Ohio rape case...a slippery slope?

So let's say there was a really drunk guy, and some guys he had met at the bar, where he got drunk, gave him a ride home. He almost immediately passed out on the sofa in his house---soooo drunk. The guys that drove him home robbed the drunk guy blind. They took thousands of dollars worth of stuff. But they showed a viral video of them robbing the guy while he was passed out on the sofa and they wound up getting caught, convicted and sentenced for their crime. How ya feel about that? The drunk guy had it coming, right?

And the moral of this and the rape story in the news is: if you get so drunk or high that you don't know what you're doing, whatever anyone does to you is okay for them to do. You had it coming. Right? Huh?

Rape Trial Day 4: Expert Testifies for Defense

Kim Fromme, a professor of clinical psychology at the University of Texas, studies the effects of alcohol on people

.Fromme said it is possible the girl could have been sexually assaulted during a blackout and have no memory of it. However, she also said the girl could have had a sexual encounter and given consent without recalling she had done so.

Do you advocate violating a person in such an inebriated state?

I guess, from the femi-nazi standpoint, the facts would need to be ignored in order to destroy the lives of those guys who robbed that drunk guy too, huh?

Last edited:
You are off, on many different levels. The boys' actions were indefensible. Someone being unconscious is not a license to rape her, or piss on her, nor laugh about her being dead.

A lifetime sentence as a sex offender is too lenient. It is not enough of a deterrent to keep other boys from just having fun at someone else's expense.

And I STRONGLY disagree with this. Those boys were young and stupid. A life sentence? No way. Hell, a 6-month stint in county lockup and the conviction record itself is enough to ruin their lives for years to come.

I lived in Steubenville when I was in high school and college. When I played football there, we were heroes. I doubt back then if it would not have been swept under the carpet if it had involved two football players.

I don't want to "blame" the victim but on the other hand, nobody forced her to drink herself into oblivion. That was her choice, one that any one knows can lead to unintended and negative consequences. But that's not really my point.
Only two words can give an adequate response to you: fuck you.

Don't have sex with a drunk person, period.

No means no.

Opportunity does not mean consent.

Fuck you.

And of course, I know that her condition is not what bothers you.

What upsets you is the fact that even when you were 16 none of the football players wanted to look at, let alone bang , you.

Come on , 'fess up and the truth shall set you free.

Consequently , you are now 50 and still have an intact hymen.

Last edited:
I don't want to "blame" the victim but on the other hand, nobody forced her to drink herself into oblivion. That was her choice, one that any one knows can lead to unintended and negative consequences. But that's not really my point.
Only two words can give an adequate response to you: fuck you.

Don't have sex with a drunk person, period.

No means no.

Opportunity does not mean consent.

Fuck you.

Comrade Starkiev, when we finally become the New and Improved Soviet Union II, will the Communist Commisars be having sex with 16 y/o if it necessary for national security (wink, wink)?

Comrade Contumacious, fuck you with your stupidity.

Rape is rape. You can't sexually assault people who can't give consent.

I don't want to "blame" the victim but on the other hand, nobody forced her to drink herself into oblivion.
So basically what you're telling us is that RAPE is a suitable punishment for any women who gets drunk?

Would you mete out the same punishment to men who get drunk?

Have you ever been drunk?

How would you feel to discover that you were gang raped while you were drunk?

Not only were they GANG rapists, but they were so proud of having been rapists that they felt free to announce it to the world.

You want your sister, daughter or mother to share this world with THEM?

They ought to be hanged.

And YOU ought to be ashamed of yourself.

This is not meant to disagree with you but there is a bit of inconsistency in the law in that a woman in certain circumstances can be considered raped when she has sex while drunk because she's considered not responsible for her actions,

but nowhere else in the law that I can think of does intoxication serve to remove one's responsibility for one's actions. Drunk driving for example.

The theory behind this law is that the man is supposed to realize she is too drunk to give legal consent and walk away. The problem with that theory is that it doesn't take into account that a man might be too drunk to consent also, and shifts the burden of proof to the defendant.

That said, you are ignoring the bigger problem in rape laws, the fact that a woman can consent to sex, change her mind in the middle, and the law will be able to charge a man with rape if the man does not immediately stop.

Chill out , dawg.

Isn't it a fact that you came up with the idea to have perverts and child molesters working as TSA commissars at our nations airports where they are free to digitize little girls WITHOUT their consent?

This case is really about sadism and what constitutes sadistic pleasure. The boys were having fun. They dragged the girl around. They pissed on her and joked about her being dead. They weren't confused children they are sadists. This is pulling the wings off butterflies taken to the next level. That others make excuses for them is the real horror.

"Fromme said it is possible the girl could have been sexually assaulted during a blackout and have no memory of it. However, she also said the girl could have had a sexual encounter and given consent without recalling she had done so."

So umm, if the guys robbing the drunk guy told him they were gonna take all his valuable stuff, and he said, "Huh? What? Ok, I gotta . . ." and then he dozed off again, that means he gave his consent to take his stuff, and it wasn't a robbery, right?

Chill out , dawg.

Isn't it a fact that you came up with the idea to have perverts and child molesters working as TSA commissars at our nations airports where they are free to digitize little girls WITHOUT their consent? .

That was Uncensored who stole the idea from you, Comrade Baby Boy Burke.

So basically what you're telling us is that RAPE is a suitable punishment for any women who gets drunk?

Would you mete out the same punishment to men who get drunk?

Have you ever been drunk?

How would you feel to discover that you were gang raped while you were drunk?

Not only were they GANG rapists, but they were so proud of having been rapists that they felt free to announce it to the world.

You want your sister, daughter or mother to share this world with THEM?

They ought to be hanged.

And YOU ought to be ashamed of yourself.

This is not meant to disagree with you but there is a bit of inconsistency in the law in that a woman in certain circumstances can be considered raped when she has sex while drunk because she's considered not responsible for her actions,

but nowhere else in the law that I can think of does intoxication serve to remove one's responsibility for one's actions. Drunk driving for example.

The theory behind this law is that the man is supposed to realize she is too drunk to give legal consent and walk away. The problem with that theory is that it doesn't take into account that a man might be too drunk to consent also, and shifts the burden of proof to the defendant.

That said, you are ignoring the bigger problem in rape laws, the fact that a woman can consent to sex, change her mind in the middle, and the law will be able to charge a man with rape if the man does not immediately stop.

I'm not sure what planet you're from, but my experience has been, if a man is "too drunk to consent" to sex, he is also usually quite incapable of an erection. That, of course, might explain why these charmers fingered her, instead.

And of course, I know that her condition is not what bothers you.

What upsets you is the fact that even when you were 16 none of the football players wanted to look at, let alone bang , you.

Come on , 'fess up and the truth shall set you free.

Consequently , you are now 50 and still have an intact hymen.

You don't know anything about me.

I wouldn't want to be raped and I wouldn't rape anyone, period.

You never answer any of the questions I have asked you directly.

Would you hold your son or grandson responsible if they were found raping an unconscious girl and tell them they are on their own?

Do you advocate violating any persons rights if they agree to something in an inebriated state and then go unconscious?

It is about the act committed on another person, it would be wrong no matter who was violating who.

It is the violation that is the problem.

Forum List

Back