OK America, it's time to quit pretending. We all know it's all about race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on. Time to get real.

The GOP is 90% white. And that left over 10% isn't all black. It includes Asian, Native American, Hispanic, Asian Indian, and everyone else who doesn't identify as white.

We know that for a fact. If you are going to talk race in politics, you have to start there.

Why Republicans keep trying to muddy the waters with nonsense? I don't know. Maybe they aren't as proud of their racism as they should be considering their actions.

For instance,
We know that during the Civil War, the Democratic Party was the Confederate Party and the largest political party in the deep south.
We know that during the time the Democratic Party was the majority in the deep south, they started Jim Crowe laws and the KKK. We know their members were involved in lynchings.
We know these things. They are part of history.

And we also know that today, it's the Republican Party that's the largest political party in the deep south. We know they are the home of the KKK, the Aryan Nation, White Nationalists and the Alt Right. We know these things.

Republicans have no significant numbers of gays, atheists, scientists, liberals or people of color.
We know this for a fact.

Republicans elected a man who brought up race again and again. Some Mexicans don't rape. A Mexican can't be a good judge and so on. We know this for a fact. It's on tape. We can watch it.
What does he say in private if that's what he says in public?

So the bottom line is, if America want's to have a "REAL" discussion on race, then we have to start with the truth. And that means the GOP needs to put it all out there right up front. Once that happens, a true dialog can begin.
Republicans elected a man who brought up race again and again.
thats what you do....how are you any different?...
Because I didn't run on saying things like "some Mexicans don't rape" and "A Mexican can't be a judge".
How do you think the majority of Hispanics feel after Trump ran that stuff? I have Hispanic friends. They hate his racist guts. They really do.
no you run on hating white people....how many posts here do you have mentioning white skin color to prove your point?...a racist is a racist dean,and yes people who mention skin color to prove points are racist,you dont have to mention skin color to get your point across,but yet you do it a lot...thats being a racist....

You don't get to make up what racism is. Mentioning a skin color is not racism. Racism is the belief your race is superior. That is what racism is. A racist is a person who believes their race is superior. Not what you say.

Former KKK Leader David Duke Says 'Of Course' Trump Voters Are His Voters

The GOP is 90% white for a reason.

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

If they say this publicly, it's times a million behind the scenes.

GOP Congressman calls Barack and Michelle Obama ‘uppity”

uppity
Taking liberties or assuming airs beyond one's place in a social heirarchy. Assuming equality with someone higher up the social ladder.
Mr. Smith does not allow his subordinates to address him by his first name, it shows uppityness and he will put you in your place with a good tongue lashing.
#authority#station#jim crow south#etiquette#arrogance

I don't know what else to say. It's RIGHT THERE! The GOP feels what the GOP feels.

First of all...your own cite proves how far you on the left will go to slander those who don't agree with the liberal agenda! Obama wasn't called "tar baby" or "boy". Tar baby in the example you cited was used as an analogy...something that becomes sticky and hard to escape from...not as a racial slur. Saying Barack Obama is "your boy" to Al Sharpton isn't calling Obama "boy"...it's saying that Obama is supported by Sharpton...something that would only be offensive to those LOOKING for an excuse to play the race card!
Oh, yea, that's right. Because "tar baby" is a phrase everyone uses all the time. Especially in congress. Every body knows that.

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The GOP is 90% white. And that left over 10% isn't all black. It includes Asian, Native American, Hispanic, Asian Indian, and everyone else who doesn't identify as white.

We know that for a fact. If you are going to talk race in politics, you have to start there.

Why Republicans keep trying to muddy the waters with nonsense? I don't know. Maybe they aren't as proud of their racism as they should be considering their actions.

For instance,
We know that during the Civil War, the Democratic Party was the Confederate Party and the largest political party in the deep south.
We know that during the time the Democratic Party was the majority in the deep south, they started Jim Crowe laws and the KKK. We know their members were involved in lynchings.

And we also know that today, it's the Republican Party that's the largest political party in the deep south. We know they are the home of the KKK, the Aryan Nation, White Nationalists and the Alt Right. We know these things.

