Ohio Vax Lottery a huge success

Incentivize and WIN!

Give a negro $5 bucks and they will do anything

^typical trump fluffer.

Says one of the biggest liars on this board.

Awwwwwwwww..... :itsok:

An 80 year old woman acting like she is 8...outstanding.

Interesting. You fixating on imagining 8 year olds?

Wow...that is quite a leap. You have special problems.

Hmmmmm...target reached.

If you're making an accusation then make it. Don't be a coward.

You want to talk about 8 year olds all day long?

As I said, if you want to make an accusation then make it. Don't cower.

Incentivize and WIN!

^typical trump fluffer.

Hmmmmm...target reached.

So you want to talk about 8 year olds since you brought them up?

They showed the first winner on the news, she is young and beautiful, and now she is a millionaire.
Is the lottery gonna be held accountable if something happens to her because she got the vaccine?
165821093_768815220713697_7422763402034669707_n.jpg

Remember when democrats were saying there was all this demand to get a vaccine...

now they are having give aways to bring people in...

It's because people like you and John T. Ford, and millions of other Trump voters, are not smart enough to know what's best for yourselves. We're trying to help you survive, it's not easy being stupid, is it?
It's the Trump vaccine you are taking you dumb shit, Harris even said she wouldn't get it in the debate. Before she did, lol. I won't take it, if you want to be gullible. Go ahead.

Incentivize and WIN!

Nothing like stealing money from hard working people through obscene taxes, then give it as Kung Flu relief and watch the redistribution of that wealth to people just so they can get a prick in their arm, and their DNA altered....If she dies, that money doesnt do this for her...

So Jelly......:heehee:

Have you by any chance noticed that most RW Trumpettes on the Internets are entirely self-made bazillionaires who inherited not one thin dime? :laugh2:

Dude, i have been investing in Home Depot since 1987.....Some of us actually have made some money, though being that you are a progressive slave, have no clue how to make money....

Bet I got more money than you. Also a bigger dick! :lol:

You just humiliated that boy, he needs to log off and go to bed, hopefully tomorrow will be better for him.

Hey dumbfuck, you and your fluffer dr. Asswipe didn’t read the post did you? Those numbers are from your sainted CDC idiot.

Hey dumberfuck - Johns Hopkins has us at 1.8%.
You don’t get to take SWAGs (Scientific Wild Ass Guesses) as to how many weren’t tested and were asymptomatc. :rolleyes-41:

So you now claim the CDC numbers are incorrect. Better see a REAL doctor for whiplash after doing that quick a 180. Hey asshole, you still lose.

Incentivize and WIN!

Nothing like stealing money from hard working people through obscene taxes, then give it as Kung Flu relief and watch the redistribution of that wealth to people just so they can get a prick in their arm, and their DNA altered....If she dies, that money doesnt do this for her...

Have you by any chance noticed that most RW Trumpettes on the Internets are entirely self-made bazillionaires who inherited not one thin dime? :laugh2:

Dude, i have been investing in Home Depot since 1987.....Some of us actually have made some money, though being that you are a progressive slave, have no clue how to make money....

You just humiliated that boy, he needs to log off and go to bed, hopefully tomorrow will be better for him.

Hey dumbfuck, you and your fluffer dr. Asswipe didn’t read the post did you? Those numbers are from your sainted CDC idiot.

You mad, bro?

An idiot like you isn’t capable of upsetting people. They’re laughing at you too hard.

Well, there's the Irony over-dose for today. :laughing0301:

Still stalking. Hey asshole if you put down the food for a second you’d see those numbers don’t add up fuckwit. Oh, I forget, you assholes think math is racist. Now fuck off proven liar.

Incentivize and WIN!

You notice that they whine and cry all the time about things that don't even affect them? They hate it if someone else is successful or something works out well...................for others.

The irony overload here is shocking......

Incentivize and WIN!

^typical trump fluffer.

Hmmmmm...target reached.

Learn English. I said like. If I say someone runs like a deer, it doesn’t mean I want to discuss deer. Typical leftist moron.

What are the odds of dying from vaccination complications? You could buy a lottery ticket in a 7-11 and walk out with a sixpack to boot without taking a chance on dying.

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

An idiot like you isn’t capable of upsetting people. They’re laughing at you too hard.

Still stalking. Hey asshole if you put down the food for a second you’d see those numbers don’t add up fuckwit. Oh, I forget, you assholes think math is racist. Now fuck off proven liar.

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

Looks like you are stalking me. I was in this thread long before you, little boy/girl. Maybe you can report me again. :heehee:

Incentivize and WIN!

^typical trump fluffer.

Hmmmmm...target reached.

Learn English. I said like. If I say someone runs like a deer, it doesn’t mean I want to discuss deer. Typical leftist moron.

And now you are on about deer, which up to now and your post was certainly not a topic of this thread. First 80 year olds (not the thread topic)...then 8 year olds (not the thread topic) then deer (not the thread topic). Odd indeed.

Last edited:
Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

Looks like you are stalking me. I was in this thread long before you, little boy/girl. Maybe you can report me again. :heehee:

No no asshole. And yes I just may report you again. No content relating to OP and no facts.

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

No no asshole. And yes I just may report you again. No content relating to OP and no facts.

You sound compacted. Lay down, have a warm enema, and get some rest.

(Add a teaspoon of Pine Sol to your enema for faster relief) See ya tomorrow.

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

You sound compacted. Lay down, have a warm enema, and get some rest.

(Add a teaspoon of Pine Sol to your enema for faster relief) See ya tomorrow.

So facts hurt your pea brain. Big surprise. Go eat more Dem shit

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

So YOU will now be the arbiter of what constitutes “facts”?
Lord Jesus help us! :lol:

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

So YOU will now be the arbiter of what constitutes “facts”?
Lord Jesus help us! :lol:

go fuck yourself asshole. I already embarrassed you by pointing out you deny the CDC numbers. And you think it's funny when you assholes attempt mass murder. Uncultured swine. Now FOAD.

Incentivize and WIN!

^typical trump fluffer.

Hmmmmm...target reached.

And now you are on about deer, which up to now and your post was certainly not a topic of this thread. First 80 year olds (not the thread topic)...then 8 year olds (not the thread topic) then deer (not the thread topic). Odd indeed.

You need to grow up.

Forum List

Back