Oh those evil whilte american males

It was those "evil" white males who split the atom, put men on the moon, cured thousands of diseases, wrote the greatest works of literature in the history of mankind, invented almost every piece of modern machinery and technological convenience we enjoy to this day - us damned white males pretty much invented the modern First World as we know it.

Ironically enough ... many white supremacists claim that the folks largely responsible for that aren't actually white.

Jewish-scientists.jpg

I'm not a white supremacist, I merely state historical facts. And anyway, these guys look white to me. They're certainly "caucasoid" at the genetic, anthropological level.

White Supremacists don't consider European Jews to be 'white'.
Before One of His Clients Got Him Into the Nazi Party, Hitler Was a Male Prostitute for Rich Austrians

Stormfart's scummy losers are agents of the longstanding upper-class anti-Semitism. Since Heirheads are not the pride of the White race, but its eternal enemies within, the David Dukesters are dupes and know nothing about White supremacy.

It was those "evil" white males who split the atom, put men on the moon, cured thousands of diseases, wrote the greatest works of literature in the history of mankind, invented almost every piece of modern machinery and technological convenience we enjoy to this day - us damned white males pretty much invented the modern First World as we know it.

Ironically enough ... many white supremacists claim that the folks largely responsible for that aren't actually white.

Jewish-scientists.jpg

I'm not a white supremacist, I merely state historical facts. And anyway, these guys look white to me. They're certainly "caucasoid" at the genetic, anthropological level.

White Supremacists don't consider European Jews to be 'white'.

If Jews are White, what claim do they have to Israel??????????????????

Forum List

Back