Oi! Hasbarists: You have failed dismally.

Beelzebub

VIP Member
May 6, 2014
Former Mossad chief: For the first time, I fear for the future of Zionism
The nation of Israel is galloping blindly toward Bar Kochba's war on the Roman Empire. The result of that conflict was 2,000 years of exile.

From the beginning of Zionism in the late 19th century, the Jewish nation in the Land of Israel has been growing stronger in terms of demography and territory, despite the ongoing conflict with the Palestinians. We have succeeded in doing so because we have acted with wisdom and stratagem rather than engaging in a foolish attempt to convince our foes that we were in the right.

Today, for the first time since I began forming my own opinions, I am truly concerned about the future of the Zionist project. I am concerned about the critical mass of the threats against us on the one hand, and the government’s blindness and political and strategic paralysis on the other. Although the State of Israel is dependent upon the United States, the relationship between the two countries has reached an unprecedented low point. Europe, our biggest market, has grown tired of us and is heading toward imposing sanctions on us. For China, Israel is an attractive high-tech project, and we are selling them our national assets for the sake of profit. Russia is gradually turning against us and supporting and assisting our enemies.

Anti-Semitism and hatred of Israel have reached dimensions unknown since before World War II. Our public diplomacy and public relations have failed dismally, while those of the Palestinians have garnered many important accomplishments in the world. University campuses in the West, particularly in the U.S., are hothouses for the future leadership of their countries. We are losing the fight for support for Israel in the academic world. An increasing number of Jewish students are turning away from Israel. The global BDS movement (boycott, divestment, sanctions) against Israel, which works for Israel’s delegitimization, has grown, and quite a few Jews are members.

In this age of asymmetrical warfare we are not using all our force, and this has a detrimental effect on our deterrent power. The debate over the price of Milky pudding snacks and its centrality in public discourse demonstrate an erosion of the solidarity that is a necessary condition for our continued existence here. Israelis’ rush to acquire a foreign passport, based as it is on the yearning for foreign citizenship, indicates that people’s feeling of security has begun to crack.

I am concerned that for the first time, I am seeing haughtiness and arrogance, together with more than a bit of the messianic thinking that rushes to turn the conflict into a holy war. If this has been, so far, a local political conflict that two small nations have been waging over a small and defined piece of territory, major forces in the religious Zionist movement are foolishly doing everything they can to turn it into the most horrific of wars, in which the entire Muslim world will stand against us.

I also see, to the same extent, detachment and lack of understanding of international processes and their significance for us. This right wing, in its blindness and stupidity, is pushing the nation of Israel into the dishonorable position of “the nation shall dwell alone and not be reckoned among the nations” (Numbers 23:9).

I am concerned because I see history repeating itself. The nation of Israel is galloping blindly in a time tunnel to the age of Bar Kochba and his war on the Roman Empire. The result of that conflict was several centuries of national existence in the Land of Israel followed by 2,000 years of exile.

Advertisement

Interesting.
And note, this is not someone who is anti-Zionist. It IS a Zionist.
Seems Israel needs to mend its ways or go. In either case, Israel as a Racist State really is not sustainable.

Seems like the article said nothing, but whatever it was must have been enough to cause you to have another jerkoff session.
Oi! The demise of Israel is imminent! Ha ha ha.

Seems like the article said nothing, but whatever it was must have been enough to cause you to have another jerkoff session.
Oi! The demise of Israel is imminent! Ha ha ha.

The article says exactly what most neutral observers are saying.

A Pat Oliphant cartoon:

oliphant.nazi.gif

Former Mossad chief: For the first time, I fear for the future of Zionism
The nation of Israel is galloping blindly toward Bar Kochba's war on the Roman Empire. The result of that conflict was 2,000 years of exile.

From the beginning of Zionism in the late 19th century, the Jewish nation in the Land of Israel has been growing stronger in terms of demography and territory, despite the ongoing conflict with the Palestinians. We have succeeded in doing so because we have acted with wisdom and stratagem rather than engaging in a foolish attempt to convince our foes that we were in the right.

Today, for the first time since I began forming my own opinions, I am truly concerned about the future of the Zionist project. I am concerned about the critical mass of the threats against us on the one hand, and the government’s blindness and political and strategic paralysis on the other. Although the State of Israel is dependent upon the United States, the relationship between the two countries has reached an unprecedented low point. Europe, our biggest market, has grown tired of us and is heading toward imposing sanctions on us. For China, Israel is an attractive high-tech project, and we are selling them our national assets for the sake of profit. Russia is gradually turning against us and supporting and assisting our enemies.

Anti-Semitism and hatred of Israel have reached dimensions unknown since before World War II. Our public diplomacy and public relations have failed dismally, while those of the Palestinians have garnered many important accomplishments in the world. University campuses in the West, particularly in the U.S., are hothouses for the future leadership of their countries. We are losing the fight for support for Israel in the academic world. An increasing number of Jewish students are turning away from Israel. The global BDS movement (boycott, divestment, sanctions) against Israel, which works for Israel’s delegitimization, has grown, and quite a few Jews are members.

In this age of asymmetrical warfare we are not using all our force, and this has a detrimental effect on our deterrent power. The debate over the price of Milky pudding snacks and its centrality in public discourse demonstrate an erosion of the solidarity that is a necessary condition for our continued existence here. Israelis’ rush to acquire a foreign passport, based as it is on the yearning for foreign citizenship, indicates that people’s feeling of security has begun to crack.

