Ok, Friends And Neighbors....Is This Video "Fake News" By CNN? Thoughts???

Stop yappin' and prove it then. You say you blew it up. Screen capture what you're talking about and post it. How hard is that to do?

Unless you can't actually prove the idiocy you're spouting. :mm:
I am on my tablet now not my desk. Did you not notice the lack of bold type idiot?
Besides what's it take to compare your pics to a video? Your pics are fake and anybody who looks at the windows can spot it!
Based on your abject refusal to provide any photographic evidence to back up any of your claims, the only logical conclusion is -- you are full of shit.

Thanks for playin'!
thumbsup.gif
Anyone who compares the pictures you touted as that ship will see you are lying.
You're fucking deranged :cuckoo:

I never touted any boats as that Coast Guard cutter other than the one I circled in the screen captured from the CNN video.

The other boats I posted pictures of we're never touted as THAT boat. What they were touted as were examples of what a U.S. Coast Guard cutter looks like compared to a Turkish Coast Guard cutter.... which proved the one in the CNN video was Turkish, not American.

That you idiotically think it's American is indicative of just how fucked in the head your are since it's clearly sporting Turkish stripes.
You got nailed for lying to members. Shut the hell up and deal with it.
LOLOL

You only think I lied because you're insane -- as evidenced by your belief that I posted other photographs of THAT boat which appears in the CNN video when I clearly never did or even suggested. Any sane person can recognize that since I posted a picture of a U.S. Coast Guard cutter AND a picture of a Turkish Coast Guard cutter and obviously, the Coast Guard cutter in the CNN video can't be both. Anyone with at least a double-digit IQ can ascertain those two pictures were for reference to identify the stripes on the boat in the video.

I am on my tablet now not my desk. Did you not notice the lack of bold type idiot?
Besides what's it take to compare your pics to a video? Your pics are fake and anybody who looks at the windows can spot it!
Based on your abject refusal to provide any photographic evidence to back up any of your claims, the only logical conclusion is -- you are full of shit.

Thanks for playin'!
thumbsup.gif
Anyone who compares the pictures you touted as that ship will see you are lying.

I never touted any boats as that Coast Guard cutter other than the one I circled in the screen captured from the CNN video.

The other boats I posted pictures of we're never touted as THAT boat. What they were touted as were examples of what a U.S. Coast Guard cutter looks like compared to a Turkish Coast Guard cutter.... which proved the one in the CNN video was Turkish, not American.

That you idiotically think it's American is indicative of just how fucked in the head your are since it's clearly sporting Turkish stripes.
LOLOL

You only think I lied because you're insane -- as evidenced by your belief that I posted other photographs of THAT boat which appears in the CNN video when I clearly never did or even suggested. Any sane person can recognize that since I posted a picture of a U.S. Coast Guard cutter AND a picture of a Turkish Coast Guard cutter and obviously, the Coast Guard cutter in the CNN video can't be both. Anyone with at least a double-digit IQ can ascertain those two pictures were for reference to identify the stripes on the boat in the video.
Check the site polls idiot. They say you lied. Live with it liar.

Thanks for playin'!
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

Oh? What "site polls?"

Either you can quote a lie I told or you once again expose yourself as the raving lunatic the forum already knows you are. :mm:

LOLOL

Oh? What "site polls?"

Either you can quote a lie I told or you once again expose yourself as the raving lunatic the forum already knows you are. :mm:
Your ratings are less then 50 percent of your messages. That is because you are a liar. Less then half of all statements you have made here carry even the smallest grain of truth. The board as a whole has issued it's judgement and their credit is you lie.

LOLOL

Oh? What "site polls?"

Your ratings are less then 50 percent of your messages. That is because you are a liar. Less then half of all statements you have made here carry even the smallest grain of truth. The board as a whole has issued it's judgement and their credit is you lie.
LOL

Translation: you can't quote a lie I told which means you're batshit crazy, just as I pointed out.:mm:

LOLOL

Oh? What "site polls?"

LOL

Translation: you can't quote a lie I told which means you're batshit crazy, just as I pointed out.:mm:
Over half your comments are lies as judged by the readers. I'm not going to list 11000 lies told by you. Go to the flame zone and ask the readers. You are not the biggest liar here but it's not because of a lack of effort.

