OK anti-abortion ultrasound un-Constitutional

And the only accurate research on abortion you will accept would be from a pro life organization, right?

Nobody can get accurate numbers. If PP won't do it, nobody else can.

And PP doesn't do it. They aren't required to. And the records they do keep are inaccurate.

They say it on their own site. They say it's impossible to know if the records are accurate because so many states don't require they be kept, and other states don't require them to keep records on the age of the fetus.

I think most abortions occur at a time when the fetus doesn't even have arms or legs and if it does have a brain, its not fully functioning.

If it has a heart beat, which occurs around day 22, it has a brain. If you failed biology the brain controls the heart beat. But partial birth abortions occur when the child could survive outside the mother, but it ain't murder, right?

90% of abortions occur in the first 12 weeks, why must lifers prattle on about the rarest abortions?

Because viability is a line that should not be crossed, if the child could survive outside of the mother they should be delivered. Late term abortions are murder.

If it has a heart beat, which occurs around day 22, it has a brain. If you failed biology the brain controls the heart beat. But partial birth abortions occur when the child could survive outside the mother, but it ain't murder, right?

90% of abortions occur in the first 12 weeks, why must lifers prattle on about the rarest abortions?

Because viability is a line that should not be crossed, if the child could survive outside of the mother they should be delivered. Late term abortions are murder.

You cannot force a woman to give birth.

They say it on their own site. They say it's impossible to know if the records are accurate because so many states don't require they be kept, and other states don't require them to keep records on the age of the fetus.

I believe that common sense is enough to know that late term abortions are rare.

That may be one good aspect of Maobama care, the required computerized medical records. Although I bet they give PP a waiver.

Are you honestly saying we don't need accurate numbers because you just know there aren't very many late term abortions?

As I said, you guys aren't interested in women's health at all. It's all about killing babies. You don't want oversight of the abortionists. Which is funny, because you insist we need legalized abortion so we CAN provide oversight and increase safety. Essentially you're about making back alley abortions legit, and protecting them.

Are you honestly saying we don't need accurate numbers because you just know there aren't very many late term abortions?

As I said, you guys aren't interested in women's health at all. It's all about killing babies. You don't want oversight of the abortionists. Which is funny, because you insist we need legalized abortion so we CAN provide oversight and increase safety. Essentially you're about making back alley abortions legit, and protecting them.

Accurate numbers would prove that you were wrong.

Does this mean that Oklahoma Republican/Tea Party composed of "older men in suits" are no longer in a position to pass political judgement on the "wombs" of the state!

Last edited:

Of course not, personal responsibility is not in the communist vocabulary. If a woman willingly carries to the third trimester she should be forced to deliver. She can make her choice early or live with that choice later. You don't kill a viable human just because she can't make up her freaking mind.

Accurate numbers would prove that you were wrong.
Next to your argument that "common sense" is a good way to determine the numbers of late term abortion and your logical fallacy (aka "lie") that I thought that most abortions are late term based on my statement that we don't know :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh: this may be one of the dumbest things you've ever said.

Seriously, it's hilarious. "Accurate numbers would prove me right" is an argument a fourth grade teacher would reject if it showed up in any report. It's ridiculous. Accurate numbers would prove me right...see how it works?

You are unable to argue this intelligently. Please stop.

Of course not, personal responsibility is not in the communist vocabulary. If a woman willingly carries to the third trimester she should be forced to deliver. She can make her choice early or live with that choice later. You don't kill a viable human just because she can't make up her freaking mind.

Then are you prepared to step up and adopt that baby, or just dump it and complain about having to pay taxes to support it?

Yet another logical fallacy.

Whether or not he would adopt it has nothing to do with the fact that it's wrong to kill it. Say a woman is strangling her infant in the grocery store because she's poor and stressed. Should only people willing to adopt that child intervene?

Then are you prepared to step up and adopt that baby, or just dump it and complain about having to pay taxes to support it?

That's the oldest bs argument in the world, there are thousands of people going over seas to adopt because they can't get children here. And the primary reason is folks like you on the left would rather see a child die than be raised by people of a different race, all in the name of cultural diversity.

Only your opinion, not law.

Forum List

Back