Ohio Governor's race as close as it gets

41% Kasich pulling away? (up 3 points)

Hmmm, I thought early results would have come from a broader spectrum of the voting population. Maybe it was just too early to guess how this might go? Time will tell.

he was down by 8 with 50% of the precincts reporting, I was getting nervous, but hes now ahead by 4 with 57% reporting.

Kasich has my vote...I hope he maintains this lead as more report in.

I've read that most of the lower offices in Ohio are being swept by Republicans...with the exception of Kucinich and possibly one senate seat, it looks like we're red this year.

he was down by 8 with 50% of the precincts reporting, I was getting nervous, but hes now ahead by 4 with 57% reporting.

It's been crazy but it's a purple State going Red by just enough voters.

toomey was down too, but hes within one now.

That's interesting. Toomey down while in the Pen. Governor's race the Republican is winning by a slightly higher margin.

Going to be a wild finish all around the country in quite a few races.

It's been crazy but it's a purple State going Red by just enough voters.

toomey was down too, but hes within one now.

That's interesting. Toomey down while in the Pen. Governor's race the Republican is winning by a slightly higher margin.

Going to be a wild finish all around the country in quite a few races.

I'll be here till they call Nevada...I'm all in.

PA senate is at 50-50 with 86% in.

According to the NYT's the Governorship has flipped in Penn (R-Corbett wins). Hope that helps Toomey.

Governor Map - Election Results 2010 - The New York Times

Republican's +6 in Governor's races so far. :clap2:

Yup, Corbett took it.

Toomey is up by 1% with 93% in.

Hope it holds, I'm watching MSNBC and waiting to see Chris Mathews report on Toomey's win. (Chris was rumored to want to make a run at some point I think)

Kasich beats Strickland in Ohio governor's race

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Former Rep. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has defeated Gov. Ted Strickland in Ohio and seized GOP control of a state considered crucial to the 2012 presidential election.

The 58-year-old Kasich defeated Strickland with attacks over the loss of 400,000 jobs. The Democratic governor pointed to national economic factors and declining unemployment without success

AP calls Kasich a winner... Toomey too!

Well no matter who won I'd have to say Ohio lost. Hopefully Kasich will stick with his original plan of ending the state income tax.

Forum List

Back