Ohio Secretary of State ordered to verify voter registrations

I thought, honestly, that maybe she was using a different language...not French, and not Spanish...but perhaps something.

But no, it's just Gooberspeak Gobbledygook.

When are you going to admit you were wrong?

Hey guys I spelled that word wrong.

Now do you have the guts to admit you were wrong?

The Obamalama is very very silent in the face of all this corruption. He will not have won this race. His party will have stolen it. He will not be my President. If you have a heart for corruption then by all means vote for him. But, he will never be my President. Sucks to be a Democrat.

The Obamalama is very very silent in the face of all this corruption. He will not have won this race. His party will have stolen it. He will not be my President. If you have a heart for corruption then by all means vote for him. But, he will never be my President. Sucks to be a Democrat.

Let me call you a whaaambulance.

The Republicans have almost destoyed America.

It is time to take it back.

Thousands of illegal votes thats how. And you complained about 2000 and 2004, when all you were mad about was you weren't the one doing what you claimed, with no evidence, the republicans were doing. We have evidence and you pretend it isn't so.

Link?

Thousands of illegal votes thats how. And you complained about 2000 and 2004, when all you were mad about was you weren't the one doing what you claimed, with no evidence, the republicans were doing. We have evidence and you pretend it isn't so.
where is there any evidence of an illegal vote?

TM pretends everything--she's a human fairy tale.

Let me call you a whaaambulance.

The Republicans have almost destoyed America.

It is time to take it back.

don't bother. I don't need an ambulance. I will survive. He is just not going to be my President. I will become a Dixie Chick so to speak.

No you see what you are doing is confusing a few dozen faked registration forms with an illegal vote.

There has not been one illegal vote in this whole story silly.

If by "new voters" you mean non-existent voters...or dead voters...or imaginary voters, I guess you're right.

We're all up on "disenfranchising" the dead, non-existent and doppleganger voters. Who all, strangely enough, are registered DEMOCRAPS.

embalm-the-vote---1.jpg

Y all those illegal registrations that in the case the Ohio Secretary of State is allowing to proceed won't be real votes, right? You are as dumb as a fucking rock.

They have not been proven to be illegal.

and every case agains ACORN in the past has turned out to be lazy temp employees fake filling out reg froms which have NEVER resulted in one false vote.

Forum List

Back