OK. Enough is enough...

Well, that is one major point in its favor then. How would you suggest we go about making it do that?

I do not want my tax dollars going to fund abortions. While I think there are necessary ethical and medical reasons for abortion and those should always be accessible, safe, and legal, I cannot ethically fund abortion for convenience in ANY circumstance. Whether private insurance companies fund abortion is their business. But I don't have to be agreeable to the federal government funding it.

I also want any decisions for a necessary abortion to be made between the woman and her doctor and for the federal government to stay out of that process entirely.

I was just being snide. I do that sometimes and I really shouldn't. I apologize.

No poblem though I didn't take it you being snide. I took it as you asking a legitimate question. But you did give me a perfect excuse to get on my soapbox. :)

I do not want my tax dollars going to fund abortions. While I think there are necessary ethical and medical reasons for abortion and those should always be accessible, safe, and legal, I cannot ethically fund abortion for convenience in ANY circumstance. Whether private insurance companies fund abortion is their business. But I don't have to be agreeable to the federal government funding it.

I also want any decisions for a necessary abortion to be made between the woman and her doctor and for the federal government to stay out of that process entirely.

I was just being snide. I do that sometimes and I really shouldn't. I apologize.

No poblem though I didn't take it you being snide. I took it as you asking a legitimate question. But you did give me a perfect excuse to get on my soapbox. :)

In that case, you are welcome.

Forum List

Back