Ohio Secretary of State ordered to verify voter registrations

No you see what you are doing is confusing a few dozen faked registration forms with an illegal vote.

There has not been one illegal vote in this whole story silly.

Dozen? Try thousands. Or didn't you bother to read all the articles associated with this story? From all over the State.

Think Progress STUDY: Feds Prosecuted Only 38 Cases Of Voter Fraud Between 2002-05, 14 Were Thrown Out
Since 2002, the Justice Department’s Ballot Access and Voting Integrity Initiative has, as Gonzales put it, “made enforcement of election fraud and corruption offenses a top priority.” And yet between October 2002 and September 2005, just 38 cases were brought nationally, and of those, 14 ended in dismissals or acquittals, 11 in guilty pleas, and 13 in convictions. Though a Justice Department manual on election crime states that these cases “may present an easier means of obtaining convictions than do other forms of public corruption,” federal attorneys have failed to rack up those convictions, for the simple reason that incidents of fraud have been few and far between.

As the Republican Myth has it, nothing is more fraught with fraud than voter-registration campaigns waged in working-class and poor neighborhoods that are largely black or Hispanic. According to the 2004 Census, 15 percent of blacks and Hispanics were registered during such campaigns; the figure for whites is just 9 percent. But of those 38 prosecutions that the Justice Department brought between 2002 and 2005, a grand total of two were for fabricating or falsifying voter registration applications. This qualifies as one of our smaller crime waves.

FOX News = GOP Central

You can look at all the legitimate networks, and even look at the AP and you won't find some of the guff that you read on FOX news.

I hate to break it to you but McCain is toast. Obama will beat him by a wide margin. I liked McCain until he became a bush lapdog.

I am amazed at how little you people care about the truth here?

What will you say to these perfectly legal voters after they have been kept from voting in an historic election?

How will you give them back the right you have stripped from them for political reasons?

I am amazed at how little you people care about the truth here?

What will you say to these perfectly legal voters after they have been kept from voting in an historic election?

How will you give them back the right you have stripped from them for political reasons?

I'm gonna tell 'em to get back in their graves like all the other dead people. :D

Zombie.jpg

Last edited:
Typical bullshit. I cannot in my wildest dream imagine why someone would go to the trouble of registering 15 times when he only intends to vote once. Yes, convince me that that makes walking around sense and I'll sell you my bridge.

Typical bullshit. I cannot in my wildest dream imagine why someone would go to the trouble of registering 15 times when he only intends to vote once. Yes, convince me that that makes walking around sense and I'll sell you my bridge.

God, you are dumb.

Registering people to vote is a good thing.

Voter suppression is a bad thing.

God, you are dumb.

Registering people to vote is a good thing.

Voter suppression is a bad thing.

and you are even dumber. Registering people to vote once is a good thing. Registering them 12 to 15 times is corruption. No respect. Never.

Its amazing isnt it Chris.

They hate Acorn because some of their temp employees cheated ACORN yet they love Diebold.

It doesnt matter how a legal voter registers now does it ?

They are an American and have the right to vote if they so choose.

Forum List

Back