Ohio Teacher Accused of Burning Crosses on Students

You posted shit from over 130 years ago. You conveniently IGNORE the fact that over 118 years the church condemned the action and forbade it in the future.

So using your logic Slavery still exists in the US and blacks should be able to sue for reparations. I mean that only ended 143 years ago.

and, you brought up martin luther, WELL OVER 130 years ago. Not to mention that Lutheranism and Catholicims ARE so close in practice that you made my point for me when bringing him up.

and I don't care WAHT you condemned in the meantime. it is still a fact of the origin of your cul, er, church.

So using your logic Slavery still exists in the US and blacks should be able to sue for reparations. I mean that only ended 143 years ago.

what the fuck are you even talking about? do people WORSHIP slavery? Is SLAVERY a fucking dogma? Do you keep slaves in order to get into heaven? YES, even after 143 years SLAVERY is not acceptable. Even when white people want slaves and claim that they can't get into heaven without a little 13 year old slave pussy to keep em satiated until one of their other 45 wives gets home.

What percentage of the population are Christians? I think it's a significant majority.

And do you think this guy should lose his job?

Are you suggesting that a collective majority among a broad range of denominations emulates how the entire population should respond to Steins movie?

um.... did you take a stats class by chance?

Shogun,

For the third time, do you think this guy should lose his job?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I would suspend him with pay pending further investigation. accusations are not evidence. The above article doesn't give enough evidence to pin this allegation on him and would be taken as exactly what I've suggested: christian persecution. Which, becomes an overreaction to avoid further perceived persecution.

Exactly what stein is shooting for.

I would suspend him with pay pending further investigation. accusations are not evidence. The above article doesn't give enough evidence to pin this allegation on him and would be taken as exactly what I've suggested: christian persecution. Which, becomes an overreaction to avoid further perceived persecution.

Fair answer.

So if the accusations are proven true, then what?

then he loses his job and, id say, his teaching certification.

but, until you can prove it you don't want to see an exponential reaction by all the kirk camerons out there like we say following the duke rape case.

then he loses his job and, id say, his teaching certification.

but, until you can prove it you don't want to see an exponential reaction by all the kirk camerons out there like we say following the duke rape case.

Agreed.

There has to be more to this. If he's "burning" anything on kids, there would be criminal charges brought.

there is no finite line between us and them when it comes to dogma. Thats why it is so dangerous and IS correctly called the opiate of the masses. Turn this guy into a martyr over an accusation that hasn't been pinned on his sleeve and see what it gets you.

I mean, we don't see thumpers out bitter about the science class and ready to use any vector necessary to impose their beliefs, eh? This guy probably doesn't strike you as just such a person?

If it was just a bible sitting on his desk, no problem. If the guy is burning crosses onto kids arms to make some kind of political statement he needs mental help.

Forum List

Back