Oh those evil whilte american males

It was those "evil" white males who split the atom, put men on the moon, cured thousands of diseases, wrote the greatest works of literature in the history of mankind, invented almost every piece of modern machinery and technological convenience we enjoy to this day - us damned white males pretty much invented the modern First World as we know it.

Ironically enough ... many white supremacists claim that the folks largely responsible for that aren't actually white.

Jewish-scientists.jpg

I'm not a white supremacist, I merely state historical facts. And anyway, these guys look white to me. They're certainly "caucasoid" at the genetic, anthropological level.

It was those "evil" white males who split the atom, put men on the moon, cured thousands of diseases, wrote the greatest works of literature in the history of mankind, invented almost every piece of modern machinery and technological convenience we enjoy to this day - us damned white males pretty much invented the modern First World as we know it.

Ironically enough ... many white supremacists claim that the folks largely responsible for that aren't actually white.

Jewish-scientists.jpg
I guess not really white, but ''off white''??light orangish-pink??

The very closely related "Caucasoid" race family. Genetically close enough to whites it doesn't really matter.

Jewish-scientists.jpg

I'm not a white supremacist, I merely state historical facts. And anyway, these guys look white to me. They're certainly "caucasoid" at the genetic, anthropological level.

White Supremacists don't consider European Jews to be 'white'.

Jewish-scientists.jpg

I repeat, I just said I'm not a white supremacist. I factually point out white contributions to the world. Most Jews look pretty white to me and they are genetically caucasoid. It's a biological fact that Jews are part of the white "race family." Got it? However number of times you need me to repeat these simple facts, sir, please give me that number and by all means I will repeat this post to you that many times until you understand. Fair enough?

What happened when Atlas Shrugged? The dissolution of Rome plunged its empire into a thousand years of darkness. Think it can't happen again?
"Man" Didn't Invent the Wheel; One Man Did

Atlas was a dumb hulk who held a mindless jungle world on his juiced-up shoulders. Libretardians mistake him for Prometheus, who represents inventors, not investors. Ironically, it says something about Aynal delusions that their czarina would pick some god who did nothing except assert his brute strength.
Prometheus represents thieves not inventors.

Jewish-scientists.jpg

I repeat, I just said I'm not a white supremacist. I factually point out white contributions to the world. Most Jews look pretty white to me and they are genetically caucasoid. It's a biological fact that Jews are part of the white "race family." Got it? However number of times you need me to repeat these simple facts, sir, please give me that number and by all means I will repeat this post to you that many times until you understand. Fair enough?

I'm not accusing you of being a white supremacist. I'm just pointing out that many who are will simultaneously take vicarious credit for the accomplishments of Jews while rejecting Jews from White society.

Wtf is wrong with y'all ... quit your bitching. You sound like a bunch of pussies. You aren't victimized. You're not oppressed. The whining is pathetic.

I think he was agreeing with you and just pointing out the difference.

...I've linked and documented it many times=the MSM makes out the whites and only whites who are so evil,----- they tell people they can't use the bathrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..where as the blacks just murder people/etc, that's all--no big deal
Your white sheet is showing.

Your lace panties are showing

Then I'm not a white supremacist. I just think all cultures work better when each culture shares the same basic values.

Not all cultures share the same basic values.

There was a time in America when self-reliance, self-determination, and individual freedom were considered desirable traits and integral parts of our national ethos.

Today, a large segment of our culture eschews those values in favour of identity politics, group dynamics, and sacrifice of the individual for the 'common good'.

Cultural values evolve over time.

horrible whites....they are nothing by a disease/a scourge as you state
they've RUINED the world, not helped it...

Totally guilty, Dude...

high-school-guy-boy-preppy-outfit-ideas-11.jpg
Guillotine Fodder

Bluebloods aren't White. They believe they have inherited superior genes along with Daddy's Money. That gives them the delusion that they have evolved out of the White race into an advanced species containing the highest intelligence, humanitarianism, and fitness to rule.

That gives them the delusion that they have evolved out of the White race into an advanced species containing the highest intelligence, humanitarianism, and fitness to rule.
I believe that about myself and I'm British by ancestry.

I can see Asslips thinks that way too.

Can you understand the point?

Jewish-scientists.jpg
Originating in the Caucasus, Just Like the Gentiles

Just because Hebrew is a Semitic language doesn't mean that the Jews are Semites. They are so different from Arabs that putting them in the same category is illogical. Yahweh is just an alternative way of saying "Jove," (pronounced Yo-way in Latin).

Originating in the Caucasus, Just Like the Gentiles

Just because Hebrew is a Semitic language doesn't mean that the Jews are Semites. They are so different from Arabs that putting them in the same category is illogical. Yahweh is just an alternative way of saying "Jove," (pronounced Yo-way in Latin).
Arabs are the bastard children of Abraham. His lack of faith created the misery we see in the world today.

Jewish-scientists.jpg

Swishy Swastickers

Stormfart is a front group funded by the regressive hereditary plutocracy. In secretly induced projection, whatever those Buttboys for the Bosses are told to say that the Jews do is actually done by those who tell those White lawn jockeys to say it.

That gives them the delusion that they have evolved out of the White race into an advanced species containing the highest intelligence, humanitarianism, and fitness to rule.
I believe that about myself and I'm British by ancestry.

I can see Asslips thinks that way too.

Can you understand the point?
The Redcoat Aristocracy Wanted Its Younger Sons to Rule America Once Plebeian Pioneers Pacified It

No one has a right to a dime of Daddy's Money; that's for children. If we have to do it on our own, so must they. They block our way and must be pushed into the gutter. If Daddy sets them up halfway to the finish line, we should break their legs and laugh while they crawl the rest of the way.

They are totally anti-American. Our original immigrants came here to escape the hopelessness of a continent where opportunities were exclusively based on birth, not on worth. These "heiristocrats" should go back to the crumbling castles of Europe where they belong. Plebeians who support birth privileges should go there, too, and choke on the dust from their idols' guillotined skulls.

Forum List

Back