I am concerned that for the first time, I am seeing haughtiness and arrogance, together with more than a bit of the messianic thinking that rushes to turn the conflict into a holy war. If this has been, so far, a local political conflict that two small nations have been waging over a small and defined piece of territory, major forces in the religious Zionist movement are foolishly doing everything they can to turn it into the most horrific of wars, in which the entire Muslim world will stand against us.

I also see, to the same extent, detachment and lack of understanding of international processes and their significance for us. This right wing, in its blindness and stupidity, is pushing the nation of Israel into the dishonorable position of “the nation shall dwell alone and not be reckoned among the nations” (Numbers 23:9).

I am concerned because I see history repeating itself. The nation of Israel is galloping blindly in a time tunnel to the age of Bar Kochba and his war on the Roman Empire. The result of that conflict was several centuries of national existence in the Land of Israel followed by 2,000 years of exile.

Advertisement

Interesting.
And note, this is not someone who is anti-Zionist. It IS a Zionist.
Seems Israel needs to mend its ways or go. In either case, Israel as a Racist State really is not sustainable.

Israel Lives. Zionism Lives.

Sucks for you

Just for ISIS and Hamas supporters.

No.
For Jews, who have to carry the hatred of Zionism.
For Israelis - who live without hope for a peaceful existence, and have to send their young off to do atrocities and die.
For Palestinians, who are continually robbed, have neighbourhoods sprayed with skunk trucks, and their children dragged off by Shin Bet for torture and imprisonment.
For Americans who have to forego what their money could buy them in favour of buying you more bombs.
For the world, which is forced to put a system of global universal law on hold, because the US colludes with Israel to sabotage it.

Everyone, really.

Peace is not the aim, peace is one of the ways to get to the aim, which is life in security. If you can get there throughout peace, it's blessed and welcomed. If not, than you're also welcome to use everything else.

Peace is not the aim, peace is one of the ways to get to the aim, which is life in security. If you can get there throughout peace, it's blessed and welcomed. If not, than you're also welcome to use everything else.

Ah.
You have both thinking and ethical issues. And practical ones too, if you expect to get security without peace.

Monti, you must be really bored, bringing an article that is over ten years into this.

Interesting.
Are you referring to this?

By BRIAN SCHRAUGER \

01/01/0001 00:00

Are you sure you really believe this was written about 2000 years ago, or should we take the date at the top of the page: 11.24.2014 | 2 Kislev, 5775 ?

This is another thread that shows just how deluded some pro Palestinians are in their portrayal of Israel (post #9 being a perfect example of that).
It could not be further from the truth.

"Israel is losing the PR war so badly that even evangelical support is eroding'

From the Jerusalem Post today.

Israel is losing the PR war so badly that even evangelical support is eroding
You could have just jerked off to the OP, and kept this additional outdated jerkoff session for tomorrow.

Now repeat after me, God...Bless...America.

Religion Plays Large Role in Americans Support for Israelis
August 5, 2014

Religion Plays Large Role in Americans' Support for Israelis
Religious Americans, Jews, and Mormons most likely to support Israelis

PRINCETON, NJ -- Religious Americans are significantly more likely than less religious Americans to be sympathetic to the Israelis in the Middle East situation. Over the past 14 years, on average, 66% of Americans who attend church weekly or almost every week are sympathetic to the Israelis, compared with 13% who are sympathetic to the Palestinians. Sympathy for Israel drops to 46% among those who never attend church, still twice as many as the 23% who are sympathetic to the Palestinians.

5-itgeccwesrehsoeaeauq.png

These results are from an aggregated sample of more than 14,000 adults interviewed each February from 2001 to 2014 as part of Gallup's Foreign Affairs survey, and asked in survey: "In the Middle East situation, are your sympathies more with the Israelis or more with the Palestinians?" Although Americans' sympathies have fluctuated over the years, more have been sympathetic toward the Israelis than the Palestinians every time they have been asked. Overall, an average of 59% of Americans have been sympathetic to the Israelis and 16% sympathetic to the Palestinians, with the rest saying "both" or not having an opinion.

Religious Americans' higher levels of sympathy for the Israelis have been consistent over the past 14 years, although percentages have fluctuated some from year to year. The difference between weekly church attenders and those who never attend has widened slightly in recent years, although it narrowed again in 2014.

Last edited:
Monti, you must be really bored, bringing an article that is over ten years into this.

Interesting.

By BRIAN SCHRAUGER \

Are you sure you really believe this was written about 2000 years ago, or should we take the date at the top of the page: 11.24.2014 | 2 Kislev, 5775 ?

Where did I say 2000 years ago dipshit?

Interesting.

By BRIAN SCHRAUGER \

Where did I say 2000 years ago dipshit?

Well, shit-for-brains, you said over 10 year old, which, smeg head, could be 20 million years, or 10 years and 10 minutes. You clearly have no fucking idea what you said.

And in any case, seem to be utterly wrong. As usual.

Lets roll our eyes together folks - the former Mossad chief sees a critical mass of threats - which is NOT obvious to leftish lunatics and because of that --- you tell me, meh.. nothing new under the sun.

Well, shit-for-brains, you said over 10 year old, which, smeg head, could be 20 million years, or 10 years and 10 minutes. You clearly have no fucking idea what you said.

And in any case, seem to be utterly wrong. As usual.

I clearly have every idea of what I fucking said. I said ten years. You know it and admit it.

However, you are so used to twisting the truth into lies and propaganda I can see why you have a hard time.

Forum List

Back