OK, Children!’: GOP Exec Mocks Town Hall Crowd After He’s Booed for Claiming There Are ACA Death

‘OK, Children!’: GOP Exec Mocks Town Hall Crowd After He’s Booed for Claiming There Are ACA Death Panels

by Justin Baragona | 11:45 am, February 11th, 2017

During a town hall for Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) today, the secretary of the county’s Republican Party was met with loud jeers and chants of “liar” when he made the claim that there’s a “death panel” provision in the Affordable Care Act.

Speaking to the crowd, Bill Akins attempted to explain why he was against Obamacare, but found resistance after he made a specific claim.

“Here’s the problem I have with the Affordable Care Act,” he said. “Number one, there is a provision in there that anyone over the age of 74 has to go before what is effectively a death panel.”

The moment after he uttered those words, the audience went ballistic, with many shouting “no” and yelling that Akins was lying. As they went nuts, Akins asserted he was correct and that the death panel provision was in there. (For the record, the death panel claim was rated as PolitiFact’s ‘Lie of the Year’ in 2009 with NPR noting that the lie has continued to live on.)

“OK, children. Alright, children,” Akins stated, mocking the crowd.

‘OK, Children!’: GOP Exec Mocks Town Hall Crowd After He’s Booed for Claiming There Are ACA Death Panels

What does he think people are stupid, and the degrading tone of " OK Children ". If anyone is an idiot he is.
In the link is a video , too funny.
Well played Mr. Bilirakis! I admire the restraint you showed when dealing with the ignorant, and the proffesional protesters. Well done indeed!
You approve of his lying?

Or do you disapprove of his constituents calling him on his lying?
Your ignorance, and failure to comprehend what he was saying, does not constitute lying on his part. It constitutes ignorance on yours...
Then show us the "death panel" provision he referred to.

During a town hall for Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) today, the secretary of the county’s Republican Party was met with loud jeers and chants of “liar” when he made the claim that there’s a “death panel” provision in the Affordable Care Act.

Speaking to the crowd, Bill Akins attempted to explain why he was against Obamacare, but found resistance after he made a specific claim.

“Here’s the problem I have with the Affordable Care Act,” he said. “Number one, there is a provision in there that anyone over the age of 74 has to go before what is effectively a death panel.”

The moment after he uttered those words, the audience went ballistic, with many shouting “no” and yelling that Akins was lying. As they went nuts, Akins asserted he was correct and that the death panel provision was in there. (For the record, the death panel claim was rated as PolitiFact’s ‘Lie of the Year’ in 2009 with NPR noting that the lie has continued to live on.)

What does he think people are stupid, and the degrading tone of " OK Children ". If anyone is an idiot he is.
Well played Mr. Bilirakis! I admire the restraint you showed when dealing with the ignorant, and the proffesional protesters. Well done indeed!

Also... There is really no way to actually verify, that they were in fact his constituents, as opposed to organized agitators. None.

I worship no government....but I suppose you cannot go on looking at yourself in the mirror unless you make up such fantasies about others.
You're a liar. You look upon government as God on Earth. If you didn't, you wouldn't defend it like a Catholic defending the Pope.

Your ignorance, and failure to comprehend what he was saying, does not constitute lying on his part. It constitutes ignorance on yours...
It's been pointed out to you in this thread already. Go back and reread it if you must. Myself? I'm moving forward...

Also... There is really no way to actually verify, that they were in fact his constituents, as opposed to organized agitators. None.
Does that change anything about being called on a lie?

I worship no government....but I suppose you cannot go on looking at yourself in the mirror unless you make up such fantasies about others.
You're a liar. You look upon government as God on Earth. If you didn't, you wouldn't defend it like a Catholic defending the Pope.
Keep on with your straw-man fantasies about what others believe and don't believe. Whatever keeps you happy....regardless of how much you are deceiving yourself.

/---- There is a death panel and those so called protesters are bought and paid for by G Soros.

It's been pointed out to you in this thread already. Go back and reread it if you must. Myself? I'm moving forward...
Nope, it has not. But I certainly get you wanting to run away from this thread after showing you are more about accepting a lie quietly.

Again...

/---- There is a death panel and those so called protesters are bought and paid for by G Soros.
Where is that "death panel" provision?

And you know "G Soros" is just alt-right code for "Jewish agenda".

Again...
Let me ask you again....where is that "death panel" provision in the ACA? Simple question.

Moonbats...

Isn't that how you Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters referred to those who told you Scrub was a fucking disaster?

how did that work out for you?
I didn't vote for Dubya or Cheeto Jesus. In fact, I haven't voted at all since 1994.

You lose, moonbat.

You must be very proud.....

Why don't you fuck off and let those of us who take our civic duty seriously sort this out for you.....

Again...
Let me ask you again....where is that "death panel" provision in the ACA? Simple question.
Did you not see it Boldly Asserted......repeatedly?

What does it take to learn you, Moonbat?

When have Republicans done anything to help the American people in the last 40 years?

And in comes RDerp! White knighting for Boedica; who is on the ropes! Will his completely off topic question; in an attempt to derail the discussion, be enough to save her?! Only time will tell... Stay tuned folks! Things are heating up!

Forum List

Back