Ohio Teacher Accused of Burning Crosses on Students

Bottom line, they should just fire this guy. Problem solved.

but then you just played into a civil suit on the charge of religous discrimination. Which, is what this guy is hoping for rather than the freedom to bring his bible to work.

hey dude.. don't cry on my shoulder because YOUR religion has a FACTUAL history of polygamy and is, in FACT, the exact dogma that spawned the current polygamists.

Brigham young. polygamist, yes or no.
including a 15 year old, a 16 year old

JOSEPH SMITH. Polygamist, yes or no.

Fact? Martin Luther was a Catholic? The Catholic Church spawned every Protestant religion.

Fact.... The LDS have outlawed Polygamy since 1890? They kick any member out that practices it also since 1890?

Further the old testament has numerous examples of polygamy in it. Catholics and Protestants alike believe in the old Testament, thus they must believe in Polygamy, using your logic. And then we have your love for Palestinians, they are Muslims, GUESS what Muslims believe in polygamy, in fact some belief in screwing underage BOYS. Lets condemn all Islam for it. I mean using your logic and all.

HA!

now it just sounds like you are trying to RATIONALIZE polygamy.

also, you might wanna consider how similar the lutheran religion IS to catholicism before bringing up martin luther.

:rofl:

dude... denial wont make this any less true for you than snakebiting is for pentecostals, gay preists are for catholics, and trailer parks and food stamps are for baptists.

Don't care. He'd lose.

maybe. maybe not. And, if he did, he would be one more brick in the same type of structure ben stein has been trying to build for ID anyway. Suggest a pattern of martyrdom to thumpers and the facts really don't mean anything.

maybe. maybe not. And, if he did, he would be one more brick in the same type of structure ben stein has been trying to build for ID anyway. Suggest a pattern of martyrdom to thumpers and the facts really don't mean anything.

Still not a good reason not to fire his ignorant ass.

HA!

now it just sounds like you are trying to RATIONALIZE polygamy.

also, you might wanna consider how similar the lutheran religion IS to catholicism before bringing up martin luther.

:rofl:

dude... denial wont make this any less true for you than snakebiting is for pentecostals, gay preists are for catholics, and trailer parks and food stamps are for baptists.

You are a liar and a moron, nuff said. You know, Jillianknows it, anyone with half a brain knows it. But do keep making ignorant claims with no reality or relevance.

Considering he was burning crosses into his students, he is welcome to sue. He will get his ass laughed out of court. Actually HE will probably get sued for civil damages and lose.

And if Ben Stein & Co. want to hold up as their posterchild for religious expression, a guy who burns children they are more than welcome to it.

Considering he was burning crosses into his students, he is welcome to sue. He will get his ass laughed out of court. Actually HE will probably get sued for civil damages and lose.

And if Ben Stein & Co. want to hold up as their posterchild for religious expression, a guy who burns children they are more than welcome to it.

Shogun's just being his usual disagreeable self. He obviously acknowledges that this guy crossed the line and at a minimum, should forfeit his job. But since I said it first, he can't help but find some way to disagree.

Shogun's just being his usual disagreeable self. He obviously acknowledges that this guy crossed the line and at a minimum, should forfeit his job. But since I said it first, he can't help but find some way to disagree.

I hope that's it because it sounds to me like another of his big silly plans to make the thumpers happy by giving them what they want.

You are a liar and a moron, nuff said. You know, Jillianknows it, anyone with half a brain knows it. But do keep making ignorant claims with no reality or relevance.

hey, I posted my evidence..

where is yours?

it's not weather or not ben stein wants to use the guy above. I was illustrating how a pattern of percieved persicution goas a lot longer with thumpers than do facts by using Stein's ID offering as evidence of such.

I hope that's it because it sounds to me like another of his big silly plans to make the thumpers happy by giving them what they want.

there is no finite line between us and them when it comes to dogma. Thats why it is so dangerous and IS correctly called the opiate of the masses. Turn this guy into a martyr over an accusation that hasn't been pinned on his sleeve and see what it gets you.

I mean, we don't see thumpers out bitter about the science class and ready to use any vector necessary to impose their beliefs, eh? This guy probably doesn't strike you as just such a person?

...by using Stein's ID offering as evidence of such.

An offering that apparently very few are interested in, at least according to the stats you previously posted.

Seriously, can you answer yes or no: Should this guy lose his job?

hey, I posted my evidence..

where is yours?

You posted shit from over 130 years ago. You conveniently IGNORE the fact that over 118 years the church condemned the action and forbade it in the future.

So using your logic Slavery still exists in the US and blacks should be able to sue for reparations. I mean that only ended 143 years ago.

An offering that apparently very few are interested in, at least according to the stats you previously posted.

Seriously, can you answer yes or no: Should this guy lose his job?

very few out of the POPULATION of the US.

now, do you think this is the same for the SAMPLE of american christians?

very few out of the POPULATION of the US.

now, do you think this is the same for the SAMPLE of american christians?

What percentage of the population are Christians? I think it's a significant majority.

And do you think this guy should lose his job?

Forum List

Back