps?

I'll trade you one Rush Limpdick for one of these.

Canada-Prime-Minster-Justin-Trudeau-Hot-Hipster.jpg

His father was not as good looking but I fell in love and got involved in politics because of his dad. Whoa geeze. His dad was mesmerizing beyond all belief.

I ran with PET.

I think they have the same smile, but you're right, Justin is the looker.

His dad honest to goodness oh boy let me go here when he spoke YOU LISTENED. He came at you he understood. He really was.

I think Justins got it and this is from a conservative deal.

Justin really reaches out to people. Oh crap I am so hungover bare with me for a bit. Bowie dying really took me out. Back to Trudeau. He's a good son BUT ON HIS OWN.

I really need to say this. Justin is about to begin. I think I can back him.

Need a link. I used their search for "asylum". Got bupkis. Searched on Somalians, Somalia, and so forth. Nothing.

"Emerson woman offers help to asylum seekers." Nada.

page three

Carillon. It's there. I don't understand why you cant pull it up and you know damn well I wouldn't lie to you.

You know that right man after all these years? Why would I lie to you You know damn well I wouldnt.

Well of course tinydancer is crying over Bowie's death. He was a close personal friend of hers just like every rocker from the 60s was a close personal friend. Not to mention that she gave her virginity to every major rocker since the day Bowie was born. Then there are the other groupie wannabes ...

td makes a really good case for NOT doing drugs in the 60s and I doubt she's drawn a sober breath in 40 years.

Well of course tinydancer is crying over Bowie's death. He was a close personal friend of hers just like every rocker from the 60s was a close personal friend. Not to mention that she gave her virginity to every major rocker since the day Bowie was born. Then there are the other groupie wannabes ...

td makes a really good case for NOT doing drugs in the 60s and I doubt she's drawn a sober breath in 40 years.

What lies you tell and why do you have to?

I don't get you at all. And I'm sorry you aren't. I've had a really good time. Sorry you haven't. I've partied hardy and can back it up. Hey baby why don't you tell me about a Zappa moment when Golden Earing was playing and we were in the second balcony. If you can't tell me you're a liar big time.

What lies you tell and why do you have to?

I don't get you at all. And I'm sorry you aren't. I've had a really good time. Sorry you haven't. I've partied hardy and can back it up. Hey baby why don't you tell me about a Zappa moment when Golden Earing was playing and we were in the second balcony. If you can't tell me you're a liar big time.

I partied too but, unlike you, I don't have to make up shit about my youth.

You post genuinely crazy crap. You have repeatedly said my posts about your hero, Ted (pedophile, poacher, shitty pants draft dodger, anti-American) Nugent would "break the board". You have threatened to tell Ted of the shitty pants what I have written and said he would come after me.

You have even threatened me with some sort of action by your husband if I didn't shut up.

I haven't told any lies. Its YOU who can't remember your blathers the next day.

Get yourself to a 12 step meeting.

P

I live in XXXXX -edit FCT. I am laying it out for you. TOPIC

Illegal refugees.

Now of note

We have motherfuckers up here that love love ISIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not making this up. Article in the Carrillon. Somalis and others and with the help of my Canadian border patrol.

That's the part that gets me. The border patrol is putting these un vetted people in the hands of do gooders smuggling them in.

So do I contact DHS first? Obviously something is really broken down on the Canuck side to be allowing this so I don't want to really talk to anyone up here first.

I forgot that the poster was the murdering plate poster.

You are not making any sense whatsoever, TD.

At what point Gracie?

Talking about Alice Cooper or just rambling.

Because the woman is real. And the illegals are coming. What part do you want me to verify?

Page three Carillon and bragging.

Not making this up. Article in the Carrillon. Somalis and others and with the help of my Canadian border patrol.

That's the part that gets me. The border patrol is putting these un vetted people in the hands of do gooders smuggling them in.

So do I contact DHS first? Obviously something is really broken down on the Canuck side to be allowing this so I don't want to really talk to anyone up here first.

Better really realize who I am and why. :)

Here again are you? I havent forgotten about you. Or the rest of you.

th

Okay.

So, tinydancer - Who are you "really"?

And WHY??

Is this where you threaten to tattle to Poopy Pants Nugent?

:cuckoo:

Whoa finding all sorts now. Been piggybacked again. Sigh the aussies.
th

Okay.

So, tinydancer - Who are you "really"?

And WHY??

Is this where you threaten to tattle to Poopy Pants Nugent?

:cuckoo:

Nah. Still composing the letter. That elderly lady is real and down in Emerson. I'm sane as can be but I have someone piggy backing me it appears.

Forum List

Back