Ohio teen who committed suicide in school bathroom planned massacre

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Could have been another one.

Teen who committed suicide in school bathroom planned massacre

An Ohio middle school student who shot himself to death in a school bathroom had plans to carry out a massacre, according to “disturbing documentation” on his cell phone.

Keith Simons, 13, expressed admiration for Columbine school shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and said he wanted to leave “a lasting impression on the world,” in notes recovered from his cell phone, police said.

The memo indicates he had access to firearms, and also included an 8-step plan to shoot up the Jackson Memorial Middle School, Jackson Police Chief Mark Brink said in a news conference Thursday.

“I’ll look in to those scared little britches eyes before I kill them...now I’ll have followers because I’m so awesome,” he said.

An Ohio middle school student who shot himself to death in a school bathroom had plans to carry out a massacre, according to “disturbing documentation” on his cell phone.

Keith Simons, 13, expressed admiration for Columbine school shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and said he wanted to leave “a lasting impression on the world,” in notes recovered from his cell phone, police said.

The memo indicates he had access to firearms, and also included an 8-step plan to shoot up the Jackson Memorial Middle School, Jackson Police Chief Mark Brink said in a news conference Thursday.

“I’ll look in to those scared little britches eyes before I kill them...now I’ll have followers because I’m so awesome,” he said.
Just makes you wonder what is being taught in Public Education.....

Another kid with easy access to firearms.

USA.

Good thing he went about his 8-step plan in reverse order.

Last edited:

Good thing he went about his 8-step plan backwards.

Bad thing that the US hadn't sorted itself out before now so the kid might have got help, and would have had no access to firearms, before he killed himself.

Bad thing that the US hadn't sorted itself out before now so the kid might have got help, and would have had no access to firearms, before he killed himself.
Why would he want to kill himself. I sent 3 children to Catholic schools and not one during their time committed suicide or murder? What is being taught in public education that has young children killing other and themselves?

What is being taught in public education that has young children killing other and themselves?
Nothing. This is culture-wide, society-wide. Our music, our teevee shows, our movies, our video games, our lowered standards, the internet.

This is what it ultimately looks like when we keep making excuses.
If I had to sit in a classroom all day and learn "Nothing", I too would probably break.. Thank you for being honest.

Good thing we now have a president working hard to fix all the problems democrats created.

What is being taught in public education that has young children killing other and themselves?
Nothing. This is culture-wide, society-wide. Our music, our teevee shows, our movies, our video games, our lowered standards, the internet.

This is what it ultimately looks like when we keep making excuses.
If I had to sit in a classroom all day and learn "Nothing", I too would probably break.. Thank you for being honest.
I have no idea what that means in context to my post, but run with it.

Bad thing that the US hadn't sorted itself out before now so the kid might have got help

Sounds like he's getting all the help he needs ...

10751370-painted-illustration-of-a-screaming-man-in-flames.jpg

Yes.....this little cookie muncher drew up an 8 step plan to commit a massacre all by himself and the little bastard chickened out.
Bet the FBI is pissed right now.

Another kid with easy access to firearms.

USA.

Another kid driven mad by the culture you people have created who no doubt left beaucoup signs that he should be confined, but was ignored.

Why would he want to kill himself. I sent 3 children to Catholic schools and not one during their time committed suicide or murder? What is being taught in public education that has young children killing other and themselves?

Kids these days are being taught to hate their country, hate themselves, and hate others. This is what happens when you let regressives run education for decades.

Yes I am sure most teachers are out there teaching kids to hate america. It isn't the kid at all. It surely couldn't be a messed up home life. Always the schools fault. America is always looming for a scapegoat for its numerous issues.

Yes I am sure most teachers are out there teaching kids to hate america. It isn't the kid at all. It surely couldn't be a messed up home life. Always the schools fault. America is always looming for a scapegoat for its numerous issues.

Responsible parties are not scapegoats. They are merely responsible parties.

Wonder if the kid was being bullied ?
Hard to imagine a 13 year old wanting to kill himself.

It is obvious to me that these school shootings are being fueled by the notoriety that the media is giving the shooters.

Why can't they refuse to post their name and face?

Once again, why is it that Religious and Private schools around America aren't having as many shooting events as public? No fucking liberal will answer that question, because they KNOW it is the liberal propaganda machines that create the zombies who do the bidding of the Democrat party...

Forum List

Back