Ok, Friends And Neighbors....Is This Video "Fake News" By CNN? Thoughts???

You guys are very easily led by the power of suggestion. Kind of scary, actually.

Loserterianism is a mindless cult of idiots that think anarchy and 3rd grade words is the way to go.

Matthew, why is it that you have never attempted to take me on in a debate? When we do interact, I always kick your ass and you run away.....so little faith in your convictions? You lack the ability to articulate your arguments? Why is that????

At 104 you see a ship enter the picture from the right. You barely make out its tag on the front. So l blew it up on my desk top. It's coast guard! They don't go to the Ukraine! Those ships were super imposed as well. Then you have the fact the ship that liar was on has the wrong rails to be naval!

That is a very poor patch job.

Nope. Not a green screen.

LMAOI! You really think that the little "Tidy Bowl" man is standing on the bow of a massive ship in rough waters with no microphone as the camera moves easily back and forth with no wavering? HOLY fuck.......if I had any reservations about your ability to "think things out"? You took care of that........you are (and without a doubt) an idiot..........

You freaks are fucking nuts. :cuckoo: There simply is no other explanation.

So you believe that the "Tidy Bowl" man was actually on the ship and reporting "live" for CNN??? I just want you on record as such....btw, it's been awhile since we have crossed paths.......I will come to your defense by and excuse you by saying that the ass kickings I gave you do take some time to recover from. You still believe that the subliminal messages from the National Anthem "sign-off" from the 1960's was an advertisement for someone that was promoting a product called "Naomi"????

LMAO!!!!!!

LMAOI! You really think that the little "Tidy Bowl" man is standing on the bow of a massive ship in rough waters with no microphone as the camera moves easily back and forth with no wavering? HOLY fuck.......if I had any reservations about your ability to "think things out"? You took care of that........you are (and without a doubt) an idiot..........

He's literally holding a big ass microphone, you enormous fucking moron.

At 104 you see a ship enter the picture from the right. You barely make out its tag on the front. So l blew it up on my desk top. It's coast guard! They don't go to the Ukraine! Those ships were super imposed as well. Then you have the fact the ship that liar was on has the wrong rails to be naval!

More nuttiness. :eusa_doh:

Here's your Coast Guard cutter....

1z4wp03.png

U.S. ... ?

USCG_National_Security_Cutter_BERTHOLF_%28WMSL-750%29.jpeg

... or Turkish ...

sg312.jpg

... note the red bar .... in the CNN video, it's a thick red bar with thin black stripes on either side.

U.S. Coast Guard ... thick red with a thin blue line on one side and emblem on the red bar...

f39kyw.png

Turkish Coast Guard ... thick reddish/orange bar with black stripes on either side and no emblem on the red bar...

294ni11.png

Actually he's not on a massive ship, he on a yacht probably 60'-80' in length with about a 25'-27' beam. If you note when the yacht encountered the ships wake it pushed the bow left and it move up and down. The reporter was waring a wireless mic and modern video cameras used in TV are gyro stabilized. The shot was authentic.

You freaks are fucking nuts. :cuckoo: There simply is no other explanation.

The railing is still wrong. It's not naval! And why the split screen for what is claimed a live report? They did not even match colors of the water or sky on that shit. That fake live report was in no way shot at the same time as screen two!

Insists the idiot who thinks he saw a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in the Bosphorus Straits

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

More nuttiness. :eusa_doh:

Here's your Coast Guard cutter....

1z4wp03.png

U.S. ... ?

USCG_National_Security_Cutter_BERTHOLF_%28WMSL-750%29.jpeg

... or Turkish ...

sg312.jpg

... note the red bar .... in the CNN video, it's a thick red bar with thin black stripes on either side.

U.S. Coast Guard ... thick red with a thin blue line on one side and emblem on the red bar...

f39kyw.png

Turkish Coast Guard ... thick reddish/orange bar with black stripes on either side and no emblem on the red bar...

294ni11.png
You did not blow up the actual ship in the picture. You choose a similar style but if you look close you got the windows wrong! Nice try but no cigar.

Forum List

Back