Republicans have no significant numbers of gays, atheists, scientists, liberals or people of color.
We know this for a fact.

Republicans elected a man who brought up race again and again. Some Mexicans don't rape. A Mexican can't be a good judge and so on. We know this for a fact. It's on tape. We can watch it.

So the bottom line is, if America want's to have a "REAL" discussion on race, then we have to start with the truth. And that means the GOP needs to put it all out there right up front. Once that happens, a true dialog can begin.
Because I didn't run on saying things like "some Mexicans don't rape" and "A Mexican can't be a judge".
How do you think the majority of Hispanics feel after Trump ran that stuff? I have Hispanic friends. They hate his racist guts. They really do.
no you run on hating white people....how many posts here do you have mentioning white skin color to prove your point?...a racist is a racist dean,and yes people who mention skin color to prove points are racist,you dont have to mention skin color to get your point across,but yet you do it a lot...thats being a racist....

You don't get to make up what racism is. Mentioning a skin color is not racism. Racism is the belief your race is superior. That is what racism is. A racist is a person who believes their race is superior. Not what you say.
it is when you mention it just about every fucking post....and dean thinks he is superior to every white person who he perceives to be a righty...learn about those you post with before you defend someone....

For instance,

We know this for a fact.

it is when you mention it just about every fucking post....and dean thinks he is superior to every white person who he perceives to be a righty...learn about those you post with before you defend someone....

No the definition of racism says what it says. It has no measurements of how many times you can point out what whites have done and keep doing as a qualifier. I don't have to learn shit. I read the cumulative white racist garbage here and all while you guys claim you aren't racist.. dean pointed out the truth about the republican party in the OP.. And since we are discussing the OP, that's what I am going to do.

No the definition of racism says what it says. It has no measurements of how many times you can point out what whites have done and keep doing as a qualifier. I don't have to learn shit. I read the cumulative white racist garbage here and all while you guys claim you aren't racist.. dean pointed out the truth about the republican party in the OP.. And since we are discussing the OP, that's what I am going to do.
your not paying attention...dean,the person whose ass you are kissing, thinks he is superior to those white people he perceives to be righties,thats racism....

your not paying attention...dean,the person whose ass you are kissing, thinks he is superior to those white people he perceives to be righties,thats racism....

I'm not kissing anyones ass, but the OP is correct about republicans. You don't get to make up what racism is just because you are white and don't like what's being said about whites when it's true.

I'm not kissing anyones ass, but the OP is correct about republicans. You don't get to make up what racism is just because you are white and don't like what's being said about whites when it's true.
im not considered white....sorry to disappoint you.....and who are you,deans spokesperson?....dean never has much to say when he gets called on his racism...so we can expect you to speak for him on this?....if so you are doing a piss poor job....

For instance,

We know this for a fact.

One of the biggest lying scumbags here...^
You should be thanking him.

They're refusing to look in the mirror about 2016.

I have thanked people like him. YOu are right though, I should do it more often.

For instance,

We know this for a fact.

Asshole lefty demagogue race all day long, falsely accusing republicans of the worst kind of shit.

And then have the gall to use the lack of blacks in the republican party as "evidence" that there is something wrong with us.

THat type of shit, will come back on you someday, fucker.

im not considered white....sorry to disappoint you.....and who are you,deans spokesperson?....dean never has much to say when he gets called on his racism...so we can expect you to speak for him on this?....if so you are doing a piss poor job....

The OP was right. OK? I don't care what you say you aren't considered as. I've not seen anything racist from dean. What I have seen is you whites ganging up on anyone not white and republican calling them racists or other names.

The OP was right. OK? I don't care what you say you aren't considered as. I've not seen anything racist from dean. What I have seen is you whites ganging up on anyone not white and republican calling them racists or other names.

Teh op was one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've seen in a long time.

For instance,

We know this for a fact.

Asshole lefty demagogue race all day long, falsely accusing republicans of the worst kind of shit.

And then have the gall to use the lack of blacks in the republican party as "evidence" that there is something wrong with us.

