Ohio Vax Lottery a huge success

Follow SMART Republican Govs like DeWine. Not stoopid ones like DeSantis :)

After Ohio announced its lottery, states including Delaware, Colorado, Oregon, Maryland, New York and Kentucky have followed suit with their own cash incentives, either through dedicated lottery drawings for vaccinated residents or by offering lottery tickets to people who have been vaccinated.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa....Fully open in Florida. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs(you know the 3 letter word Joe Biden talks about) no masks, plenty of fun, just keep your sorry progressive asses out of my state, we dont want you here.

View attachment 494428
Those chics look a tad anorexic. Jus sayin!
Also underage - Has Matt Gaetz met them?
Wow, pretty fucking misogynistic there fella, do you always put a "hate" on women that you cannot have?
I cannot have 16 or 17 year olds and neither can you (legally anyway)
Gaetz don’t give a fuck .. Intro him! :D

Incentivize and WIN!

Nothing like stealing money from hard working people through obscene taxes, then give it as Kung Flu relief and watch the redistribution of that wealth to people just so they can get a prick in their arm, and their DNA altered....If she dies, that money doesnt do this for her...

So Jelly......:heehee:

Have you by any chance noticed that most RW Trumpettes on the Internets are entirely self-made bazillionaires who inherited not one thin dime? :laugh2:

Dude, i have been investing in Home Depot since 1987.....Some of us actually have made some money, though being that you are a progressive slave, have no clue how to make money....

Bet I got more money than you. Also a bigger dick! :lol:

Doubt it both.......Pajama boys dont have a big dick...They are too much of a pussy....

Incentivize and WIN!

Nothing like stealing money from hard working people through obscene taxes, then give it as Kung Flu relief and watch the redistribution of that wealth to people just so they can get a prick in their arm, and their DNA altered....If she dies, that money doesnt do this for her...

Meh - Ohio’s governor (R) hit on a winning formula and other states are following. And your goofy conspiracy theories be damned, we’ll hit that 65-70% herd number and protect even YOU from your own ignorance ;)

99.5% survivability rate for healthy people below the age of 72. Now if you are a pajama boy progressive slave, then you not only need the shot to keep from getting the Kung Flu, but also a chance to be a millionaire, because being a prog slave, you just are too much of a waste of CO2 to ever achieve a million dollars on your own..

Wrong Gomer. Of those tested positive, 2% have died. So shove your 99.5.
Also, it ain’t “your state” and I’ll drop in on Clearwater Beach anytime I damn please.

*Due for another trip - thanks for reminder!!

Uhmmmm...

COVID-19 SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC):
Ages 0-19: 99.997%
Ages 20-49: 99.98%
Ages 50-69: 99.5%
Ages 70+: 94.6%
10:50 PM · Sep 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1309324425003593728|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/09/28/new-cdc-coronavirus-survival-rates-torches-the-democrats-lockdown-regime-n2576983&tweet_id=1309324425003593728

You give me a TWEET & TownHell as proof? :lol:
Idiot - Do the math!

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

Incentivize and WIN!

Have you by any chance noticed that most RW Trumpettes on the Internets are entirely self-made bazillionaires who inherited not one thin dime? :laugh2:

Dude, i have been investing in Home Depot since 1987.....Some of us actually have made some money, though being that you are a progressive slave, have no clue how to make money....

You just humiliated that boy, he needs to log off and go to bed, hopefully tomorrow will be better for him.

Incentivize and WIN!

You just humiliated that boy, he needs to log off and go to bed, hopefully tomorrow will be better for him.

Hey dumbfuck, you and your fluffer dr. Asswipe didn’t read the post did you? Those numbers are from your sainted CDC idiot.

Incentivize and WIN!

Meh - Ohio’s governor (R) hit on a winning formula and other states are following. And your goofy conspiracy theories be damned, we’ll hit that 65-70% herd number and protect even YOU from your own ignorance ;)

99.5% survivability rate for healthy people below the age of 72. Now if you are a pajama boy progressive slave, then you not only need the shot to keep from getting the Kung Flu, but also a chance to be a millionaire, because being a prog slave, you just are too much of a waste of CO2 to ever achieve a million dollars on your own..

Wrong Gomer. Of those tested positive, 2% have died. So shove your 99.5.
Also, it ain’t “your state” and I’ll drop in on Clearwater Beach anytime I damn please.

*Due for another trip - thanks for reminder!!

Uhmmmm...

COVID-19 SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC):
Ages 0-19: 99.997%
Ages 20-49: 99.98%
Ages 50-69: 99.5%
Ages 70+: 94.6%
10:50 PM · Sep 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1309324425003593728|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/09/28/new-cdc-coronavirus-survival-rates-torches-the-democrats-lockdown-regime-n2576983&tweet_id=1309324425003593728

You give me a TWEET & TownHell as proof? :lol:
Idiot - Do the math!

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

This from a derpster who doesn’t even realize his math doesn’t add up. :auiqs.jpg:You seem to be missing over 5 million somewhere. And stop stalking those women.

Incentivize and WIN!

Hey dumbfuck, you and your fluffer dr. Asswipe didn’t read the post did you? Those numbers are from your sainted CDC idiot.

You mad, bro?

Remember when democrats were saying there was all this demand to get a vaccine...

now they are having give aways to bring people in...

Remember when democrats were saying there was all this demand to get a vaccine...

It's because people like you and John T. Ford, and millions of other Trump voters, are not smart enough to know what's best for yourselves. We're trying to help you survive, it's not easy being stupid, is it?

It's because people like you and John T. Ford, and millions of other Trump voters, are not smart enough to know what's best for yourselves. We're trying to help you survive, it's not easy being stupid, is it?
If the vaccine was good for Americans Democrats would oppose it. Nobody believes you are looking out for our interest.

Yeah and that million came out of the pockets of Ohio tax payers.

Course they will also have to pay state and federal taxes on that money so they won't be close to millionaires when it's over with, and pay taxes on interest earned on that money unless they spend it all.

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

An idiot like you isn’t capable of upsetting people. They’re laughing at you too hard.

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

An idiot like you isn’t capable of upsetting people. They’re laughing at you too hard.

You sure sound hot and bothered. Perhaps a nice warm enema would make you feel better.

Incentivize and WIN!

You mad, bro?

You sure sound hot and bothered. Perhaps a nice warm enema would make you feel better.

Yeah, normal people always sound hot and bothered when discussing topics with stupid progressive slaves like you. (I know stupid and progressive are the same thing.)

Follow SMART Republican Govs like DeWine. Not stoopid ones like DeSantis :)

After Ohio announced its lottery, states including Delaware, Colorado, Oregon, Maryland, New York and Kentucky have followed suit with their own cash incentives, either through dedicated lottery drawings for vaccinated residents or by offering lottery tickets to people who have been vaccinated.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa....Fully open in Florida. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs(you know the 3 letter word Joe Biden talks about) no masks, plenty of fun, just keep your sorry progressive asses out of my state, we dont want you here.

View attachment 494428
Those chics look a tad anorexic. Jus sayin!
Also underage - Has Matt Gaetz met them?
Wow, pretty fucking misogynistic there fella, do you always put a "hate" on women that you cannot have?
I cannot have 16 or 17 year olds and neither can you (legally anyway)
Gaetz don’t give a fuck .. Intro him! :D
Screenshot_20210523-103949_Google.jpg

Forum List

Back