Lets Not Forget Our Military Voters! Help Make Their Votes Count.

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I know many are excited but lets not forget about our Soldiers. It was clear the Democrats were trying to suppress their vote but lets not allow that to happen. Lets make sure every single Military Vote is properly counted. We owe them that much. Don't forget them.

I'm not believing any results until i know for sure that our Military votes have been counted. Right now i am not convinced that their votes have been properly counted.

I know many are excited but lets not forget about our Soldiers. It was clear the Democrats were trying to suppress their vote but lets not allow that to happen. Lets make sure every single Military Vote is properly counted. We owe them that much. Don't forget them.

You get right on that, LabiacollapseNow!!!

Start counting. Make sure they are doing it right!!

I'm not believing any results until i know for sure that our Military votes have been counted. Right now i am not convinced that their votes have been properly counted.

Ahh, what have to got in mind for insuring they get to vote? Surely you must have a plan if you make a thread about it. Will you light your finger on fire as a sign of protest?:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back