Ohio Teacher Accused of Burning Crosses on Students

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio — A public school district in Ohio says it has hired an independent investigator to look into allegations by parents that a teacher used an electrostatic device to burn crosses on to students' arms.

The Mount Vernon City School District has assigned an administrator to monitor the classroom of eighth-grade science teacher John Freshwater until the investigation is over.

It's the district's latest run-in with Freshwater, who last week refused to obey an order to remove a Bible on his desk from view of students.

Freshwater also is accused of handing out Bibles to students and teaching the meaning of Good Friday and Easter.

School district officials say they are required by the U.S. Constitution not to promote religious beliefs.

No one answered calls made to Freshwater's home on Tuesday afternoon.

Mount Vernon is about 40 miles northeast of Columbus.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352207,00.html

Where do these people come from?

seriously. I cant WAIT for muslim science teachers to start putting Korans on their desks and teach kids about ramadan AND THEN give out cute little moon and crescent "tattoos".

My money says that a seperation of church and state all of a sudden becomes important for the dogma junkies.

seriously. I cant WAIT for muslim science teachers to start putting Korans on their desks and teach kids about ramadan AND THEN give out cute little moon and crescent "tattoos".

My money says that a seperation of church and state all of a sudden becomes important for the dogma junkies.

I guess you missed the thread where there is a state run Muslim school already.

no, I didn't miss it. And, whats more, I didn't miss the CONSISTANT reaction from people who states quite clearly that such is just as necessary to quell as your flavour of dogma junk. Including, but not limited to, the ACLU, the usual board lefties AND myself.

Again, are you going to shrug your shoulders at dogma in the public classroom when it's a MUSLIM out teaching your kid about the Koran and Ramadan and Moons and Crescents?

no, I didn't miss it. And, whats more, I didn't miss the CONSISTANT reaction from people who states quite clearly that such is just as necessary to quell as your flavour of dogma junk. Including, but not limited to, the ACLU, the usual board lefties AND myself.

Again, are you going to shrug your shoulders at dogma in the public classroom when it's a MUSLIM out teaching your kid about the Koran and Ramadan and Moons and Crescents?

I will object if a Muslim teacher is hounded for nothing more than having a Koran visible on his desk, yes.

I will object if a Muslim teacher is hounded for nothing more than having a Koran visible on his desk, yes.

That's some mighty selective reading comprehension you're exhibiting there. The visible Bible was hardly the sum total of this assclown's transgressions.

bullshit.

coupled with the accusation of burning crescent moons into the arms of kids while tecahing them the purpose behind muslim holidays?

bullshit.

bullshit.

coupled with the accusation of burning crescent moons into the arms of kids while tecahing them the purpose behind muslim holidays?

bullshit.

Once again your wrong, but then on expects that from a rabid frothing at the mouth idiot.

Go ahead provide some evidence. I will not hold my breath waiting for you to prove anything against me though.

Jeebus, you can't even get upset over old men screwing underaged girls in the name of religion.

When the State of Texas limits their accusations to that I will have no problem at all. Instead they have claimed every child of every age and sex is in imminent danger when they clearly are NOT. And the State has no evidence to support the claim.

As far as I know, none of those groups are brainwashing their followers into pedophilia. If they are, they deserve the same treatment.

Forum List

Back