Ohio Teacher Accused of Burning Crosses on Students

Ohh so you do not mind brainwashing, just certain brainwashing. I get it now.

Brainwashing someone into committing a crime is wrong. There is evidence that crime has been committed. If you can make a case that does the same thing with any of the groups you've named I'll be happy to concede that they deserve the same treatment under the law.

Brainwashing someone into committing a crime is wrong. There is evidence that crime has been committed. If you can make a case that does the same thing with any of the groups you've named I'll be happy to concede that they deserve the same treatment under the law.

Sure thing. What you mean is you object to this religion and will happily allow the State to make any claim it wants and support it. READ the law. The State can not separate children unless they can prove imminent threat. The only " imminent threat that might exist is to girls 12 and older, almost all the children are MUCH younger. Including boys. Separating them is even acknowledged to be bad for the children, but you and the State do not mind in the least.

Muslim run schools teach children to kill unbelievers, THAT is a crime. Yet no one is suggestion we raid any Muslim run private schools or the State run school either.

The Amish teach their children to shun modern appliances and tools, to only marry in the faith and to shun outsiders. I would call that just as supposedly bad as this group. There are only so many Amish, they do not marry outside the faith, sounds to me like they are practicing incest.

So when will the Amish be raided? Muslims home schooling? Catholic schools? Baptist religious schools?

Do any of those things endanger a child like raping an underage girl or some psycho burning crosses into his students' arms?

If they do, then by all means...the State should intervene. If not, then it's irrelevant to this thread and nothing more than a continuing tantrum on an unrelated subject.

So let's try to get the discussion back to the thread topic if we can, ok, people? :rolleyes:

I asked you to post that law before and you haven't.

If you know of a muslim school that is teaching their pupils to kill, please turn them into the authorities.

I doubt your statement about the Amish.

Ohh so you do not mind brainwashing, just certain brainwashing. I get it now.

well yea.. not every dogma has it's roots in fucking children quite like mormons do.

AND, given that you were one of the loudest bastards in the MUSLIM PUBLIC SCHOOL thread I guess evidence of your selective acceptance of dogma in schools is pretty easy to come by.

Do any of those things endanger a child like raping an underage girl or some psycho burning crosses into his students' arms?

If they do, then by all means...the State should intervene. If not, then it's irrelevant to this thread and nothing more than a continuing tantrum on an unrelated subject.

So let's try to get the discussion back to the thread topic if we can, ok, people? :rolleyes:

Thanks, Jillian. ;)

Tell Ravir, she brought it up. Unless of course I am not allowed to respond to people when they make baseless accusations now?

well yea.. not every dogma has it's roots in fucking children quite like mormons do.

AND, given that you were one of the loudest bastards in the MUSLIM PUBLIC SCHOOL thread I guess evidence of your selective acceptance of dogma in schools is pretty easy to come by.

Evidence please. Or is that beyond your pathetic spasming on the floor mouth frothing responses?

evidence of the mormon practice of fucking children or of your selective standard when it comes to allowable dogma in schools?

evidence of the mormon practice of fucking children or of your selective standard when it comes to allowable dogma in schools?

Once again retard, Mormons do not do as you have claimed. Using your logic every Baptist in this Country and around the world is actually A Catholic.

Keep making ignorant claims retard it makes you look so smart.

Once again retard, Mormons do not do as you have claimed. Using your logic every Baptist in this Country and around the world is actually A Catholic.

Keep making ignorant claims retard it makes you look so smart.

um, no. using my logic anyone can refer to the actual mormon dogma that (conveniently) required marriage for salvation and "necessitated" the practive of polygamy. Including your history RIFE with 13 year old brides. DO NOT? Well, I guess your mormon ilk have to adjust your stance this side of the polygamy raid, eh?

and no, realizing where those polygamists came from in the realm of theology isn't anything close to assuming every baptist is a catholic. Insisting on such says more about your affilition than it does about my motives in posting it.

keep acting like your dogma is innocent, dude. This is the kind of shit that causes WE here in MISSOURI to kick your cult asses to the curb.

Where do these people come from?

Before starting a big religious stink, why not FIRST raise hell about this teacher burning anything on student arms....and about his wasting time not teaching science....you know....what he was hired to do.

um, no. using my logic anyone can refer to the actual mormon dogma that (conveniently) required marriage for salvation and "necessitated" the practive of polygamy. Including your history RIFE with 13 year old brides. DO NOT? Well, I guess your mormon ilk have to adjust your stance this side of the polygamy raid, eh?

and no, realizing where those polygamists came from in the realm of theology isn't anything close to assuming every baptist is a catholic. Insisting on such says more about your affilition than it does about my motives in posting it.

keep acting like your dogma is innocent, dude. This is the kind of shit that causes WE here in MISSOURI to kick your cult asses to the curb.

The Mormon church has not supported polygamy since at least 1896. Some say 1890. So much for your claim the church supports it. In fact the church kicks out anyone that practices it. Again so much for your retarded opinion.

Your entire claim is because this sect uses the same 2 books it is the same church. That then applies to all protestant religions which use the same book and split from the catholic church over certain procedures.

Go ahead tell all those baptists they are just catholics. Tell the Church of England all they are are catholics. And tell the Pope he has MILLIONS more followers then he thought.

You might want to check your facts, LDS do not have the same leader as FLDS. Our leader is not in prison nor is he likely to ever be in prison. In fact Joseph Smith is the only Mormon Leader that was ever jailed and that was illegal, then he was murdered by a lynch mob that shot him when they couldn't hang him.

The "President" of the Church is the Leader of the Church. We call him a Prophet. We use the term " President" cause you dumb shits do not like knowing God has restored a Prophet to Earth.

The leader of the FLDS claims to be their Prophet, so I guess the Leader of the Southern Baptists is the leader of the Catholic Church using your analogy. The Head of the Church of England is also the Pope, right?

How did this thread about a Bible thumping, dillhole science teacher get turned into a debate about the moron religion?

hey dude.. don't cry on my shoulder because YOUR religion has a FACTUAL history of polygamy and is, in FACT, the exact dogma that spawned the current polygamists.

Brigham young. polygamist, yes or no.
including a 15 year old, a 16 year old

JOSEPH SMITH. Polygamist, yes or no.

Forum List

Back