I doubt it. There is something wrong with you and much of the republican party..

The OP is not falsely accusing republicans of anything.

The OP is speaking the hard cold truth. You guys keep talking about political correctness being wrong, well the OP refuses to be politically correct.

How ya like me now?

Nah.

For instance,

We know this for a fact.

I doubt it. There is something wrong with you and much of the republican party..

The OP is not falsely accusing republicans of anything.

The OP is speaking the hard cold truth. You guys keep talking about political correctness being wrong, well the OP refuses to be politically correct.

How ya like me now?

Your attempt to twist the meaning of the term Political Correctness is noted as evidence, not that any is needed, of what a dishonest person you are.

THe OP was full of lies, and these are lies that will come back to haunt you fuckers.

Nah.

I'm not disrespecting the stupidity you post. You will always be a contender.

uppity
Taking liberties or assuming airs beyond one's place in a social heirarchy. Assuming equality with someone higher up the social ladder.
Mr. Smith does not allow his subordinates to address him by his first name, it shows uppityness and he will put you in your place with a good tongue lashing.

I don't know what else to say. It's RIGHT THERE! The GOP feels what the GOP feels.

I termed Bush II "the Bush boy", stopped when I remembered. How Obama does it, I can only watch in awe. And Fmr. First Lady Michelle, she stays calm amid racial attacks, invented personal attacks, insults of the crudest filth the low IQ crowd could muster. Still he rises above the trash, and proves himself a President to be proud of, now as much as past years.

no he wasnt right,but then you seem pretty clueless about the posters here.....and ganging up on anyone not white and republican?.....care to give an example....if you knew me you would know i cant stand either party and the diehards that blindly follow them....and yes dean is one of them...apparently so are you...

uppity

First of all...your own cite proves how far you on the left will go to slander those who don't agree with the liberal agenda! Obama wasn't called "tar baby" or "boy". Tar baby in the example you cited was used as an analogy...something that becomes sticky and hard to escape from...not as a racial slur. Saying Barack Obama is "your boy" to Al Sharpton isn't calling Obama "boy"...it's saying that Obama is supported by Sharpton...something that would only be offensive to those LOOKING for an excuse to play the race card!
Oh, yea, that's right. Because "tar baby" is a phrase everyone uses all the time. Especially in congress. Every body knows that.

giphy.gif
"The Tar-Baby is the second of the Uncle Remus stories published in 1880; it is about a doll made of tar and turpentine used by the villainous Br'er Fox to entrap Br'er Rabbit. The more that Br'er Rabbit fights the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he becomes.

In modern usage, "tar baby" refers to any "sticky situation" that is only aggravated by additional involvement with it."

Wikipedia

I'm sorry, R-Derp but the term "tar baby" wasn't a racial slur until you liberals decided to make it one in order to attack some conservatives who used it's "modern usage" about sticky situations that were made worse! You'd know that if you weren't such a blinders wearing partisan!

no he wasnt right,but then you seem pretty clueless about the posters here.....and ganging up on anyone not white and republican?.....care to give an example....if you knew me you would know i cant stand either party and the diehards that blindly follow them....and yes dean is one of them...apparently so are you...

Yes it is right. The republican party is the racist party. Look at who leads it now. Donald Trump. A racist.

uppity

giphy.gif
"The Tar-Baby is the second of the Uncle Remus stories published in 1880; it is about a doll made of tar and turpentine used by the villainous Br'er Fox to entrap Br'er Rabbit. The more that Br'er Rabbit fights the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he becomes.

In modern usage, "tar baby" refers to any "sticky situation" that is only aggravated by additional involvement with it."

Wikipedia

I'm sorry, R-Derp but the term "tar baby" wasn't a racial slur until you liberals decided to make it one in order to attack some conservatives who used it's "modern usage" about sticky situations that were made worse! You'd know that if you weren't such a blinders wearing partisan!

Wrong. Tar baby has long been a racial slur. Tar baby is not used to refer to a sticky situation as you describe it. I've lived 56 years been all over the country and have never heard a sticky situation called a tar baby. Conservatives used the term to denigrate blacks. Stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back