Ohio Discovers Fountain of Youth - nearly 6k Voters over 116 y.o.

Still that number pales in the face of the number of recipients of social security of that age.
Really?

You have the numbers on that?

One report is 6.5 million all though I think that number is probably too high.
Millions over age 112 have Social Security numbers, and it’s not because we’re living longer
Did you read my question?

You are claiming people over 112 are receiving benefits
When challenged, you offer up that they have social security numbers

FAIL

Yet Ohio is a republican state. Go figure.
I kid thee not my friends.

But there is no voter fraud, just get that one out of your brainiac.

Expert: New Data Suggests Ohio Voter Rolls Worse Than Feared
There has been quite a bit of reporting on the fact that 170 registered voters in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District are listed in Ohio’s voter database as having have birthdates that would make them over 116 years old.
It is important to note that neither Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, nor any media outlet, have challenged the existence of the obviously flawed records. Rather, they have offered an explanation for their existence, citing a change in the law in 1974.

But the fact remains that voters with incorrect birthdates have remained on Ohio’s rolls for nearly half a century. And not just in one district: Statewide, more than 5,800 votes were cast in 2016 by Ohio voters whose age in the database is listed as older than 116 years old...​

I don't see a Michael Husted as SOS in 2011 and is he related to Jon Husted??

I also do not see 16-24 million in the report they referred to.

Strange hey? I might of missed something, can you double check me??
They didnt do a thorough investigation. These were merely caught by chance, plus one would assume that 99.9% of the people who do illegally vote, dont do it using the names of people over 100 years old. What about all the other 40,50,60,70,80,90 year old fake voters?

Just a case of soending time and money to purge your voter rolls
Many voter rolls still contain people who have moved or died

Doesn’t mean there is voter fraud, just excessively large voter rolls
Horseshit.

Yet Ohio is a republican state. Go figure.
I kid thee not my friends.

But there is no voter fraud, just get that one out of your brainiac.

Expert: New Data Suggests Ohio Voter Rolls Worse Than Feared
There has been quite a bit of reporting on the fact that 170 registered voters in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District are listed in Ohio’s voter database as having have birthdates that would make them over 116 years old.
It is important to note that neither Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, nor any media outlet, have challenged the existence of the obviously flawed records. Rather, they have offered an explanation for their existence, citing a change in the law in 1974.

But the fact remains that voters with incorrect birthdates have remained on Ohio’s rolls for nearly half a century. And not just in one district: Statewide, more than 5,800 votes were cast in 2016 by Ohio voters whose age in the database is listed as older than 116 years old...​

I don't see a Michael Husted as SOS in 2011 and is he related to Jon Husted??

I also do not see 16-24 million in the report they referred to.

Strange hey? I might of missed something, can you double check me??
They didnt do a thorough investigation. These were merely caught by chance, plus one would assume that 99.9% of the people who do illegally vote, dont do it using the names of people over 100 years old. What about all the other 40,50,60,70,80,90 year old fake voters?
Show some of those fake voters

Doesn’t happen except by error

From your link.

These birthdates are placeholder values for information that some voters were not required to supply at the time they registered; they are not indicative of voter fraud and have no relevance to the results of Ohio's congressional special election.

You’d think the author of the OP would do some research before posting easily debunked lies. But he’s a trump ass kisser...no interest in the truth exists

Forum List

Back