Ok 9-11 conspiracy theorist, 1 simple question, WHY?

And what happens to those who lost there lives on the jet?
I am amazed these people never once thought about just how stupid all of this really is

Especially EOTS.

get a real job agentroll

EOTS this whole theory is stupid
You would have a better chance convincing people that the jets flying into the buildings whee an inside job better than the rest of it
have you people ever thought just how much horror you eliminated when the buildings collapsed?

I see there is new evidence this morning
yet no-one still can provide us with the details as to why

get a real job agentroll

eots this whole theory is stupid
you would have a better chance convincing people that the jets flying into the buildings whee an inside job better than the rest of it
have you people ever thought just how much horror you eliminated when the buildings collapsed?

are you drunk ??

Even if he were drunk, he makes more sense than you do on your best days. Now that's a sobering thought! :lol:

eots this whole theory is stupid
you would have a better chance convincing people that the jets flying into the buildings whee an inside job better than the rest of it

are you drunk ??

even if he were drunk, he makes more sense than you do on your best days. Now that's a sobering thought! :lol:

in your alcohol pickled brain im sure it all makes sense

are you drunk ??

even if he were drunk, he makes more sense than you do on your best days. Now that's a sobering thought! :lol:

:lol: Wow. That is one pathetic comeback! Maybe you should go to a schoolyard and ask them to teach you how to come up with something witty. Anything they could teach you would be an improvement! Or have you been banned from schoolyards and other places where children are present?

are you drunk ??

eots do not take anything in life personal to start with. What has me confused the most about your theories after listening to this insanity the last few weeks is this
I thought it was the why
but the bigger why is the explosion stopped the kaos
People stopped jumping from buildings
most of the pain and suffering ended for those in the line of fire
no more graphic scenes of people jumping to there death in a building in which the fire was not hot enough to make it collapse.
The fire department had nothing left to save
to fight

In fact for it to be an inside job, who ever decided to blow it
They did it way to early
can you explain that?
Why did they not wait until the last person had jumped?
The fire fighters had another 100-200 people in the line of fire
hell all those people never seen the first wire or explosive after an hour or so, what would another 2-3 hours hurt?
I mean think about the live coverage that these people who planned this lost

Forum List

Back