Oh those evil whilte american males

horrible whites....they are nothing by a disease/a scourge as you state
they've RUINED the world, not helped it...

...I've linked and documented it many times=the MSM makes out the whites and only whites who are so evil,----- they tell people they can't use the bathrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..where as the blacks just murder people/etc, that's all--no big deal

Last edited:
What happened when Atlas Shrugged? The dissolution of Rome plunged its empire into a thousand years of darkness. Think it can't happen again?

...I've linked and documented it many times=the MSM makes out the whites and only whites who are so evil,----- they tell people they can't use the bathrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your white sheet is showing.

Just another example of doofus’base hearing the dog whistle MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.

Your white sheet is showing.
hahahahhahahahahha
you, also prove my point and the OP's point !!!
good job

Oh those evil whilte american males

whilte males ?

yeah, those too.

Just another example of doofus’base heard the dog whistle MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.

upload_2018-7-19_17-39-20.png

What happened when Atlas Shrugged? The dissolution of Rome plunged its empire into a thousand years of darkness. Think it can't happen again?
Well over hear you will get the general population to start to form up, how I have no idea. Asked Bro would he join a mostly white group of mad people if they was going up against the gov and he said he would in a heart beat. So who, what, and we know the reason why so it is something to think about.

"Man" Didn't Invent the Wheel; One Man Did

Atlas was a dumb hulk who held a mindless jungle world on his juiced-up shoulders. Libretardians mistake him for Prometheus, who represents inventors, not investors. Ironically, it says something about Aynal delusions that their czarina would pick some god who did nothing except assert his brute strength.

The dissolution of Rome plunged its empire into a thousand years of darkness.

Actually, the Roman Empire in the East (Byzantium) continued to flourish and prosper and at its zenith was the richest empire in the world.

It was those "evil" white males who split the atom, put men on the moon, cured thousands of diseases, wrote the greatest works of literature in the history of mankind, invented almost every piece of modern machinery and technological convenience we enjoy to this day - us damned white males pretty much invented the modern First World as we know it.

It was those "evil" white males who split the atom, put men on the moon, cured thousands of diseases, wrote the greatest works of literature in the history of mankind, invented almost every piece of modern machinery and technological convenience we enjoy to this day - us damned white males pretty much invented the modern First World as we know it.

Ironically enough ... many white supremacists claim that the folks largely responsible for that aren't actually white.

Jewish-scientists.jpg

Ironically enough ... many white supremacists claim that the folks largely responsible for that aren't actually white.

Jewish-scientists.jpg
I guess not really white, but ''off white''??light orangish-pink??

Forum List

Back