LOLOL

Oh? What "site polls?"

LOL

Over half your comments are lies as judged by the readers. I'm not going to list 11000 lies told by you. Go to the flame zone and ask the readers. You are not the biggest liar here but it's not because of a lack of effort.
LOL

Says you, using a phony metric you made up. And you're insane, as proven by your claim that I lied when you can't even quote this purported lie you claim I made. And those ratings don't indicate "lying." If they did, I could ding you for lying about that.

Oh? What "site polls?"

LOL

LOL

Says you, using a phony metric you made up. And you're insane, as proven by your claim that I lied when you can't even quote this purported lie you claim I made. And those ratings don't indicate "lying." If they did, I could ding you for lying about that.
Start the thread liar. Prove me wrong or are you afraid?

Oh? What "site polls?"

LOL

LOL

Start a thread for what? No thread is needed. You claim I lied.... all you have to do is quote the lie you think I told with a link to it. If you could do that, you could do it right here in this thread. But you can't or you would have by now instead of constantly whining about it. You claim I lied but now you cower from posting it. And you've proven you're insane by claiming there's a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in that CNN video; when, as I proved, it's actually Turkish, not American.

:dance:

LOL

LOL

Start a thread for what? No thread is needed. You claim I lied.... all you have to do is quote the lie you think I told with a link to it. If you could do that, you could do it right here in this thread. But you can't or you would have by now instead of constantly whining about it. You claim I lied but now you cower from posting it. And you've proven you're insane by claiming there's a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in that CNN video; when, as I proved, it's actually Turkish, not American.

Afraid are you? Would it hurt your widdle feelings to know members think less of you then an aids infected cock sucker?

LOL

LOL

Afraid are you? Would it hurt your widdle feelings to know members think less of you then an aids infected cock sucker?
LOLOLOL

Spits the moron who accused me of lying but can't quote the lie he claims I told. Seems the coward is you. But if you want me to start a thread about it, quote the lie you claim I told.... I won't hold my breath.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Spits the moron who accused me of lying but can't quote the lie he claims I told. Seems the coward is you. But if you want me to start a thread about it, quote the lie you claim I told.... I won't hold my breath.
I'm not posting 10k of your lies.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

Stop listening to the voices in your head. I only challenged you to quote, with a link, the one lie you claim I told. You could easily prove I lied by posting such a quote if I actually lied. Since you're demented (demented enough to think you saw a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in Turkey), you can't actually do even that.

Says it all.

LOLOLOL

LOL

Stop listening to the voices in your head. I only challenged you to quote, with a link, the one lie you claim I told. You could easily prove I lied by posting such a quote if I actually lied. Since you're demented (demented enough to think you saw a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in Turkey), you can't actually do even that.

Says it all.

You are gutless and afraid! Do you need a safe spot? Or crayons? Maybe some hot cocoa?

LOL

LOLOLOL

Can you post one? Perhaps the one you claim occurred in this thread.

LOLOLOL

LOL

Says it all.

You are gutless and afraid! Do you need a safe spot? Or crayons? Maybe some hot cocoa?
Hisses the idiot who claims I lied but can't actually quote it. :eusa_doh: I already told you, Loser, quote the lie I told and I will start such a thread. What are YOU afraid of?

LOLOLOL

Can you post one? Perhaps the one you claim occurred in this thread.
Of course he can't. If he could have, he would simply have done so. He's still burning because I proved how insane he is for thinking a U.S. Coast Guard cutter can be seen in that CNN video. He's been gumming at my ankles ever since. :lol:

LOLOLOL

LOL

Says it all.

Aren't you the guy who claims to have a 214 IQ?

LOLOLOL

LOL

Says it all.

Hisses the idiot who claims I lied but can't actually quote it. :eusa_doh: I already told you, Loser, quote the lie I told and I will start such a thread. What are YOU afraid of?
I will start the thread for you chicken.

LOLOLOL

LOL

Says it all.

Aren't you the guy who claims to have a 214 IQ?
No, that's not me. Mine's twice that. ;)

Forum List

Back